26

I woke up the next day to the mouth watering aromas of an English breakfast. I got up, washed my face and brushed my teeth before making my way to the kitchen where I was met with the beautiful sight of my shirtless husband moving about in the kitchen. When he finally noticed me his face dropped in disappointment. "I wanted to make you breakfast in bed." He grumbled. "Good morning husband. The sight before me is way better than breakfast in bed." I replied strutting over to him slowly whilst maintaining eye contact. When I got to him I just placed a peck on the corner of his mouth. Just as I turned to make my way to the high chair he grabbed me firmly by my neck and gave me a kiss that instantly had me aroused, just as I attempted to deepen it he pulled away smirking in satisfaction. "You're mean!" I whined sulking "you started it." He chuckled winking at me.

" I was thinking we go out today. We would you like to go?" Yanda asked as we had breakfast. "I want to the Cradle of mankind!" I stated without missing a beat. "Kodwa sthandwa sami you're such an intellectual. That's what you want to do for fun on a Sunday?" I flung thd dishcloth at him. "You're calling me a geek Hadebe?!" I chided him. "Well yes but you're my sexy geek that I haven't made love to in weeks." He rasped, walking over to my side, pulled the fork out of my grip, dropped it on my plate, picked me up and put me on the counter. The food was soon forgotten as he made sweet, sensual, rough love to me. He had me up against every surface in the room. His kisses seared imprints all over my body. With each slow teasing stroke he whispered in my ear what he loved about me and his eyes never left mine, even for a second and each time I was overcome with pleasure and couldn't help but close my eyes his strokes would slow down to an agonising pace. After my 6th orgasm and I was too tired to move he carried me to our bathroom, placed me on the toilet seat whilst he prepared a bath for us.

We spent about two hours in there and I realized I'd called off to sleep when I felt his lips trail my neck. "I don't think Cradle of man kind is still a good idea.  I rasped out in my sleepy voice. "Hello sleepy head. That tired huh?" He asked with an air of satisfaction. "Hadebe you'd better behave if you still want to get laid in the future!" I warned as I playfully jabbed my elbow into his ribs. "Are you sure?" He asked as his hand wandered from my breasts that he'd been fondling with to my inner thighs. "Yanda, I can't.." that sentence ended with a moan as his fingers caressed my folds making every inch of my body feel the sensation. My back arched away from his tires in anticipation but he refused to give me what I needed. "Were you saying something love?" He whispered in my ear as his fingers caressed me but didn't offer the relief I was in dire need of. "Yanda, more...I want, just please..." I blabbered trying to piece together a comprehensive sentence but Yanda's skilled fingers wouldn't allow me. He finally obliged me when I whined in discontent . That orgasm too rippled through me like all the others. I was entirely satiated.

We finally actually washed and he scooped me out of the tub and wrapped me up in a towel and carried me to our room. He dried me up and lotioned every nook and cranny of my body. My body once again stood to attention at his touch but he merely smirked at me before walking away to pick our outfits. He of course picked out the most scandalous of my underwear and matching outfits. I thought that was cheesy yet adorable. He picked out light blue jeans, a white polo shirt fit himself and a white long sleeved casual shirt for me and white sneakers. We we're definitely taking our first pictures together today.

We ended up at a flee/ thrift market that also had food stalls and games. We stuffed our faces with all we could possibly stomach. Some foods we enjoyed so much we got seconds. We played games, we were both competitive but ridiculous at the games. We didn't win anything so he ended up buying me a Polaroid camera and life size white teddy. The camera thankfully still had ink and paper and we used it to take heaps of pictures and I carried Snow around everywhere and refused when Yanda offered to put her in the car for me and she was even featured in some of our pictures. At the end of the day I was so full , I just couldn't wait to get out of the jeans. "I really enjoyed today, Thank you!" I told Yanda placing a peck on his palm. He suddenly seemed far away, nervous almost. "Are you alright?" I asked concerned. He smiled at me placing his hand on my thigh in reassurance. I wasn't convinced but woulda push. When we arrived home there were cars parked along the street. Someone must be hosting a dinner because judging by the lack of noise I guessed it wasn't a party.