Chapter 16

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

It had been nearly a month since everything with Ms. Blake and the alpha pack ended. A month since I've seen Derek for the last time. A month since I had heard from him. A whole frickin' month filled with nightmares, either mine, Allison's, Scott's or Stiles.

But right now I just wanted to forget all the bad stuff. We had to deal with Malia, a Werecoyote, then a massmurderer taking Kira and last but not least Scott's dad, who tried to get my uncle fired. I was tired of it all, especially of being so hung up on Derek.

Tonight I would get what I wanted thanks to Danny. Okay, also Ethan and Aiden, but they still weren't my favorite people in school. But due to them I was getting what I longed for so much: a distraction.

So here I was, in just a cropped bustier like top and some low sitting jeans shorts. My body was splattered in all kinds of colours that were availabel while only my lips contained just one colour, a luscious pink. It was looking incredible.

"Raviva! Wow you look jawdropping." Danny greeted me when he saw me and a smile instantly formed on my face. "Thanks, and you look ... blank? Where's your painting?" I asked as I eyed him up and down.

"I think we'll have to do something about that." A familiar voice said and a small smile formed on my lips as Danny's cheeks seemed to grow red and Ethan pulled him away from me to the artsy girl who did the painting.

"I didn't think I would ever see you in Derek's loft again." I heard another familiar voice. "Didn't think so either but hey, there's alcohol and hot guys without shirts mostly. I wouldn't miss this party." I shrug my shoulders and he smiles at me.

"So you're gonna get drunk and just fuck around?" I nodded my head and shrugged my shoulders again. "Yeah, why not? It's not like I've got anyone to hold me back so I'm just gonna do what I want."

"Ah, you're not like that. I know the party type of girls and you're not a party girl." I shot him a cheeky grin, before I pulled him down and kissed him passionately. "First, you don't know me and second, I can be who I want to. I define myself." With that I shot him a last wink and made my way to the drinks, leaving him standing there speechless.

After drinking, what felt like tons of alcohol I finally was feeling high and easy. No worries were weighing me down. All of my thoughts and my senses were focused onto the carefree feeling and all the colours around me. There was just me and the music, like it hadn't been for a long time.

Tonight I was feeling reckless. Tonight I was feeling like I should feel, young and free.

I was lost in the beat, moving my body to it, when I felt a warm body behind me. Big hands were grasping my hips in their soft palms and a breathe fanned over my neck, leaving goosebumps all over it. I turned my head a little and grinned at the smoking hot guy behind me, before I grinded my hips back and started to move together with him.

With every heavy beat of Gorilla, which was currently blasting through the boxes our dancing got more heated. We pushed closer, let our hands wander more and explored eachothers body while moving to the music.

I didn't know how long we've been dancing together and which song played, all I knew was that he had turned me around at some point of our dancing session and pulled me into him. His lips were placed on mine in a deep and hungry kiss, while our toungs were fighting a battle either of us would win.

I felt his hands on my body, while I swayed my hips with his, longing for more friction as his body responded just as desperate as mine. Moans were falling into each others mouths as we were to hungry to detach our mouths from another, not even to gasp for air. All we needed was each other right now, feeding on each others breaths.

We were so caught up we didn't even notice that the music had stopped. We just stayed tangled in each other, moving our lips and bodies just like we had seconds ago. It wasn't until a furious voice boomed through the hall until we detached and gasped for air looking around irritated.

Suddenly everyone was running out the door, while I just stood there, the familiar voice still echoing in my head. I didn't know if this was real or I was just imagining things, but I was sure that slowly the adrenaline in my body was unwinding my intoxication. My head was spinning as I turned around, just to be met with a pair of green eyes.

Suddenly there are masked man appearing in the shadows, stepping out. Before I really knew what's going on Scott and Derek were already at it, attacking the strange masked people. But it's no use, these things are quicker and much more stronger than them.

Soon Derek and Scott are lying on the floor while the creatures step closer to Aiden. Much to my surprise they don't do anything but grabbing his head and staring at him. What the fuck is going on here? Did someone put something in my drink? Am I hallucinating?

Suddenly the red heads body drops to the ground, leaving him lying there unconscious and spasming. The things just take a step away, turning around to face Kira. Scott's back on his feet instantly standing in front of Kira and growling at the creatures that came out of the shadows.

Before another fight can begin the first ray of light falls through the big windowfront of the loft and when it touches them they vanish into black smoke.

Sorry I haven't written a new chapter in such a long time but I was busy with tests and studying thanks to uni. Also I had a really hard writers block and it's still hard for me to write so sorry for the crappy chapter too :/

I hope you can forgive me and like the new chapter.
xx sil