Chapter 2

Yaaay 2nd chapter :)I hope you like it and vote & commentTell me if you like Raviva or not ;)

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

It has been a few weeks already since I got here. Most of my time I spent getting my room comfy by pinning up some of my drawings and unpacking my stuff. Often Stiles and I would just stay at home and watch movies but we also went shopping once, which didn't go well since Stiles was like a little kid and touching everything. He also introduced me to his close friend Scott. The dark brown haired guy was really nice and would hang out with us often, even though he seemed a little occupied by his phone. Most of the time he wouldn't let it out of sight but still I never saw him call anyone.

"Dude, you sure about this?" Stiles voice was not convinced at all. Scott was the exact opposite of Stiles fully convinced of what he was about to do. "Yes." I giggled about the two of them.

"Stiles this is not the end of the world I've also got three tattoos!" His head spun around looking at me shocked for a second before he put his eyes back on the road. "Whhaaat?! Why didn't you say that?" I laughed at him again. "You know I don't tell everyone I get to meet that I've got three tattoos, Idiot." He pushed his lips down in a pout and Scott laughed at him.

"See, it won't kill me or make me a bad person." Stiles didn't find that amusing at all and just murmured to himself. "Yeah, yeah just like Derek." Now I was confused since all the long weeks I've been here I haven't heard this name even once.

A short ride and the tragic Scott and Allisons love story later we were somewhere in the next town near Beacon Hills and I was standing beside a very nervous Stiles. As always he tried to cover it up with sarcasm, so it happened that while the tattooer talked to Scott about the drawing of his tattoo he found another design and showed it to Scott. It was an ugly lizard like thing that had human features. Scott just shrugged it off and turned his attention back to the fat man, who just sat down next to him.

I irgnored the two guys and their short little conversation about tattoos and meanings. Finally the tattoo artist himself explains shortly that the act of being tattooed itself has meaning, since the Tahitian word for tattoo means to leave a mark. Then the tattooer turns back to Scott.

"You're ready? You ain't got a problems with needles do you?" I laugh as Scott answers with a short no and turns his attention away from his arm to Stiles and me. I look out the window and turn my attention away until I hear a loud thump and when I look beside me my dear cousin is lying on the floor unconscious. With a sigh I sit down beside him, taking his head in my lap cautiously and smiling a little bit about him being the same dorky boy I remember.

Slipping my ass back into Stiles old Jeep I hand him the cool pack I just quickly got from the gas station. They seem to be a little confused and as I look for a reason why I notice Scotts left upper arm. "Wait, where's your tattoo?" I ask confused. He quickly pulls his bandages up again and smiles at me dumbly.

"We covered it up a bit, I would like my mom not to see it until it looks normal." Liar. I know he is but still I let it slide since I don't find a reason why he would lie to me. Still I decide keep an eye on it and find out why the tattoo disappeared and why he lied to me.

The ride home is silent, beside Scott and Stiles talking about Allison until we come to stop at a red light right beside a small car. I snapp back out of my thoughts and listen to the conversation again more thoughtfully. "After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all." He's right I wouldn't want to come back either, if my mother was killed here, I guess I would at leat if I had a better bond to my mother.

Suddenly Stiles eyes no longer lie on his best mate but on the people in the car beside us. Suspiciously I follow his sight just to see a beautiful strawberry blonde and a stunning burnette girl in the car next to us. "I think she is." States my cousin adding a few sarcastic comments as always. I laugh a little in the backside as Stiles points over at the girls and Scott follows his gesture.

It's like I can feel Scott's heart break when he sees her laughing beside the red haired girl, seeming to be completely over him and happy while he's still so deep in love with her. Her face drops when she sees Scott and the dark brown haired boy immediatley panics. "Oh my god, oh." He mumbles around while Stiles just lifts his hand in a waving gesture. I watch as the girl seems to panic too just like Scott, who tries to get Stiles to ignore the red light in front of us.

"I think you should talk. I think we should say something" I watch my cousin lean over Scott and pull the window down. "Heeeey" He says in his happy voice but get's ignored completely as the girl behind the steering wheel steps on the gas pedal and drives away, ignoring the red light.

"You know they probably didn't see us." Stiles says and I snicker about his comment. As soon as the light turns green Stiles also steps on the gas and starts driving down the road exactly after the girls. Next thing I know Scott is panicing that it seems like we're following them and Stiles steps on the break hard, which causes all of us to fall into the seat belts.

"Ouch, Stiles you idiot!" I curse at my "cousin" and give him a small slap against the back of his head. "Ooow, Viv!" He whines but I just roll my eyes on him. I want to say something nasty but I stop myself, when I notice that the girls car stopped too. I point that fact out to the guys just as they turn there we see a huge deer crash directly into their windshield. We step out the car and run over to the girls where Scott looks at the deer more closely while Lydia is telling what happened. "It was like it was crazy!" She said in disbelief.

"No, it was scared!" Scott states, before he goes closer and outstretches his hand to touch the deer. I watch in disgust as he touches the dead body. "Actually, it was terrified." He states and I look at him in disbelief, because how would he know. They all shoot each other strange looks, like they know something that I clearly seem to miss. Strange

Finally chapter 2, I'm sorry it took so long :/

Don't forget to comment what you think !!