•Part 13• Confessions

(A/N. MATURE CONTENT WARNING. Take note that further down towards the end of this chapter there is Smut/mature sexual content. with Constance and Hank. Feel free to skip over that if you're uncomfortable with it in any way )

Constance's POV
As I woke up today I felt... refreshed. Revamped almost. So sticking with this vibe I decided to pamper myself. I had a long hot sudsy shower. I styled my short hair. I did full beauty treatments and makeup. I even painted my always bare nails a pretty Burgundy red and chose a very nice outfit. Faux leather high waisted pants. A white shirt with a floral skull on it. A lose dark red floor length sweater and dark red heels to match it. Adding some gold necklaces of different lengths. Some gold skull earrings a couple black brackets and some rings. I felt good. Very good. I grabbed my black wallet purse and walked out. I think I'm gonna go into town and pick up some new bedroom decor items for my room here since this is where I'll be permanently living till I find a decent apartment of my own. I walked to the kitchen noticing Artemis Conner Richard Dawn and Hank and Gar all awake and up "morning everyone. " I say as I grab a to go coffee mug and pour my coffee "morni- HOLY CRAP!" Artemis said standing. From her seat. At that everyone turned and gawked "what?" I asked as I finished making the wonderful thing that is coffee "y-you... wow!" Dawn said "what she means is that you look smoking" Hank said makin me laugh "well thanks. I'm going out today. My room here is looking a bit well boring and bare. So I decided I'd get some things to have " I state "do you want one of us to come with?" Gar asked and I thought about it "hmmm no I think I'll manage. But if I need help I'll call and ask! How's that?" I asked as he hugged my side "sounds good. If anything happens alerts us too okay?" Artemis says "got is boss see ya later" I say and walk out not bothering to look or acknowledge Richard at all.

••••••••
Gotham City
••••••••

I parked in the mall parking garage in Gotham City. I decided to come here first since Gotham does have a huge mall with good quality home items.
And to my surprise the first theee stores I see are all hole stuff. From bedroom to bath to kitchen and beyond. This is gonna take awhile. But I know what theme I want. I want a very modern look and feel. So here I go... oh boy...
"Hi welcome to. Home Lovers. Can I help with anything?" I cute clerk asked "umm I don't know. I'm looking to make my bedroom more modern but with splashes of red" I say "ah well let's grab a cart and I'll help you out! By the way I'm Amber!" Amber said "Constance " I say back and w evening out journey.
After maybe an hour I left the store with ten bags. Dear god. Onto the next store. This seemed to be more bath stuff which was excellent

"Hi there I'm Adam. Welcome to Bath House. Can I be of service?" Adam asked "I wanna make my bathroom modern with hints of red" I say. Can you tell I have a theme? Since my flames are red I figured it would be a nice Homage to well me. "Sure why don't we start with cabinets and work are way to decor" he suggest "sounds good" I say and we get started. I actually could buy new cabinets and have them delivered but I decided to call Alfred and have him pick em up and take em to the base. Same with a new tub and toilet. I'm going all out. After another out and five more bags I headed to the last store.
"Hi! Welcome Decor and Things. I'm Cami can I help you?" She asked "well Cami. I need a deep red carpet. And a grey toned one too. Some faux red flowers and maybe some paintings that have red in em" I say seeing as that's all I really need now. "Okay well follow me to the red section! The whole store is colorized to make things easier to find" she says and we get to work. I actually picked up way more than what I needed. And I am beat. Time to head back to the mountain. But first. I need to make a call.
"Hello?" Answered Hank "Hank!! I need help!! I bought to much stuff and I can't fit it all in the car!! Help!" I whine making him laugh on the other end "on my way Constance. See you soon" he says and I say bye as I try very hard to organize everything into my car. This. Sucks!
After thirty minutes I gave up. And waited for Hank.
Twenty more minutes go by before he comes. And he laughs at my annoyed state as I try to shove two carpets into my trunk "okay hey one you'll break the car. Two. Please stop" he says making me sigh "I shouldn't have done shopping alone. " I say to him making him laugh. We got to work on fixing up my car. He strapped the carpets to the roof and put the boxes stuff in the trunk and the bags I organized into the back seats "oh wow. You did by a lot. This is all for your room?" He asked me "well for now. But I wanna buy an apartment. A nice one so I wanted to make sure I had stuff. Of course I'll eventually buy more when I move. But this'll do for now. " I say and he nods in understanding. "So since you took a cab. Want a ride?" I asked him "sure. But I'm driving" he says making me smile "deal. I'm to tired to do it anyways" I laugh making him smile we got into the car and he drove us out fo the parking g space and onto the road. "I missed you while you were gone" he says softly after a few mins of driving. "I missed you too. Though I did not miss your workouts" I say making him laugh out loud. "Haha no but for real. I really did miss you. You were always good to defuse the tension between me and Dawn" he says and I raise a brow "Hank? Did something happen?" I asked him and his face went sad for a moment "me and Dawn. We uh. We broke up. For a while there. While you were gone. Her and Richard hooked up. " he said. And that hurt. A lot "t-they... they did?" I asked sadly. "Yeah. They did. It hurt like hell. Everyone was pissed. Specially Batman" he said and I honestly felt like crying. Yes I knew Richard was seeing other people. But Dawn? That hurt. She was liek a sister to me. And that really hurt. I felt Hank grab my hand in support "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything" he said "no no. I needed to know. Maybe now I can... move on from Richard. It's clear he doesn't... have feelings for me the way I do or I guess did for him. It's okay" I say and he nods. "Well how bout this. How bout we pull a lil prank on him?" He suggested. "A prank? Like what?" I asked how curious as to what he could mean. It's hard to pull the wool over a Richards eyes "well how bout we fake is being. A couple? We could say that we've been in contact since you left. You knew about the break up and we started dating. But we say nothing to no one else. Gotta make their reactions genuine too. And just when he's hooked in enough. We let it slip that it's a joke" Hank says and contemplate this. If I did this I could see if Richard still has feelings for me by the way he acts. And it would be a good joke to pull on everyone. They seem to need something to gossip bout. "Okay. Let's do it! Let's see just how many people we can prank. And see how Richard and Dawn react to it" I say and we high five. We plan it all out. We plan to be very "couple-ly" when we get back. Holding hands. Flirting. Sweet talking. Cuddling. The whole Nine yards. Everything a couple would do.