Chapter 4

I'm gonna try to keep the story as close to the third season as I can but there will be certain changes :)
How do you like it up till now? What do you think of Raviva?

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

It's been three days since school has started again and I was really tired today, since Stiles and Scott took me to a little birthday party of one of Stiles' friends last night. But last night was strange because at some point Allison and Lydia showed up again and Scott left the party.

He said they had some kind of important talk and that I could stay inside. To me it much more seemed that he wanted me to stay inside. It was really strange, because there seems to be something everyone knows, but no one tells me and now I'm determined to find out what it is.

I was walking through the hall lost in my thought about the mystery my new friends were keeping from me when I bumped into something. I stumbled back a bit but gained my balance back without a problem. "I'm sorry!" I excused my inobservance.

"No problem!" I looked up when I heard the deep voice answer, I knew this voice. I crinkled my brows in surprise. "You're the guy from a few days ago!" I stated. "Look, I'm sorry for invading your property the other day, I haven't been here for over ten years, so I didn't really remember that there was private property in the woods."

The corner of his mouth twitched a little, so I assumed he was amused by my apologize. "Really, no problem, nobody lives there anyway, but the building isn't stable and in danger of collapsing, so you should not step inside or near the house." I smiled at him. "Thank you, I guess my curiosity just got the best of me yesterday, I wasn't even thinking about the danger." His mouth crinkled a little more but still he didn't smile.

An awkward silence settled down while we just watched each other and I took in his figure. He wore a red tight shirt, which showed off his muscles, his skin was tan and he seemed to be about 8 inches taller than me, since he towered me. His face was covered in a three-day stubble and his eyes were the most beautiful green I've ever seen. I noticed him checking me out too so I straightened myself and decided to break the silence.

"You seem a little too old to be a student here, are you teaching?" He snorted and shook his head. "No I've just had some buisness here, my High School days are over." I nodded my head. "Either way, i have to go now, it was nice meeting you again!" I told him, since I got a little anxious under his intense stare. He nodded his head and said goodbye so I turned around and walked away.

Just as I turned around again I saw Scott, Allison, Lydia and Stiles walk out the door, the guy from the woods just came from. What is that supposed to mean now? What does Derek Hale, that's the name of the stranger how I found out by my research about the ruins, to do with a bunch of teenagers? Now I was even more curious.

In the evening I was home alone again since my uncle had yet another long shift and Stiles was nowhere to be found. I hoped he wasn't in trouble because I'm not sure what was going on with him and Scott. They've been acting weird since the beginning of the semester and I kinda had a bad feeling.

I waited till it's already late, then I decided to go and look for Stiles since he didn't answer any of my calls or texts. I stepped out into the moonlit night and slipped into the seats of my Mustang, then I took off onto the road, looking out for Stiles or his Jeep.

I was driving down the road in the woods when suddenly something ran onto the street. I stepped on the breaks as hard as I could, but it was already too late and I had hit the thing. I was shocked and my thoughts were running wild. Please tell me I haven't just killed a deer or any other animal.

With a guilty feeling in my stomach I opened my door and stepped onto the road. Cautiously I looked around the car and found a huge deer lying on the road before it, without moving. I was getting closer to the deer when a howl cut the silence of the night and before I could react the deer suddenly jumped up just to run off into the woods.

I stood there in utter shock, looking after it. With a shrug I went back to my car and slid into the seat again, since the howl sounded very much like a wolf and I didn't want to risk myself getting hurt by it. I turned the key in the ignition but the car just roared up to go silent again. I tried that a few times, but nothing changed so I got out of the car again to look at the damage. I cursed when it was just too dark too be able to see anything, so I didn't know what exactly to do to get my car working. The bump with the deer, which dented my lovely car and also destroyed my headlight, must have broken something in the engine so it wouldn't start.

I sighed and then dialed the number of the only car repair shop in the town, as supposed nothing. After that I tried to call Stiles, Sheriff Stilinski and Scott but none of them answered the phone. Cursing I rolled my car to the side, so there won't be any risks of an accident and started making my way down the road.

I was internally fighting with myself either if I should use the road, which would take me an hour or take a shortcut through the woods and be at the Stiles household in half an hour. The lazy person I was I decided to go through the woods and take a shortcut, ignoring the fact that I had heard a wolf howl earlier. Plus the wolf could also run out of the woods and kill me, if I took the street, since it led through the woods.

Cliffhanger ^^
Will Raviva take the dangerous shortcut through the woods or will she take the long way along the street?
Don't forget to vote and comment!!