Chapter 10

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I woke up early the next morning getting ready for school. The Sheriff left first since they had to solve the crime of the human sacrifices. So it was only me and Stiles. We had breakfast in silence and didn't speak much besides the essentials. Stiles told me that something was wrong with Scott, his wound didn't heal so he drove to him early and left me alone in the house.

As soon as I slipped into my car my phone vibrated and Allison told me that she would follow the guys in her car with Lydia today just in case anything happens. I told her that I would go with them but she said I should rather stay at home and look after myself. I tried to argue with her but she wouldn't listen so I started the engine and drove off to school already being late anyway since I took my time to get out of bed this morning. When I parked into the school's parking lot I didn't feel like going in so I stayed there and texted Stiles about Scott's state which hadn't changed.

A sudden thud on my window jerked me out of my trance like stare I had on my phone. Confused I raised my eyes and turned my gaze to my left. I nearly screamed when I saw a bloody handprint on my window and a ripped t-shirt with a bloody chest behind it. Suddenly it was gone.

I swung my door open, just to be met with an unconcious Derek. I looked around me but luckily we were alone in the parking lot since classes had started half an hour ago. I quickly picked him up which wasn't that hard because of my strength but still he wasn't light either. I heaved him into the backseat and then slipped into the frontseat again pulling out of the parking space and driving to my house.

I sat him down on the bed cautiously, slipping out of my room and collecting all dressing material I could find. Then I got some disinfectant to clean his wounds. He was still knocked out when I entered the room. I leaned him against the head of the bed as best as I could an cut off his shirt carfully. Then I took the clean cloth and put some disinfectant on it and started cleaning the wounds.

After they were cleaned and I had wiped off the blood with some water I leaned him into me to get to the scratches on his back which weren't as deep as the ones on his chest and stomache. A groan which kinda turned into a growl emitted from his mouth as I cleaned a deeper claw mark and I kept still for a moment then got back to work as he didn't seem to be concious.

"Thank you." A raspy voice rang through the room and I snapped my head in his direction. He had sat up in my bed and was looking at me. "N-no problem." I studdered, not knowing what to do. Honestly all I wanted to do was to throw my arms around him and hold him tight.

"What time is it?" I sighed and looked outside. "About ten in the evening." I informed him and stood up to go over to him as he tried to stand up off the bed. He nearly fell forward but I gently pushed him back on the bed before he could do so.

"You still haven't gained all your strength back so you better stay in bed and rest. He growled but slipped his legs under the blanket again. I smiled softly seeing as he listened to me. "Let me check your wounds!" I demanded and sat down beside him.

Carefully I pulled off the bandage I had put over his wounds, making him flinch a little but he stayed in place. The deep wound on his chest already looked better. The bleeding had stopped and it didn't look infected anymore. Scab was already building to cover the wound telling me that his body was healing him.

I went to check the wound on his stomach next and as my hands swept over his trained stomache his muscles tightened a bit. I bit back a smile at his reaction and pulled off the next fastening bandage seeing the same result. I smiled, happy that the most threatening wounds seemed okay then indicated him to lean to the front so I could check his back. These wounds looked the best, while the one over his chest was still as deep as before these just looked like cat scratches.

"Looks like they're finally healing." I said leaning in place again and smiling at him. His face was now only inches away from mine and I had to try my best to control my heartbeat again. Like always he just stared at me and I got anxious so I broke the silence.

"I-I thought you were dead." I blurted out, not knowing what I should say. My cheeks reddened and I looked down. I was surprised when I was suddenly pulled into his strong chest his hands resting on my lower back and head.

"I'm glad you're okay." He muttered. I had to laugh a little and clutched onto him. "You're the one who was thought to be dead and you say such a thing?" I felt his face nuzzle into my hair and neck. "Yeah, I couldn't concentrate as soon as you were there. I was so worried Kali would kill you." He whispered and I nearly didn't understand his words.

After some time we finally let go of each other and I stood up. "Are you hungry?" I asked since I was feeling awkward. He nodded at me and smiled. I quickly roasted some chicken in a pan then went back to my room to bring Derek the food.

When I entered my room he had something in his hands and switched through the pages. I bit my lip feeling vulnerable since I didn't like to show my drawings to people. He put it away when he saw me and smiled. "You're pretty good." He smiled weakly and I just nodded. "I'm gonna get you some boxers and joggers from Stiles while you eat."

He was already finished when I came back so I brought the plate back to the kitchen while he changed and made sure the door was locked. Then I went back up into my room. "Are you home alone?" He asked and I nodded. "Stiles is on the lacross trip with the others and my uncle works late often." I told him. Just as I finished my sentence I could hear an engine turn off and then the door fell into the lock.

"Raviva? Stiles?" I quickly slipped into the bed turning the big light off and pushed Derek under the blanket. Heavy steps made their way down the hall and then there was a knock on my door. "Yeah?" Seconds later he was opening the door and smiling at me.

"Glad your safe at home, kid. Where's Stiles?" I smiled at him warmly since he cared so much about me even though I wasn't even his kid. "He's on the lacross trip." I told him and he smiled remembering that his son told him about that.

A head fell to my thigh and a warm breathe fanned over a little bit of exposed skin on my stomach. My head instantly turned red and I was feeling really vulnerable but tried my best to keep my mask. "Oh yeah." My uncle said, he seemed tired and left my room after a little goodbye for the night.

As soon as he was out my room I lifted the blanket only to be met with a sleeping Derek, who fell asleep in my lap. Cautiously I put his face on a cushion and out of my lap, then I slipped out of the bed and quickly changed into some shorts and a shirt. After that I lied back down beside him.

How do you like Raviva and Derek? Aren't they cute somehow?
xx sil