•Part 8• Dont Mess With me... please.

Constance's POV

I growled in frustration as the Witch Boy Klarion got away. Again. Even with the league and the Titans helping us. We still couldn't get him. He was the last big villain we needed to get. And he got away again!! I set a turned over police car on fire as I got angry. "Hey Connie. Stop" Conner said as he held my shoulders "I'm sorry. But he's so frustrating" i say "I know but we will get him." He says and I nod. I walk away from him over to the Titans "I'm sorry this wasted your time" I say to them. Gar and Rachel hugged me just as Bats came over "Constance. A word please" he said and I nodded letting go of my friends and following him over to his Batmobile.

"What is it?" I asked and he sighed. "As you know Superman has been off world for quite sometime now. And. He's come across something he thinks you need to see" he said and pulled a tablet thingy of his from the car. He fiddled with it before turning it to me. I saw a pic of my mom with odd writing all around the photo. "I don't understand. What is it?" I asked looking at it. It was definitely my mom. But she had a crown on her head. Which doesn't make any sense "it's a bounty for your mom. A wonted poster Superman saw... on your home planet" she said and I froze "N-No. mom said it was destroyed. That the whole planet was obliterated" I say "I know. So I had Superman do recon. This planet is a sister planet to Fangornia. It's called Serangoria. After the fall of the Fangornian Crown any remaining Fangornian people were sent there to live. Super found out that your mother. Is or was the rightful heir to the Fangornian Crown. Which makes you now the last living heir to that thrown" he says. "Ha. No. No way. Impossible. I think I would know if my mom was some princess. We told each other everything." I state as I looked at what he was showing me "she may not have said this because she wanted to protect you. " bats says and I sighed. Leaned on his car and ran a hand through my hair. "Don't mess with me... please. Could this be true. Could my mom have been this royal person and I never knew? " I say/ask him "it is possible it's true. But we won't know for sure until Superman gets back. I told him to get as much information as possible for you" he said and I sniffled "she lied. No matter he finds she still lied. We made a promise to never lie when I found her sneaking in as Jaguar" I say and I feel him wrap an arm round me. In the few years I've known him. he's never shown a lot of physical emotions like hugging. This action was big for him. Which made me start bawling as I clutched the stupid tablet with the stupid picture of my mom on it to my chest and slide down onto the ground. "Constance..." he said but I pushed him away. My anger and sadness to great to contain as I screamed. I could see through the tears my flames shooting in every way.
I question now everything my mom ever said. Everything she ever told me about our home planet. "Constance!" I heard a voice yell. But I just cried my fire creating a circle. A dom like shape around me.
I screamed as it became smaller before  invading me. Incasing me in a solidified dome fired rocks.
Soon everything became black as I closed my eyes.

Bruce Wayne's POV

After we failed to catch the witch mood. The mood in all of us changed. I could see how mad Constance was. Working so hard to get him. And to have him gone hit her hard.
I walked over to her knowing that what I was about to tell her could change everything.
"Constance. A word please"
I said to her. She let go of two of the Titans members as we walked to the batmobile. I pulled out a tablet and showed her the picture Superman sent me. "I don't understand. What is it?" She asked and I explained to her the information Superman gave me.
But not all of it. I couldn't tell her... that not only was her planet alive but on that planet... but that her mother was banished. Never to return or take claim to her birth right. That her mother was banished for eternity. From both the planet and sister planet the actual Fangornians live on now. That her mother's parents were alive and that Superman had a meeting with them.
At first she denied all this. I could see the hurt in her face. I sighed and wrapped an arm around her. "Constance..." I said lowly but before I could continue she started to sob. Falling to the ground clutching the tablet. I tried to comfort her. But she pushed me away. Her fire was going out of control as every hero here came running over to see her distress. Her anger. Sadness. Hurt. "Constance!!!" I heard Richard yell but I held him back and shielded him as fire poured out and raged around us. As the fire grew so did the screams of Constance. Until it just stopped. I saw everyone turned back and as I did, my breath caught. For once I was completely shocked. Devastated at the sight. My daughter... was incased in rock. Fire melted rock all around her body. I fell to my knees in front of her. I chocked back a sob... this cannot be the end of her... it can't be "Bruce..." Richard said as he knelt beside me. Before he could say anything.  I hugged him... I don't do this often. But knowing how close they were. I knew I had to... I let go and stood up "Superboy. Wonder Woman. Can you get her off the ground and into the bio ship?" I asked and they nodded and came over. It took a few minutes but Constance's body was hauled into the ship "everyone meet at the mountain. " I ordered an dleftbefor them. I wanted to know if she could be saved. If we could reverse this... I pray we can... I can't lose her. I've already lost Richard. I can't lose another kid...
Her words keep ringing in my head "don't mess with me please" over and over the hurt in her voice. I can't leave her on that shell. I got
To the mountain and walked in as the bio ship landed and Conner and Wonder Woman came out "take her the med bay now" I say and they do
So. I tell them to load her carefully into the x-ray scanner. "What are you looking for?" Richard asked as him miss Martian Rachel and Wonder Woman filled in behind me. "Anything and everything" I say as probes pierce the shell and the X-ray goes on. After ten minutes we get something. A heart beat... she's alive in there "how do we get her out?" Rachel asked "I don't know. But I won't stop finding away till she's out" I say and every one nods. "Everyone is here to help just tell us what to do" Richard said na si nodded to him. We soon came up with a plan. I need to inform Superman about this see if he can get answers.....

Don't worry Constance. I will get you back....