Chapter 7

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I woke up early the next day, since I would be skipping school to train today. First thing I did was slipping under the hot shower, letting my tense muscles relax. I dreamed of Leo again but this time the dream went on and just as I held Leo's slack body in my hands the setting changed and I was in the woods again with Boyd. I hated nightmares but I was used to them right now, since I went through them every single night.

When I left the bath I had a text from Scott with an adress and he told me that the people there would teach me the basics to defend myself, since he had school and needed to observe the twins. I sighed deeply then slipped into some clothes. I put on an active short, a sports bra and a loose tank top, so I could move freely.

After a short ride in my Mustang I arrived at the adress Scott told me. I went inside the building like Scott told me and went to the right floor. Just as I wanted to knock, on what I assumed was the right door, it flew open and a stressed Isaac ran past me. I looked at him confused as he said his hello and goodbye at once to me, then I entered the loft. I took in my surroundings. I was standing in a huge room with a large window front and little furniture.

"Who are you?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts about my surroundings and I jerked around to the source of the sound. There stood a guy with brown hair, blue eyes and broad shoulders. I was a little intimidated but I decided not to show him. Never show your fear.

"Scott sent me here, he said someone here would teach me how to defend myself." I spoke in a clear voice. The guy kept staring at me and I was feeling uncomfortable but still didn't let it show. I controlled my heartbeat, best as I could and stayed as I was staring back at him.

"Peter leave the girl alone!" I heard a very familiar voice. On the inside I was excited and cursing at the same time that I seemed to be at his place, after the way he spoke to the man. I turned around to look up at Derek, who stood on a metal staircase.

"Nice to see you're alright, Raviva!" I gave him a small nod and watched as he came down the stairs, watching me with intent eyes. "Thank's for saving me." I thanked him, so I would have that behind me. I hated it when I owed people something. He gave me a small smile, as he reached the foot of the staircase and came over. "No problem, thank you too." I gave him another nod.

"So you're the one who should teach me?" He nodded. "You're ready? Have you already eaten breakfast?" I nodded and he shouted a name. "Cora!"

Seconds later a brown haired girl walked into the hall, she was about my height and really beautiful. She gave me a small nod but kept her sour face. Are they all family? It wouldn't surprise me since they all pulled the same sour face.

"You will have a little fight with Cora now. I wanna see what you already can do to defend yourself. My sister will go easy on you, but I want you to fight as serious without worrying about hurting her. You can't harm her that much since she's a werewolf." I sighed and threw my bag onto the ground. Then I stood myself vis-á-vis from the girl. "I'll try to be gentle" She winked at me and I had to smile on my inside.

"Ready?" Derek asked and I nodded. The second I reacted to his question his sister stormed forward to attack me. I ducked down and landed a hit on her side making her take a deep breath. I didn't even have to think about the next moves I did since they were internalized and my body just moved like I learned.

When I looked up the next time Cora was laying on the ground convulsing from the pain I put to her stomache, ribcage and throat. I let my eyes wander to Derek who seemed a bit taken aback but quickly had his calm mask covering his feelings again. A loud laugh echoed through the room and somebody was applausing me.

"She's amazing!" Peter said, while laughing at me. "Thanks!" I said and sent him a wink. "So? See why I told Scott I don't need this?" I turned to Derek. "That time in the woods I was just surprised. I mean how could I have known that freaking werewolves exist?" He nodded at my words seeming to think.

"I'm gonna go now but trust me brat that was one hell of a show." I bowed down slightly and winked back at him before he left, still laughing. When I turned back I noticed that Cora also seemed to have left and Derek was now watching me intently again, making my heart jump for a slight second before I had the control back.

"So can I go back home?" I asked and he snapped out of his stare. "No, the guys we're fighting are alphas, that's a huge difference to a beta, trust me. So you're gonna train with me." He got closer. "Also I want to know how you could beat my sister so easily." I just shrugged. "I just did what I learned." He shook his head.

"I'm sorry to tell you this love but no human, not even Allison Argent who's a hunter, can beat a beta that easily." I shrugged my shoulders again and dipped my head to the side slightly. "So I might have been the first human to beat a beta really easily, so what? For everything there's a first time." He just kept his stare then shrugged. "Okay, let's just start, I'll show you some things you can do. Maybe we can get you some weapon from Allison for the worst case."

It's been two hours now. Two hours of fighting, learning new moves and Derek piercing me with his eyes. I let myself fall to the ground a little bit out of breathe but nothing tragic. "C'mon, one last fight then we'll leave it for today!" I sighed but nodded and stood up. He was quick to attack and I blocked the best I could, since he was much stronger than me. I set some good hits but they didn't affect him much.

Eventually he got me pinned to the ground and was staring at me intently again. My wrists were pinned to the ground by his hands and his legs kept mine in place so I couldn't do anything beside staring back into his eyes and getting lost in them. His face was right before mine and I did my best to keep my heartbeat steady, like I learned to do when I get a panic attack. Although it was harder right now. I was used to panic attacks but I sure as hell was not used to Derek Hale.

My breathing was hard from the training just like his was. Each breath he let out hit my skin and made goosebumps run down my back. My mouth was feeling really dry, as I licked over my lips and tried not to let him see that he really baffled me.

After some time of staying in this postion he seemed to suddenly snap out of his trance and stood up with a weary groan. I did the same and watched him as he seemed to gain his posture back. Did our fight exhaust him? It didn't seem so until he had me pinned down. His eyes shot me another intent curious look which only irritated me more. "Let's get something to drink and eat."

Whatcha thinking of Derek And Raviva?

Leave me comment and votes :))

xx sil