~ > 27 < ~

~Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember?
  Ba-dee-ya, dancing in September
  Ba-dee-ya, never was a cloudy day~

"Oops, I did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops, you think I'm in love
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent",  I sang along loudly and moved to "Ops...I did it again!" by Britney Spears.
George shook his head in annoyance and tried to keep his focus on the road.
We were both on our way to Aylesbury where we would meet Lando and Alex today to go golfing. The three of them were quite good at it, so they thought it would be a great idea to show me too, as I had never been golfing before.
Besides, this was the last evening we could spend together in peace before we start the season in Melbourne.
So far, no further appointments have been postponed, which I was glad about, but we had to expect that everything could happen due to the virus.
I sang the last lines of the song, perfectly timed, as we arrived at the golf course. "I never want to hear Britney Spears again," George said, stopping his car and quickly getting out, which made me laugh. I also got out and saw Alex and Lando waiting for us, and hard to believe - Lando was filming us. "Are you serious?" I asked and he started laughing loudly with Alex.
"What did she sing this time?", Alex asked, still laughing.
"Britney Spears," George answered.
Lando laughed. "I can't wait for later."
"Me neither," I admitted. "This is going to be very funny.
"I'm definitely going to regret this decision," George muttered under his breath.
"Come on, what's so bad about a karaoke night?" asked Alex.
"You know that every day is a karaoke night for me because Lilibeth sings all day," George explained, and Lando and I started laughing.
"At least I have good taste in music," I teased him.
While George was getting the equipment out of the car, I got my phone out of my pocket and went to my playlist to turn on a song so I could bug George. Lando and I started making movements and George gave us an annoyed look.
"With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?", Lando and I sang along loudly as George walked past us.
Alex laughed out loud and we ran after George, still singing.
"Alex, you're going to be my singing partner tonight," George said, rolling his eyes as he looked at us.
"Alright, we're cooler anyway," Lando interjected. "Right?" he asked, turning to me.
"Ehm, yeah?", I agreed. "#Elizando is on the way for her ascension"
Before we started, we decided to take a few pictures for Instagram. When we asked someone walking by to take a group picture, I stood between Lando and George and put my hands around their shoulders while smiling at the camera.
"Fun photo?" Alex asked.
I thought quickly and leaned backwards towards George as I lifted one of my feet so that they were held by Alex and Lando and I made a serious face at the camera. The other three started laughing and Alex gratefully took his phone from the man again. We looked at the pictures and laughed at our poses. "We look really sexy," laughed Lando. "This is definitely going on Instagram."
After Lando posted it to his story and tagged us all, I posted it from his story to mine and added a heart GIF.
After that, I put my phone away and we headed out to the golf course.
Since I had never played golf before, all three of them showed me how to play and all the standard things. While I put on my gloves, George showed me the correct position with the club. "Try it," he told me and held the club out to me. I took it in my hand and tried to find the right position. "Is that good?" I asked uncertainly.
"Wait," George said, coming up behind me. He stepped behind me so that his body was pressed against my back.
Lightly he pushed us forward a little and put his hands around mine that were on the bat and adjusted them. When I could feel his breathing behind my ear, goosebumps formed all over my body and I had to bite my lips to keep from turning to George and kissing him right away.
"You know they're watching us," I whispered to him and started to grin slightly.
"They both know you have more perverted thoughts than I do."
I rolled my eyes and tried to focus again on what George was actually trying to show me.
"So, get into a deep position and then... Just lunge, ok?"
I nodded as he let go of me again and I took my position just as George had shown. Then I took a deep swing and hit the bat against the ball.
Alex and Lando started cheering and George clapped.
"Very good, not bad at all for a first try," he marvelled, looking at the ball and how far it flew.