•Part 12• And Breath...

Constance's POV

I returned to the base to see my dad YJ and Titans there.
"I think it's time we had a meeting" I say aloud. Grabbing everyone's attention. This is the start of something different. And I don't know if they'll be ok with it.
"Is everything okay?" Dad asked and I gave him a sad smile. "No. But it will be. I have an announcement to make" I say softly and with worry. "What's going on? "Artemis asked me. "I'm leaving the hero and villain world for a while. I need to figure out who I am. I haven't felt like myself since my transition. I need to leave. Leave being a hero. Leave fighting villains. Leave.. you guys. In order to find myself." I state trying not to regret this or break down. "Why can't you do that here?" Gar asked and I looked at him with a sad smile. But before I could answer Richard did "because Gar. She's been through a lot. She needs space. And time to heal. " he said and I smiled at him "exactly. I know this is sudden. But after doing some..... mental talking to myself. I now know this is what I need" I say "and where will you go?" Dawn asked "will you keep us updated at least so we know you're alive?" Hank added making me chuckle "I will give you updates. I'll be sure to write "Hey I'm alive. Bye now".... but I don't know where yet. I'm gonna travel and where ever I land I'll go from there" I say and they nod. I said my hood byes before going to the manor. And a good portion of clothing. I have maybe five pairs of jeans. Three legging four pairs of shorts. I think about 12 or so shorts. Couple sweaters. A heavy winter sweater just incase. Some socks. My toiletries. Some sunscreen. Always good to have. Same with bug spray. My wallets. I have two.one for cards and important things. The other for cash and change and has a extra ID in it in casie my main wallet gets stolen. My Passport dad finally got me last year. Five pairs of shoes. One pair is heels never know if you'll need em. Then hiking boots and then two pairs of runners and the a pair of flats. I packed three bathing suits. All one pieces. Two baseball hats. Some jewelry my small makeup back which had two concealers. A foundation. Powder, my eyebrow pen and mascara and three lip balms. I grabbed my tablet and phone and my chargers. Though I doubt I'll use em much and a small purse to put my main wallet in. My phone and passport. And well that's it. I think. One last look around for anything else.... but I think I'm good. I grabbed a cab and left for the airport. I stopped at a kiosk and bought a detailed world map and decided to start my journey in Greece. Cause why not? I hear it's really pretty there and that the people are really nice.
"Hi how can I help?" The lady at the desk thing asked "one way ticket to Greece please. In first class" I say and she nods and smiles. I pay and make way to a waiting area for first class. I was one out of five other people there. All business people and one of them seemed like ubber rich dude. I sat far-away from him. After maybe an hour we were on the plane. I was thankful that I one was sitting next to me. So I could stretch out if I wanted to. Which I will.
I grabbed out my map and a marker and marked where I wanted to go. And wrote down in my journal a plan.
So here's what I got.
First. Land in Greece. Travel round Greece for two months before heading to Italy. Spend Two months in Italy.
Then I plan on going to the Brazilian Amazon.
Then the Danum Valley, Borneo. Then from there I think I'll go to New Orleans for a bit.
Then maybe from there I'll go to Stonehenge, In the United Kingdom. Maybe from there maybe I ll go to Mount Sinai, Egypt. I've always wanted to se Egypt. And who knows where I'll go from there.

••••••••••••••••
Six Months Later
••••••••••••••••

"Alright thanks a lot! Have a nice day!" I say as I leave a small shop. I'm currently backpacking throughout Peru. It's been a wild trip. I e seen air. Seen Greece. Italy. Egypt and India. Japan. New Orleans. The UK. All over. The Brazilian Amazon was amazing. So many crazy cool animals.
And how do I feel you may ask?
Like I was reborn. Not being near the hero world or near hero's in general is amazing. I love it. I love being on my own since I never really was. I love traveling. But I will admit I miss everyone. A lot.
and I've changed looks wise too I have super short red hair now. I'm a bit more tanned and toned now too.
I got to my destination which was the Airport in Peru. And boarded my plane back to America. Well happy harbor to be exact. I haven't spoken to anyone since I left. I turned off my phone after I left Greece. So no one knows I'm coming back. I'm excited to see dad and the teams. And Richard again.

The Daughter Of Batman •The First Installment On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara