~ > 20 < ~

~I'll give you all I've got to give
If you say you love me too~

"George !! It finally snowed!" I screeched like a little child when I looked out the window that morning. I jumped out of bed and opened his balcony door. He shook his head and checked his cell phone again while he was on the bed. It was mega cold, but I didn't care and didn't stop me from taking a little snow in my hand. I went back in with it and threw it in George's face whereupon he looked at me indignantly. "All right, that's revenge now"I ran out quickly, but George followed me and kicked me too. I screamed and tried to protect myself with my arms, but that didn't work, so I started throwing George off again. 
George came up to me and threw me on the floor, but I pulled him down with me so that he was over me and I could throw snow on his face again. He did the same and pelted as much snow as he could until I screamed out loud. But I fell silent again when he started kissing me and his hands clasped my face. It pushed me a little deeper into the snow, which I hardly noticed at that moment because I had other plans. With all my might I tried to throw his upper body on the side so that I could sit on him and now attack with snow. This time he screamed and tried to protect himself with his arms in front of his face, which did not help much. Laughing, he lifted his upper body and held me tight to kiss me again. "It's really cold," I said and started shaking. I always only wore George's hoodie, which he promised me yesterday - and I slept in it.
"You say that?", George asked angrily and pointed to his white Adidas shirt. "Come on, let's go in," he said, picking me up with him, which made me scream briefly. My arms wrapped around his neck and feet around his waist as he carried me in and let me down again.
After he closed the balcony door behind him, Georges pulled his snow-covered and soaked shirt over his head, which made me turn around, embarrassed. Hopefully, he didn't see my cheeks turn red as a result. Of course, I saw him on Instagram without a t-shirt, but really ... Yes, it looked a lot better and ... yes, George Russell without a t-shirt was legendary by now, wasn't it? But he was my boyfriend now. That meant I would often see him like that ... With these thoughts, the butterflies in my stomach started to go crazy and the temperature rose in my cheeks. "Everything ok, my love?" George asked and felt his arms wrap around me from behind.
"Yes," I replied, snuggling up against him.
"You know that you can look, this is not a crime because you are my girlfriend," he whispered in my ear. The butterflies got even crazier as his breathing tickled my ear and not only that, goosebumps formed all over my body. "Hmm ..." I mumbled and bit my lip.
"I love you," he said sweetly and kissed my cheek before letting go of me.
"Me too, but doesn't mean that I take off my hoodie in front of you," I said.
"I knew that but it's my hoodie and you'll get a new one because otherwise, you'll catch a cold."

Armed with a new hoodie, I got changed and had George make me breakfast, while I made myself another hot chocolate. After our snowball fight outside, I thought this was a good idea. I turned on Spotify, as George didn't have a record player and now I could listen to him. Only we already had discussions about the music, which is why we had to create a playlist where we always alternated between playing music for me and for him, as we didn't listen to the same thing. While I danced to the beats of "Sweet Dreams", I looked over George's shoulder as he tried to flip the pancake. "George, no you don't pick it up," I interjected when I saw him trying to flip the pancake. I pushed him to one side and looked for a spatula so I could do it properly.
 "A fork will do for that," George said nonchalantly.
"You're talking to someone who could work as a cook," I reminded him. After all, that's what I learned in college. "Well, you'll be my favourite cook from now on," George laughed and kissed me on the cheek. After we cleaned up together and set the table, we started eating. "I have a question, Lilibeth," George said after a while, seeming nervous. I was very confused by the tone, but I gave him my full attention. "Sure, what is it?"
"Well, if you know. My birthday is in a fortnight and I'm going home to my parents and my sister is probably coming too, nothing's set with my brother yet," he explained as he played with his fork and didn't look at me. Finally, he looked at me and smiled. "Maybe you'd like to come and meet them?"
I choked on my hot chocolate for a moment. Did he seriously just ask me if I wanted to meet his parents? I bit my lips at the thought. He was my first boyfriend, of course, I'd never done anything like this before and this made me even more nervous. "Ehm, so ... I," I stuttered nervously and started playing with my hair.
"Hey, it's all good. If you don't want to do it, we won't," he said after he noticed how nervous I was getting.
"Please don't think I don't want to," I said, suddenly feeling bad.
"Why should I?" he asked laughing. "I can relate to you"
Not only did that make me feel bad, but also the feeling that he would most likely never meet my parents like this. Actually, I didn't want to do that to him, maybe his family also want to see who he is with. And I mean, what's wrong with that?
"You know what? Let's do it," I said with a smile. George eyes, started to sparkle, the way I loved it. "You sure?" he asked slowly. "Because I'm not pushing you to do it."
"I know, that's why it makes you a wonderful boyfriend," I smiled, reaching for his hands on the table. He clasped mine with his and brought them to his lips so he could plant a kiss on them. "And you're the best girlfriend anyone could have," he replied with a smile. "Then I'll call my parents later after training and let them know".

