Chapter 13

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I got up and untangled from Isaacs grip, while Cora got Boid's body out of the water and moved into another room. Derek still stared at his hands and I could see that he blamed himself for killing Boid when in reality there was nothing that he could have done. It wasn't his fault. I walked toward him and kneeled down before him, feeling three pairs of eyes on me.

"It's okay." I told him as I took his hands and covered them with mine so he didn't see them and the blood anymore. He still didn't react so I lunged forward and wrapped my arms around his paralyzed form. That's when he finally reacted and pulled me into him harder, burying his face in my neck, making the water drip from his hair and face onto my skin.

Cautiously I washed the blood off his hands while Derek studied my face. It was silent, none of us spoke. "You should have let me die." I mumbled when I was done and let his hands fall back down beside him. He shook his head.

I didn't say anything else, I just stood up from my kneeling position before him and left the bathroom. He should have.

"Stiles, can we go home? I need a ride." I told my cousin whose more of a brother to me if I'm honest. Stiles' head shot in my direction and he nods. I didn't say goodybye to everyone, since I was just too tired to do anything. All I wanted right now was to slip under my sheets and find shelter in the warmth.

To my surprise Lydia and Isaac slipped in too and we drove to their houses in total silence. Not a word was said. When Isaac left the jeep I squeezed his hand a little. I might not have known Boid, but he did. He lost a friend tonight.

After we had dropped them off we finally turned to our way home and I was already awaiting my bed. I was feeling so tired and all I wanted to do was sleep and never wake up again.

When did my life become so complicated? I was just a teen, I should not worry about my life and the lifes of my friends. I should have been out drinking and rebel against my parents. I shouldn't have to go through all this. I should have dreams instead of nightmares.

"S-so how's Derek?" Stiles broke the silence and I just shrugged my shoulders. "Don't know he didn't say anything." I mumbled tiredly while I tried to keep my eyes open. He shot me an odd look. "I-I just thought you'd know since the two of you seem pretty close."

I shrugged my shoulders again. I noticed how uncomfortable he was with this theme and I didn't want to talk about it either. Especially not right now. Derek hasn't said a thing to me and I was pretty sure he never wanted to say a single word to me again. I was the one who let herself be caught by the enemy. I was the one whose life was traded for Boid's. I was at fault.

"Do you two like each other?" I wish he would just have let the talk end there. "We just get along pretty well because of the training." Hopefully he took my short answer as a sign to drop it off.

"It didn't look like that. Like at all." I sighed deeply. "He protected you, which I am really glad for, but I don't think he did this for me." When would this boy finally learn to shut his mouth and stop being so nosey? "You know I saw how you got him to get up and the way you acted with him. That's not just how you act with everyone."

"Stiles, I am tired. I have a huge headache from the narcotic and I really don't wanna talk about this right now." I sighed then jumped out of the car as soon as it came to a halt. I didn't wanna have this talk right now especially since the only one I should have it with didn't talk to me and never would talk to me again.

I sprinted up into my bedroom and quickly grabbed my oversized shirt and panty then disappeared in the bathroom. I didn't even look at myself in the mirror, instead I just pulled my clothes off and jumped under the shower.

My muscles relaxed a little as the warm water flew over them and washed off the dirty feeling. It freed my mind a little but didn't take the guilt away. I was such an idiot. I should have been more careful. Why did I have to be so uncautious and let myself be caught and used as leverage against Derek?

With my head still full of regrets I stepped out of the shower and slipped into my pyjama. After that I went to brush my teeth where I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror. I was looking horrendous. My face was pale and my eyes were dull with dark bags under them. There was blood on my lip from where I had kept biting it while obsessing over my mistakes.

I really needed to lay down and never wake up again. There wasn't much to wake up to anyway. But there still was a little and because of that I would always wake up. There were people that I needed to see safe and I would do whatever it takes to keep them safe from now on.

Here's the next chapter :)
Sorry for not updating and thank you guys for your patience with me but I've started uni and I'm very busy

Leave me comments on this chapter and many likes maybe I'll be able to update sooner ;P
xx sil