Chapter 8

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

That's how my last few days went: I got up and went to school and after that I had training with Derek until he had to do something else. Our training always contained some new moves, intent stares, his forehead wrinkling in a frown and the undeniable tention between us. Some days he would just send me home while others he would fetch something to eat with me.

Today when I came into his loft he waited there for me with Scott and a girl. I smiled at the girl when I recognized her. "Hi Allison!" She returned my smile and greeting taking me into a small hug. We had begun to talk in school eventually since we had some classes together.

My gaze quickly left the girl and took in Derek's appearance. His shoulders were broad as always, his muscles were tense showing through the tight fabric of his dark blue shirt. I bit my lip before turning my attention back to Allison who now spread different kinds of weapons over the floor. Someone cleared his throat and my gaze switched up to Scott. "Erm, I need to go now but you will behave! Don't rip each others throats out, okay? Raviva make sure they don't!" I nodded and looked between Derek and Allison.

"So which weapon is calling your name? Mostly your first choice is the right one." I let my gaze wander over the metall and one thing immediately caught my eye. I went over to the long sword but before I could reach it Derek was there.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I stared up into his eyes with disapproval. My forehead was turned into a frown and I crossed my arms in front of my chest. A small huff left my mouth. "I don't think so either, you should take a smaller weapon, at least at first." I smiled since she didn't say never.

"Okay." I flashed her a grin and shrugged my shoulders then let my gaze wander over the assortment again. This time I choose a smaller more handy weapon. Allison smiled as I picked up the steel knifes. "Okay, now we need a target she can train on. Where can I hang that up?" Derek nodded to a wall and she went over and put the target up.

"These are only steel weapons we also have them in a set of iron and silver, I will give you the silver ones when you master them." We went over to the target and Allison explained some things about the throwing knifes.

Derek followed us to the target and even though he was silent like a shadow I just felt him follow. His stare was set on me piercing my back and making me feel uncomfortable. Allison showed me how to throw them and then made some space for me to try it.

I was shifting still feeling Derek's intent stare on my back as I slipped one knife between my fingers. I held it as Allison told me while my gaze flickered over to the man watching me for a second. Next I already threw the knife which hit the wall with it's handle a meter beside the target. Gosh, that was embarassing! I sighed in embaressment.

"It's okay, just try it again." Allison encouraged me and I saw Derek giving me a nod when I let my eyes wander off to him again. He knew I watched him. With red cheeks and trying to contain my heartbeat I took the next knife.

This time I took deep breathes and evened my heartbeat, concentrating on the target and not on the stare in my back. In one quick motion I threw the knife. It hit right in the head where one of the marks was. Without thinking I took the next knife and threw it, directly on the mark over the heart. The other knifes followed nearly hitting the same spots as the ones before. Not one knife wasn't in the dark black mark on either the head or the heart.

"Wow, I've never seen such a thing. You're a freaking natural." Allison reckoned.

"She seems to be good in everything she just needs to focus." I heard a deep voice say and my cheeks grew red at the remark.

"You can keep the steel knifes for practice. Just go into the woods and practice on moving targets, either some volunteer or some birds." She said while shooting Derek a look which he just ignored. Then she went to her bag and grabbed another set of knifes which was enveloped into some sort of fabric. I smiled at her thankful as I took them. "So as I'm not really much of a help here and I promised my dad to lay down the hunter buisness I'm gonna go now." I nodded and we shared a short hug before she left.

"C'mon, let's get something to drink!" I followed Derek into his kitchen and sat down on the high chairs in front of the counter. I unwrapped the knifes and took one out of it's clasp. A sudden burning sensation ran through my hand and I let the knife fall onto the desk taking a deep breathe.

"Ouch." I winced before I could stop it. I looked at my hand where the imprint of a knife was burned into my skin. My hand was suddenly grasped into a much bigger one while a cold wet cloth was put on the mark.

"What are you?" Derek mumbled. I thought my ears were playing tricks on me but his voice repeated it louder this time. He nearly screamed. "What are you?" I looked at him baffled. I didn't know what he meant.

"You aren't a werewolf but you can't touch silver so what are you?" He growled a little quieter but even more daring. I swallowed hard my heart beating fast as he got me off guard and I was really scared.

"W-what do you mean what am I?" I studdered anxiously. I was nothing, nothing special, just human. He looked at me with angry intent eyes while gripping my wrist. I bit my lip because it hurt a bit but I didn't dare to say a word.

"You really don't have a clue, have you?" I didn't know what to do so I just remained silent and still. I didn't want to bugger a wild animal. He sighed and released his grip on my wrist now gently lifting the cloth to see my injury. But there was nothing to see, the imprint was gone.

He sighed depply and put the cloth next to the sink again. "Okay, so stronger and quicker than she should be, silver burns the skin. Also some power that made Boyd run off." He muttered under his breathe and I bit my lip. What was wrong with me? What did he mean?

So what's up with Raviva? Why does she seem not completely human? What do you think she is? ;)

Comment below!!