•Part 11• I've lost myself...

Constance's POV
I laid awake in my bed at 3am in my room wt Wayne manor. Since I've woken up from my transition two days ago. I haven't slept much. I've been working out and eating to gain back the muscle and weight I lost.
But....
That's not all I've lost. I've lost myself. I'm stilling waiting to see if anything's changed about me or my powers. So far. Nothing. But this nagging lost feeling is so present that it's suffocating me. I feel like I don't know who I am anymore.
I sighed and got out of my bed and dressed in running gear before leaving the manor. I plugged my headphones into my phone and played some music and started my early morning run. I headed into the cemetery that was near by and then in the dark forest.

I ran and ran. Running over the damp ground. Occasionally I would come across a fall tree that I would leap over. Or low hanging branches is either flip over or duck under. I would weave in and out of tight tree lines. And just keep going. Every so often I'd stop to catch my breath or take a drink of water from the bottle I had strapped to my thigh. But I just kept going. I came to a really old field. Void of any trees and in the close but far distance was a really old abandoned house.

I ran closer and took out my headphones and hung em round my neck as I looked at the house

I ran closer and took out my headphones and hung em round my neck as I looked at the house. Walking up the steps. I noticed the door had a big Gold W on it. Was this a old Wayne manor?? It just outside the forest of our home. The road leads to I think the old abandoned pavement that leads off of our home. So I this it? I opened the door and walked in to see a huge grand entrance with stairs leading up to another room in front of me. Then more stairs on either side and a tall hallway/balcony above that.

"Whoa" I say and looked around

"Whoa" I say and looked around. I walked up the stairs and found the o think living room? At least it looked like it. What with the fire place. Old rotting furniture tables decors things like that all over I noticed old books and papers. I looked at them and could clearly see it said Wayne on it. I looked round some but found nothing else. I moved on to the upstairs. And found a library I think? I made sure to avoid the spots that were missing the floor/ceiling. As I looked around. I noticed a frame. Super pretty at one pint I'm sure. It was dusty and covered by a cloth. So I naturally got curious. I picked it up and brought it to a near by couch and stood it up. Taking my phone and shining the flash light onto it. I grabbed the cloth and ripped it away to reveal a old painting or something of a man a woman and a child.