•Part19• Utopia???

Constance's POV

I sighed as I woke the next day. Waking up right as Dawn arrived outside.
I took a quick shower and threw on my training clothes. Which were a black sports bra. Ted tank top. Black yoga leggings and white runners. I tied my hair up and plugged in my head phones to my phone which I strapped to my arm via armband.
I walked right to the training center and got to work.
Starting light but going heavier as my music got more intense by the hour.

As I fell into my own world I thought about all that's happened over the last year.
But that didn't last long as a huge blaring sound and red lights went off. That's new. I ran out into the command point and saw everyone there in in Pjs are regular clothing. I saw Batman Wonder Woman and Superman there in their hero attire. "What the hell is going on!?" I yelled as I came into the room. "Satellites have picked up a massive energy shift. Looks to be the witch boy" Superman said as Bats pulled up the screens. "Holy hell. They're in the Amazon rain forest" Richard said as we see the witch boy and multiple other villains gathering "what are they doing?" Artemis asked and as I took a closer look I noticed they were drilling. But not just normaldrilking they were drilling deep into the earth. In that part there are powerful crystals there. Magical even. "They're drilling Antimite Crystal. They're know to be powerful and can give out huge magical properties. We have em on Fangornia. Our healers use them on the Warriors when wounded or seriously injured. Sometimes on the sick and elderly too. They are extremely powerful" I state as I watched them drill. My blood boiling at this. "They must be stopped immediately. If they dig any further they'll cause massive quantities of earthquakes. They could bring down a large part of the forest" I say "we can't just roll up there. We need a plan. A good one too. If we disrupt the digging it could force the earth apart" Gar said "so what do we do?" Asked Tachel and I smiled "we only have to stop The Witch boy. He's the one using the magic to make the drill go. So clearly non of them know how To operate it. If he stop him and someone operates the machine we can stop all of them at once" I say "okay three teams. Alpha Beta Omega. Omega will be Gar Rachel Tim and Superboy and Superman You'll distract the other villains. Beta will be Artemis. Bart Wally Dawn and Wonder Woman you will after the drill. Alpha will be Me Hank Richard Megan and Constance. We will go after The Witch boy. Those of you who will stay here will monitor the situation and report to us any changes or anything new coming out way. Keep an eye on the earth and what's happening to it. " bats said we nodded and we all got changed fairly fast.

We raced out of the mountain and with in an hour we all got to we're the villains were set up

"Omega team move out. Beta team wait forAlpha team to make contact with the Witch boy before moving g to the drill. When his magic is down from the drill get it gone" Bats said and we went out ways. We waited for Omega to strike. As soon as they did we descended onto Klarion and the fights began.
We got him far enough away that the beta teak could stop the drill and pull it away from the hole.
I flew after Klarion as he tried hard to escape us. I gained speed on him and whacked him hard with my battle axe sending him flying into the ground.
My hair/wig went up in flames as did my axe and my hands. Flames danced round my body as well as we engaged in a huge battle. Both of us getting in pretty good blows. But something Klarion was saying made me snap "when I get my hands on those crystals. Me and the other villains will bri this world down. And create absolute chaos.!" He says to me "the I shall have to end you!!! I will never allow you to end this world. " I yell and I snap. I hit him again and again and again. Harder and harder. Each blow more sever. Then it clicks. In order to end their ways. In order to end this battle between hero's and villains. Good and evviva once and for all. I must make this world into a new one. A new age. A new era of peace. So that villains can never run free again.