Chapter 11

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I wake up feeling a little bit short in breathe, like a heavy weight is keeping me from filling my lungs with the much needed air. But this time it's not because of a bad dream, which I pretty much have every night, either of Leo or a werewolf. No, today it's because I feel something heavy on my chest that's keeping me from breathing properly. Confused I open my eyes just to see a sleeping form beside me.

I panic a little and my breathing becomes short and uneven, just like my heart. It takes some seconds to remember but then it hits me and my breathings steadies again, for my heart starts racing even more. The fact that Derek Hale ist lying beside me, with his face nuzzled into my neck and arm and shoulder lying heavy on my upper body, get's me nervous. His breathe fans across my bare skin and sends chills down my body while I can feel his steady breaths and heartbeat as he lies completly relaxed and vulnerable beside me.

I looked at his sleeping form and smiled a little, while my heart still raced and his breathe is flustering me. I shuddered a little as he tensesd his arm and draws me in closer to him and buries his face even more into my neck. That's enough for me so I try to loosen his grip which obviously doesn't work at all, so I try to wiggle free.

Again it didn't help a bit just made the situation even worse, since it made my shirt ride up a bit so his hand was touching the bare skin of my stomache and hip. My skin tingled, where his skin touched mine and I stopped squirming and tried to think of a plan how I would get out of this completely embarassing situation before he wakes up.

A grumpy groan erupted from his lips and seconds later his eyes shot open. For a second I just stared at him in shock, before I cleared my throat. "C-could you let me go? I need to get up." He pulled his arm off me and pushed his upper body on one side up so I could slip out from under him. I quickly did with my cheeks flushed red and left the room to head for the toilet. After I calmed myself down I looked through the house and when I didn't find anyone I went back to my room.

"You can take a shower if you want, I'll get you some clothes from Stiles!" I told him and he nodded with consent. He got up and pushed through the doorway besides me, letting his hand graze mine in the process. I pulled mine back as if the touch gave me an electric shock. I imagined hearing him chuckle but it must have been my fantasy.

I flinched when I suddenly heard the front door fall shut. Damn, my uncle must be back home since Stiles should be on the lacrosse trip for a few days. Cursing whoever just came home early I quickly unlocked the door and slipped into the bathroom.

Shortly after I slipped into the bathroom I heard heavy steps running up the stairs and cursing, then banging on the bathroomdoor. "Raviva? Are you in there? I just cut my finger really badly, I need a bandage."

Before I could even react I heard the lock turn, so I quickly stepped into the shower, pulling the curtain shut behind me. I was so concentrated on hearing Stiles shuffle through the closets that I didn't notice Derek, who was standing only a few inches away from me and staring at me.

He opened his mouth and I quickly covered it with my hand scared that he would reveal us. After some time the bathroom door finally fell shut and I let out a breathe, I didn't know I had been holding. Gosh, that was close.

"You know normally people don't shower with their clothes on, so if you want to shower with me you should probably get rid of yours." He told me and turned away to wash off the shower gel that was covering his body. My face grew really red but I couldn't help my gaze travel over his broad shoulders and muscular back down to his firm ass.

Suddenly he turned back around to me and I quickly let my sight wander up to his face again. His features were pulled into a sly smirk and his eyes looked at me knowingly. My face reddened even more at me being caught so bluntly checking him out.

Before he could say another word I stepped out the shower and sat down on the laundry basket since I would have to wait for Derek to finish so Stiles wouldn't get suspicious.

"You know you didn't have to hide this from Stiles? He's allowed to know that I'm alive I have to tell everyone today anyway." I shrugged my head and tried to gather up my thoughts and forming them into coherent sentences, since my mind was still plastered with pictures of his fit body.

"Yeah but I thought it was the Sheriff so I went into the bathroom and then it was Stiles who needed to go to the bathroom. I didn't know how to explain Stiles why I was in the bathroom with you and I got a bypass so I acted before I thought." I explained myself while he stepped out the tub. I quickly looked away not wanting to stare again, as he dried off and slipped into the clothes he slept in.

We went back to my room where I slipped into some clean clothes then turned to him. "So your injuries are fine?" He nodded and shrugged.

"Liar! I've seen the one on your chest still hasn't healed." I stated and he shrugged. "Not fully, yet, but it will." I shook my head.

"You should have been more careful." I said. He shot me a look.

"Me? No, you should be more careful! I've done things like that before but you're new to this and you'll get yourself hurt!" I laughed

"Who was the bloody body that broke down in the middle of town, that I had to drag home and vet?"

How did you like this chapter?? What do you think of Derek and Raviva??
How did you enjoy the shower scene?? ;)
xxsil