My phone on the table started vibrating, making me exhale loudly and roll my eyes. I let go of George's hand and looked at it. As an event manager, it was my job to look at my phone all the time and George never had any problems with it. "Not again," I muttered to myself.
"Are you okay?" George asked when he saw the look on my face. I nodded.
"Ava just sent me an article about how the China Grand Prix might be in danger because of this virus in China," I explained, seeing that I still had missed calls. Uncle Adam. He called me once at 4 am, which confused me. What did he want from me so early? If Uncle Adam called me at that time, it didn't have a good meaning...
"Ah yes, that virus. Someone died of it yesterday"
"Hmm", I mumbled and continued to look at my mobile phone, while I still say that he called me shortly before 3 am and at half-past four. Why?
"Lilibeth?"
"Yes, I know. Someone died yesterday, we were all listening to the radio at work," I replied and put my phone away again. George looked at me with raised eyebrows after I tried to put on a smile. "Is there anything else?" he asked.
I shook my head. "Everything's fine"
Yes, I hated lying. But if there was something wrong with Uncle Adams, I found it hard to say anything.  

George asked me if I would like to stay during his training as I was also welcome to join in, but I declined. "Do I look like I sports?" I asked in horror, raising my eyebrows.
"But you'd see me shirtless," he teased with a grin and I punched him in the chest.
"Shut up"
"You like it"
A blush forming on my face, I started to giggle and hoped it was barely noticeable. "I knew you would"
"You idiot" I muttered and pulled him in for a kiss. We both laughed into the kiss.
"Your idiot"
"I know," I murmured and kissed him again. I hugged him and nestled my face in his chest. I still didn't realise that I was with this sweet jerk and could call him my boyfriend. I enjoyed every single second with him and never regretted it. It was the best thing that ever happened to me and I felt like I was smiling more than before because he made me so happy. "I love you," I murmured.
"I love you more"
"I love you 3000"
I felt his chest vibrate, which meant he was laughing. "I should get going," I said, lifting my head again.
 "If you don't want to see me shirtless-"
"George-"
"Or my sweet ass-"
"George," I interrupted him louder for the second time, laughing.
"What? I know you like that one."
Laughing, I kissed him again and zipped up my jacket. "I'll call you later, yeah? And we'll talk then."
"About my ass?" he grinned, raising his eyebrows. "Fun okay, I'll stop. Sorry," he apologised and gave me one last kiss. "See you later, love you."
"Love you too," I replied and left the house. After a while, I looked behind and saw him still looking after me. Have I mentioned how much I loved this man?

But on the way home I got other ideas again. The call from Uncle Adam still wouldn't let me go, so I called him right away at home. After I called him twice and he still didn't answer, I was starting to worry, but the third time he did. "What happened?" I asked, worried and horrified at the same time.
"I'm fine"
"Then why are you calling me in the middle of the night?"
"I need to talk to you," he replied. "It's important"
"Well, tell me then"
"Last night I was playing poker again" he started. "And... Well, I don't know how to say it."
When Uncle Adam talked like that, I knew immediately what it was about. The one subject I knew too much about and too little about...
"Does it have anything to do with that?", I asked slowly.
"Yes," he answered after a short silence. "Las Vegas won't let me shut up".

A/N: A bit George-cuteness again because why not 🥰🥰 
I hope you like it :)