21

I was no longer a virgin! That was the first thought that invaded my mind as soon as I woke up. Proof of that lay between her legs and the satiated feeling at the bottom of my tummy. I didn't regret sharing Yesterday and the early hours of today with him. He made sure I was okay with everything we did. He patiently explained to me if he saw I was uncomfortable. Not once did it feel awkward. I was so happy. I was brought back from my thoughts by the sound of the door opening revealing a shirtless Yanda with a tray filled with food. "Good morning love. I hope you're hungry." He said before placing a chaste kiss on my lips and placing the tray on my lap.

"A good morning to you too. Yes I'm famished thank you." I replied holding the sheet over my chest. Whilst reaching over for a bunch of grapes with my other hand. "No need to hide, there's not an inch of that body that I don't know and appreciate you hiding from me." He whispered in a grumble pulling the sheet from my grasp making me blush.

We sat there enjoying breakfast in silence with stolen kisses in between. My heart could burst with the emotions I felt. I think I love him but wasn't ready to admit that to myself let alone him. He cleared his throat which turned my attention to him. "I was wondering if we could move into the master bedroom together?" He asked sounding and looking nervous. I placed the tray on the pedestal and jumped on him straddling his powerful hips. "After last night I thought that'd go without question but yes we may." I replied giggling and pecking his lips repeatedly before he caught my bottom lip in his and pulled it in making me moan and before I knew it we were once again tangled in the sheets.

" Zonke, when last did you visit your parents?" Yanda randomly asked as we were sitting as we normally do in the backyard. "Why do you ask?" I asked in response feeling my eyes burn with unshed tears. "It's just that I imagine you didn't part on the best of terms when you last saw one another before we got married." He hesitantly replies. " I see mom a couple of times in a year." I said in a tone I hoped sounded dismissive but my husband didn't give up. "What about your dad?" He patiently persisted. "I built them a house, fully furnished it and bought them a 4x4 even after he didn't want me to go to school and he sold off both my sister and I and I didn't even get a call in thanks. He clearly doesn't want to see me! He doesn't care!" I yelled abruptly getting up. Yanda held my hand before I could walk away.

He stood up and hugged me and let me cry on his shoulder. My body shook uncontrollably whilst he rubbed soothing circles on my back. "Don't cry love. It'll be okay." He whispered softly. After a while my tears subsided and settled on a chair with me on his lap. " Are you feeling better?" He gently asked after a while of us sitting in silence and I nodded yes. "Zonke." He called out and I looked at him. "When you're upset either with me or whomever or whatever you don't yell at me , you talk to me and if it's something I can help I will fix it but if I can't we'll find a way to deal with it together.

You don't walk away from me without us having had solved a problem. Communication is what will bring us closer together and make our relationship stronger. Now talk to me about baba." I just turned and buried myself into his neck and his arms wrapped around me. "I hear and understand you and I'm sorry I yelled and wanted to walk away whilst we were talking. I'll try to communicate better but it'll be hard. I've never had to share parts of my life and the changes that occur in it with someone but I promise to try."

I further told him how close dad and I once were and how my being female created a wedge in our relationship as I grew older. I told him how I hadn't seen him since the day  we got married. "Well I hope you know what this means!" He claimed with a wide smile etched on his lips and I just looked at him waiting for him to continue. "We're going down to see them next weekend" I only frowned at him response. "My love, life is too short. I'd hate for what the fate that fell upon baba and Zanda to fall upon you. He already lost one child, don't let him lose you too." I reluctantly nodded and he placed a kiss on my forehead picking me up abruptly making me squeal.