~ > 21 < ~

~I'm not gonna meet your mother anytime
     I just wanna grip your body over mine~

"George, do your parents like vintage?" I asked as I turned my back on my wardrobe and looked at George who was lying on my bed scrolling through his phone. "Ehm, why do you ask?", he asked me the counter-question and looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Oh man, seriously? They'd love you in sweatpants too," George said when he realised what I meant. "They already do it like that""Really?" I asked, confused. "Ah come on, I've only told them the good things about you. And when you wear vintage then you show who you are" George explained. "Besides, you don't own clothes from our century."
Shaking my head, I turned back to the wardrobe and picked out a light blue top with black trousers. "Well, I'm going to take a shower," I said. "When do we have to leave?"
"In an hour. And have you packed yet?"
"It's all ready," I called back before heading out of my bedroom and into the bathroom. However, I was stopped by the doorbell. I put my clothes on the side and opened the door. The postman brought me a package, which I accepted before closing the door again.
"Who was there?" George asked from the bedroom.
"The postman," I replied and saw that the package came from the twins. Curious, I opened the small package. "Holy shit," I exclaimed as I saw the contents.
They weren't serious, were they?

"Everything okay?", George asked confused. 
"Yes", I replied and took my clothes in my hand again.
"What happened?" George asked, who was suddenly standing in the hallway. I quickly tried to hide the package between my clothes and smiled at him playfully. "Nothing important."
"Really?"
"Yeah, just girl stuff, not important to you," I said and walked past him into the bathroom.
I laughed as I looked at the condom packet. You didn't seriously send me a pack of condoms? And why would they send me something like that?
They knew that George and I had been together for a month, but the subject had never come up...
And I was unsure about the whole thing anyway because I didn't have the necessary experience.
But still, me or George were not stupid to buy a pack of condoms...
I no longer cared and went into the shower, trying to relax, after all, today was an important day for me and George: I would meet his parents today. Tomorrow is his birthday and we are all going out for dinner. We would then stay in King's Lynn until 18 February, as the test weeks are on 19 February. On the 18th we fly to Barcelona. Luckily I got the day off, so I only had to work until 12 am today and there was still enough time to get everything ready.
Plus we had to drive three hours, means our Spotify playlist will have to suffice, otherwise, we'll both be fighting over the music...
After I finished showering, I blow-dried my hair, put on my clothes and packed my toilet bag, putting the condom packet in as well. I mean, we wouldn't need them for now...
George was still lying on my bed, still on his mobile phone. "Well, how do I look?", I asked George.
He looked up from his phone and looked at me. "You always look beautiful, even when..."
"Don't say anything wrong, you pervert," I threatened him.
"I didn't mean to be a pervert," he pouted. Laughing, I reached for my mobile and texted Julia.

Me: What are the condoms for?

Then I threw my mobile on the bed and packed the last of my things into the suitcase before closing it. "Is that enough for you?" George asked, pointing to the suitcase.
"Yes, of course," I said, confused. "We're only going away for nine days."
"But you're female," he added."
"And my name is Elizabeth Ward and I'm not a normal female," I winked at him and set the suitcase down on the floor. "So, I'm ready"
I checked again that I had all the documents for the test weeks, as well as personal things. And of course George's birthday present and also the presents I had prepared for his family. After all, I wanted to make a good impression and I also thought that his nephew and niece would be happy about a present. When we left, we turned on our playlist via Bluetooth and I started singing, of course. "Too bad I can't film it," George said as I sang along loudly to "Forever Young" by Alphaville and felt it. "And I'm glad you're driving," I interjected and continued singing. George asked me to take a picture for Instagram and I let my talent for photography show again. George loved it when I was taking pictures and since we've been together, I've started this as my new hobby too. On our monthly anniversary two days ago, he gave me a vintage camera from the 70s, which of course I was very happy about and since then this camera accompanies me everywhere.
"Is your brother coming over tomorrow?", I asked George curiously after a while.
"He said he would come tomorrow because he really wanted to meet you," he said with a laugh. "He's probably wondering why I got a prettier girl than him," he added, which made me giggle. My mobile vibrated and I saw that I finally got a reply from my message earlier.