40

I walked into Yanda's home office and his gaze never shifted from the sprinklers spraying water in the distance indicating he hadn't heard me enter. He only looked up at me when I blocked his vision over the grounds . He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer laying his head on my stomach. My hands went around his head rubbing his temple and neck until his body relaxed into me. We stayed like that for a good while.

Something seemed to be weighing him down. "Penny for your thoughts?" He sighed his gaze now coming up to meet mine. "I love you and you're amazing. Remember that always." He muttered gently nudging me to sit on his lap. "And I love you too, very much. Do you want to tell me what's wrong," I whispered nuzzling my head into his neck. "Siphesihle's case is going to court tomorrow. I'm so angry I don't think I should handle the case myself. No part of me wants to be logical and rational. I asked dad to handle it himself." My heart ached at the sound of his voice. I know how much this hurts him and he still harbours so much guilt over it.

"It's not your fault, you do know that right." He just shook his head not believing a word I said "But love it feels like it is. She did this to get to me, I brought her into our lives. If I wasn't selfish if I wasn't thinking about my own hurt and anger. Wanting to defy my father, blaming him, then none of this would have ever happened and now she gets away Scott free. It makes me irrationally angry. If I never see her again it'll be too soon be cause if I do I..I'll. These thoughts scare me." I gave up trying to make him see how he couldn't burden himself trying to rationalise with someone's cruel actions. Now it was better to let him express how he felt.

We sat like that for over an hour just tangled in each other and  in our thoughts. "Zanda's dad will be here, he asked to see her.How'll we navigate around that?" He asked. "When did the pair of you become besties?" I teased. "I didn't want him calling my wife so I texted him my number so he'd talk to me." Was the grumbled response I got making me laugh. " I love you and only you my jealous baby." I reassured pressing a peck on his neck and goosebumps spread across his skin. I don't think I'll ever get over someone having such an effect on my physically and I can affect them with the same fervour.

He picked me up so that I was no longer sitting astride on his lap but now I was straddling him. "You do this to me." He whispered rubbing my crotch against his hardened member. "The mere thought of you, catching your scent in my hoodies, your smile. Your kisses simply drive me crazy and when..." he groaned when my thrust met his hitting just the right spot. If I wasn't wet before now surely I must be drenched. "And when you look at me but especially like you are right now like I'm the most amazing person in the world and you wouldn't be anywhere else but here awaiting for me to bury myself deep in you. I lose all control." And with that he caught my lips in a hard bruising kiss. His hands went from my waist and he slipped them up my well his shirt I've stolen. He slid it off me and his kisses moved down my neck settling on my chest. "Yanda" I pulled his head closer as if we could get any closer than we were. His hand slipped to the waistband of my shorts and tugged at them "Off." He growled and a laugh tumbled out of me. He picked me up and placed me on the desk ontop of documents he must have been working on pulling off my shorts along with my underwear. "Yanda move them, I'll make a mess on them." I made move to pull them from beneath me but his hand came over mine. "No, I want your scent to permeate this whole room and if your juices drench my papers all the better."

And he rammed into me all night, no his desk bringing us both to the peak of of our pleasure time and time again on the desk, on the chair with me perched on his lap my nails digging into his shoulders, against the wall where I willed him deeper into my loins by wrapping my legs on his taut behind until The pair of us were thoroughly spent.

He carried me into our room and only then did Asimbonge begin to fuss. "I'll see to him and maybe we can share whiskey and a cigar whilst I thank him for sleeping through most of the night so I could properly ravish my bride." I blushed as he kissed me on the cheek before he walked over to the closet to slip on a pair of shorts before going to our son's room and I dosed off into a dreamless slumber.