•Part 2• Meeting Young Justice

Constance's POV

  I had gotten to mount justice early

  I had gotten to mount justice early. In my new "hero" outfit, i decided on a Phoenix look seeing as they do represent fire and rebirth. i sighed as i stood with Batman we were talking about something as i fiddled with my wings, which where bionic by the way, i major in Biotech and Bionic limbs, don;t ask, oit'll hurt your brain to know that a 15 year old is in college... 'recongised Young Justice Bioship'' a voice said as a large hole opened to let in a pink alien ship.. aka the Bio ship, Miss Martians ships. Interesting. I kept my back turned to them as I continued to speak to Batman "so basically it's a lil white lie" I say softly "yes just till I know that they can truly be trusted with such sensitive information. " he said and I nodded "understood Bats" I say "team. Listen up. I'd like you to meet your new team member. Young Justice. This is Phoenix" he said and I turned around and faced them. I have a slight smirked as I stood there arms crossed and one leg out. "Bonjour Mi Amor" I say "welllll helloooo" kid flash (Bart not Wally) said putting a arm round me. I rose a brow and soon flipped him. "If you'd like to keep your hand Mi Amor. I suggest you do not touch" I say and step over him "oh I like you. Names Artemis. In civilian. Tigress as a hero she said "Phoenix. But call me Constance when off duty" I say and shake her hand "hi I'm Miss Martin. But off duty call me Megan or M'gann" she said "nice to meet you" I say. The Telepath. I'll have to be careful. "Hey I'm Robin both on and off duty" he says (Tim not Richard) "Pleasure" I say "this here is Supervoy. Also known as Conner off duty. " Megan said Kryptonian as well as human. "Hi there" I say "hello I am Aqualad. But call me Kauldr or Kal off duty" he said Atlantian "we have one more member but she's out sick today. Her name is Zantana" Robin said ah the Magician. "Well can't wait to meet her when she arrives" I say and soon Batman tells us to get to know each other by taking the rest of the day to relax. Which the team was very happy with. We got to the living room slash kitchen area and all sat down" so Constance. Tells about yourself " Megan said. "Um well my full name is Constance Greys Snow. (Lie) Odd name I know. I'm half Human and Half Fangornia.(truth) My home world was destroyed few years back. Only kid. Never knew my dad. (Lie right there. I know who he is now) Mom passed few months ago. I'm in college right now. I can control fire And compel people s mind to basically do what I want. But I can't always make it work. I'm still learning that one. And yeah that's it. That's me. " I say being honest. Well almost. Bats said I need to come up with a new last name since I can't let them know I'm associated with Bats/Bruce. "How did bats find you?" Conner asked. "Oh well he umm saved my life. Harley and I had gotten into a pretty bad scruff and she and joker had kidnapped me. Bats originally was just gonna bust them and tear down their hideout when he found me strung up. " I say softly. Had to say something right. "I'm so sorry" Megan said "it's ok. Life experience I guess. I still have the scars" I say and tried to play it off "you do?" She asked. "Yeah. On my legs and arms" I say and show them my arms first them my legs. (Now I am moving characters like Beasy boy and Richard Grayson because this will eventually go into a crossover with my original book and the new show Titans)But the scars weren't from Joker and Harley. They were from me. And my desire to cut. "Even the one on your neck?" Bartasked and my hand shot up "N-no. That's um. That's not. That one is umm from me. Heh.. I suffered from depression. And suicidal thoughts. The scars in my neck are from. Well my attempts" I say and hang my head. I could tell Bart felt sorry for asking because he came up and hugged me "I.... I'm sorry for asking. It was insensitive of me" he said "it's uh. It's ok. It's apart of me you know. I don't know if these pills I have work fully. Seeing as I'm only half human. But they've been good so far. No bad thoughts or the urge to hurt myself. But I get scared being only half human I don't really know how long I'll last before I have a another breakdown and it really scares me sometimes. "I say with tears "but there is.... a way to stop me if I ever go back to that place" I say and look up at the whole team. "If I ever go back to that dark place and I can't get back.... I.... I ask that you all hit me with everything you have and.... and end my life" I say softly their emotions plain as day. "We won't do that " Connor said and I place a hand in his cheek "you have to. My power of fire is stronger when my emotions are darkened. It's deadly and my mind won't be able to come back. I. Won't be able to come back. I need you all to kill me if ur happens" I say and look at them before i was engulfed in a huge hug by everyone here. "We will try to help you out so that you don't ever go into that dark place again" Artemis said and I nodded "but we do promise to take you down if it does ever happen" Kal said and I nodded once more before drying my eyes......
So far so good. They're beginning to trust me already.... maybe this'll be easier than I thought.....

•yay chapter two!!! I'm on a roll!!!•
~C.P.Melville