~ > 24 < ~

~I'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stage
Better be ready, hope that you feel the same~

On our last day in King's Lynn, we decided to get out of town a bit so that the Russell's could introduce me to their town. So Cara, the kids, George and I drove together to the coast, just north of King's Lynn. Benjy, unfortunately, had to work, which is why he said goodbye to us this morning, but I was glad to have gotten to know him these few days. So was Cara, she was also leaving with the kids tonight and it was great to meet her too, especially after our shopping day yesterday. Ella and Peter were also two sweet little ones and already called me "Auntie Lilibeth" as did Nathan because they recognised me as an aunt after the few days. This surprised me a lot, but I also felt very honoured.
"Auntie Lilibeth, can you take pictures with me again?", Ella asked sweetly as I set up my camera to start taking pictures straight away.
"Sure," I replied. George parked his car a few metres from the shore so we only had to walk there for two minutes. On the way there, you could see the waves crashing and I decided to take a few photos already then. Once we were down there, I stood behind Ella to show her how to hold the camera and she took the photos, which I then handed to her to develop. 
"The day after tomorrow we finally start," George said behind me and put his arms around me from behind.
 "I know"
I leaned back against him and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. The sea breeze and the smell of the North Sea made me relax immediately and George behind me was what I needed.
"Are you looking forward to your first day on the track?" he asked.
I nodded. "Yes definitely, it will be something different than before," I replied. "Just imagine, I won't be watching Formula One on television for the next time."
"I haven't since 2018," he laughed and kissed the back of my head.
"George?"
"Hmm?"
"It's really nice to have met your family," I said, turning in his arms so I could look at him. "And the town where you grew up."
He brushed a strand of hair behind my ear and let his hand rest on my face. "And I'm glad you were willing to get to know it. They all really like you."
I pulled him to me for a soft kiss, forgetting for a moment that we were outside by the cold sea, because I felt only George with me and his presence always warmed me, no matter what the weather was. "Now come on and don't smooch around," Cara called out laughing as she was already a few metres ahead with the kids. Giggling, we broke our kiss and looked at each other briefly before George intertwined my hand with his. We met the three of them and walked along the beach.
"I've actually never been to the North Sea," I told them as I looked at the waves. "It's so much colder and stormier than the Baltic Sea."
"Have you only been to the Baltic so far?" Cara asked
"Yes, I've been there on Rügen, I've never been to northern Germany that much. Otherwise, I was in Berlin and Hamburg in the north but that was it," I explained.
While we were still walking, I took a picture for George for Instagram, which he put in his Story and I did one too. My DMs were also increasing now as fan accounts were writing to me and my last picture now has almost 5000 likes, which didn't happen to me before. My stories are also being viewed by about 6000-7000 people when I looked at my follower count, my breath caught. I didn't seriously get 2000 more followers overnight, did I? Before I had just under 1800 and now we are at almost 4000...I knew it was about time I talked to George about this topic, even though the conversation with Cara had left me a bit stretched. But George wouldn't think I wanted attention...would he?
I wasn't the kind of person who liked to be the centre of attention, but I wasn't shy either. If I had to talk, I did and if it was a topic I was good at, or rather liked, then I liked to talk. But attention was never my goal, it wasn't my goal to fall in love when I came to England. My goal was to work for Formula 1 and to be successful and of course to start my new life in England. I did that, but I fell in love.
I tried to forget my thoughts and started to take more photos. George and Peter were doing great poses in front of the sea, so I captured this and took some photos. "What are we going to do later?" I asked George curiously after a while. He started grinning when I asked.
"That's a surprise"
Confused, I looked at him and tilted my head to the side. "All right. Will you give me a hint?"
"Nope"
"But-"
"No, not but. You wait until tonight" George interrupted me laughing and kissed my cheek. "I promise you'll like it."
I stopped asking questions and trusted George. I had been doing that since we were together. And I would do it forever, no matter what. Did he? At least I hoped he did. Be it public or anything else, I was afraid there would come a point where he wouldn't trust me, maybe because of his ex. But what if he didn't trust me anymore if he knew my past completely...?