Chapter 12

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

It had been some time since a grumpy werewolf aka Derek left my room without even the smallest thank you. We hadn't seen each other since that and neither of us told the others about it. But even though I didn't talk about it, didn't mean that I hadn't been thinking about it.

He was on my mind all the time, either I was worried about his wound, I was angry about his behaviour or I was thinking about his fit body glistening with the water of the shower. It didn't matter how hard I tried there was just no escaping that thoughts. Also I was so confused with his acts. Why did he come to me instead of Scott? Why should he have been worried about me while he was fighting Ennis? Why did he hug me? Why did I last the night without a single nightmare? Why did he have to be such a jerk to leave and not tell me if his wound healed? Why didn't he keep his promise and kept helping me search for what I am? I didn't even get to tell him that I can touch silver but I can't touch iron.

I was walking out of the school with bags under my eyes. Last night was another sleepless horror night. At first I overthought things and couldn't fall asleep and when I finally did I had like three nightmares in one dream.

This time my incubus about Leo, which really happened, wasn't with Leo but instead of him it was Derek laying there lifeless. On top of that Danny was in the hospital and Stiles and Scott were freaked out. They didn't go to school today and sadly Isaac has been missing today either.

I sighed deeply as I threw my bag into the passenger seat and tossed the door shut. I rounded the car to slip into the passenger seat. Suddenly I was taken in two hard grips and I couldn't do anything about them. I struggled but they were too strong and too quick so my struggling didn't change a thing.

I wanted to scream for help but a hand put itself over my mouth to keep me quiet then I was already pulled into a car and a cloth was pushed against my face that made me sleepy. "Derek." I mumbled out and wished that he could hear me and come to save me.

I woke up by being pulled to my feet harshly and the snickering of a woman. I knew that bitchy laugh. Kali. I was weak on my feet still a little dizzy as I was dragged outside and into a car which then drove through the dark of the night.

Damn I must have been out for hours. I looked to my sides finding Aiden and Ethan beside me, making sure I didn't fall out of line. The thing was even if I did want to fall out of line I wouln't be able to do a thing right now, since I felt so dazed and faint.

When the car finally stopped I was pulled out of the car and gripped securely by both of the twins, just to make sure I wouldn't free myself and run away. One of my hands was held on my back by Aiden, while his other hand was sat around my throat. I nearly wimpered at the tight grip but I kept it inside not wanting to give him this satisfaction. My other hand was held by Ethan who didn't have an as tight grip as Aiden. His second hand lied on my lower back and guided me the way they were taking.

It wasn't until now I looked around and noticed that I knew the place we were in. That's when their plan hit me. They wanted to take me as leverage against my friends. I fought a little against the hands restraining me but I wasn't strong enough and it only caused Aiden to tighten his grip making it hard to breathe.

Before we got to the door of Derek's loft the twins stopped with me in their hands while Kali went further and opened the heavy metal door. She took some steps in and talked something to the people inside which I didn't hear since I couldn't really focuse because of Aiden's grip making me feel a little more dizzy by restraining a bit of air.

Suddenly they pulled me forward and then I was stood in the doorway, restricted by their tight grips facing Derek. His eyes were a bright red and his face was transformed. He looked at me in shock and I tried my best not to look as terrified as I was, keeping my heartbeat steady so he woulnd't do a stupid thing because the kept me captured.

"You and me Derek. Or they tear her apart." Kali said and I tried my best not to wince at Aiden's grip tightening even more around my throat making sure to leave a mark if he wouldn't squish it shut tonight. "What do you say?" I hated that woman I would love to tear her throath out myself. Sadly this wasn't an option for me right now since the lack of air made me feel more dizzy and snap for breathe more despreatly.

"Think you can beat me one on one?" He made a move with his head and that made Boid and Isaac step back.

"I'm gonna rip your throat out!" He answered Kali then they lunged at each other throwing they're claws and trying to bite at the others neck. I was watching it with a terrifying fear. She's gonna kill him. She wasn't just a usual alpha, she killed her whole pack to gain power. Derek didn't.

I was so caught up in the fight that I didn't notice Isaac lunging toward me and pulling me from the twins. A second later the room was light up by flashes and I watched Boid, who wanted to get to us fall down as the electricity flew through his body. Derek and Kali also fell down struck by the lightning but it didn't affect them as much as Boid.

Next thing I knew was that the twins were picking Derek up and directing his claws into the air while Kali let Boids body fall down onto Dereks claws. Isaacs arms around me tightened as we watched this happening. The three alphas soon left but not without throwing another threat to Derek who was looking horrified. He was totally caught up by Boid who was dying slowly by his hands.

I watched as he struggeled with his words and Boids body and voice getting weaker and weaker until he went slack in his arms and fell to the side. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have let my self get caught by them.

Suddenly Cora and Stiles stormed into the room. The young girl instantly went to look after Boid but it was already too late, while my cousin went over to Derek, not knowing what to do and how to comfort the normally grumpy guy. Finally he cautiously put his hand on Derek's shoulder and squeezed a little to give him comfort but the alpha didn't even seem to notice. He still stared at his, now unclawed, hands which were covered in Boid's blood while the water trickled down his body.

What you think of this chapter ?? :)
xx sil