•Part 1•Meeting Dear Old Daddy

Constance's POV

If there's one thing I've learned from life. Is that it's to make the most of every moment with the ones you love. I sighed as the rain poured down on me. I buried my mother today. She had this thing called Cancer. It was found in her brain. She didn't make it obviously. But she left me everything. And a note of who my Human dad is. You see I'm not fully human. I'm only half. My mother and I are from a planet called Fangornia. It's a fiery red hot planet. Well it use to be. Mother said a about one earth year (which is ten years on Fangornia,time is different) after she left our home planet. A foe cane and destroyed our old home. I sighed once again and left. I guess it's now or never. I got into my all black Lamborghini. Curtesy of my power to compel people. And drove off to the address I had for my biological father. When I pulled up to a mansion just outside of Gotham in the rich area I noticed who it was. Bruce Wayne. Aka Batman. Now how do I know this? Well when I'm not a civilian imma Villain naked Fire Fox. And I'm a great hacker. Was able to hack into the Justice League data base and find out the identity of every hero. Including their side kicks.
I pressed the intercom thing and a brutish male answered "yes? May I help you?" He asked "I need to speak with Bruce right away. It's important " I say smoothly and the gates opened up. I drove up to the house and then parked my car. I grabbed my files and walked up the long stairs to the front door. After knocking it opened and a butler. Who I'm guessing answered me in the first place told me to follow him and that he will take me to Bruce. I was brought to this office space and told to sit while he got Bruce.

20Minutes later
I sighed as I tapped my nails on the chairs armrest and soon the door opened. "Sorry to keep you waiting Miss...?"Bruce asked as I stood and held my hand out "Constance. Constance Wayne" I say and see he's thinking "you met my mother 14years ago at a bar she worked at. You slept with her that night. Two days later. She found out she was pregnant. By you. With me. " I say and hand him the file as he sits in his chair. He took a minute to read it while I looked at his large book collection. Mainly crime mystery books. No surprise there. "How did u get my dna? " he asked. "A old friend who use to work as your assistant at Wayne Interprises " I state as I pulled out a Sherlock Holmes book. "Why didn't Leontine say anything?" He asked more to himself but I answered anyways. "I asked mom that too. Of course at the time she didn't say it was you. But I got the hints. She said she didn't wanna bother you. That you were to important to take on a kid. Of course a few years later she saw you adopt that boy and well she said that it was for the best" I say as I sit and flip through the book "what is this? What is Fangornia Blood mixed?" He asked. "That's what me an mom are. I'm only half Fangornian and half human. Mom was Fangornian. You're human. You do the math" I say and he sits there for sometime thinking. "Where is your mother?" He asked "dead. Died couple days ago. I just found all that yesterday. Thought I'd come by and let you know bout it. Figured you should know. " I say and put the book back. "Well I'm gonna go. Do with that which you may" I said and left the office. As I walked I didn't hear footsteps. That is until I got to the front door and it was slammed shut as I opened it. I turned and saw him. Bruce looked... confused with emotions. "Why don't you stay for dinner?" He asked and not trusting my voice I simply nodded.
He lead me to the kitchen/mini dining area. "Have you cooked before?" He asked "yeah. Mom loved it" I say as I sit on the counter as he got out some stuff for I think a stir fry "ever had chicken stir fry?" He asked and I frozen! "UM YES!!! It's like my favorite thing ever!" I say. Okay. Maybe this won't be as bad as I've thought it to be.
As we cooked dinner we joked and laughed. He asked me questions about my mom and myself. "So. Being from another planet. Do you have powers?" He asked "I do. I have control over fire and anything related to that element. As well as Compulsion. Though I'm not very good at that" I chuckle. Which is true. I only got this power a few months ago. "Oh by they way. Mom knew who you were when you weren't. You know Bruce" I say and he froze this time "what do you mean?" "I mean she knew you were Batman. I don't know how. But she knew. She said that you had this like characteristic that she pieced together" I say as I finished my food and took the plates to the sink and washed them "how would you like to join a new team? "  he asked "team?? Like hero work?" I asked scrunching my nose making him laugh. Like an actual laugh. "There's a team of 7. All the sidekicks on their own team called Young Justice. I assign missions. You will train with them. Live at the base with them and basically be a team like Justice League is" he said and I paused. This could. This could be a good chance for me. As a villain we are always looking for a way to get inside of their teams. To get a 'One Up' as Catwoman once said to me. I smiled and chuckled "sure. Sounds interesting" I say and he smiled and told me to follow him. He showed me the infamous Bat Cave. Now that I knew where it was it wouldn't be hard to get in and hack it. He asked me to get in his car while he changed. I took this opportunity to look at all the bells and whistles and mesmerized them all. He came back as Batman and soon we were off. We came to a place called Happy Harbor and to a large mountain that bats called Mount Justice. It's a old League base that is now used for Young Justice. All these Justices names are annoying.
Bats said I was gonna have a tour of it today since the team is on a mission and will be back tomorrow. And tomorrow I'll bring my belongings and move into the mountain. Well this just gets better. All this accessiblity to everything is a Villains dream and I'm gonna use it to my advantage in every way possible..... And hopefully I can stick to this plan and take them all down without getting attached......

•Alrighy chapter one of the revamp is here. The updates for this book will be slow as I do have a life to focus on. So be patient as I try to get this updated as much as I can •
~C.P.Melville