•Part 20• May We Meet Again...

Narrator POV

Clouds of grey covered the sky as thunder rolled and rumble. Light rain scattered across the sky cause the hero's and villains to become soaked as they watch the one and only Batman cradle his dying daughter.
But how you ask did this happen?
Let's us go back to the beginning....

•••••••••••
Constance's POV

I stood at the top of The Wayne Tower. The highest point in Gotham. A perfect spot to start my Utopia.
As I called upon my powers and magical spells I had learned on Fangornia.
"Dormi acum oameni de pe pământ!! Ridicați-vă Utopia înaltă!! " I recited as clouds gathered and swirled round in the sky. My peers mixing with the clouds. My powers giving it life and fuel. I said the spell multiple times. As I need to cover the whole earth and make everyone sleep while I rise Utopia
"Îndepărtați binele și răul din inimile lor de trupul și sufletele lor. lasa doar liniste !! Rise High UTOPIA" I yell into the heavens as a storm gathers. Rain pours down and soon people were falling to the ground asleep people indoors came outside to see what was happening they too fell asleep. I made sure to say a spell that would place all children with their parents. And any planes or aircraft are on the ground. I'm not cruel.

As I rose into the sky I kept chanting. I could see my vision of peace starting to form as the rain started to spread and as my magic started to take shape.

As I continued with my plan I heard a faint hum of an engine coming closer just as I looked behind me I was suddenly knocked to the ground by a body. As I landed hard I saw Wonder Woman had attacked me!!!
No!!! I will not stop my plans!!!
I got up and soon realized it wasn't just us. It was the whole Justice league. The Young Justice team. The Titans and all the Villains.
"What are you doing!? I am creating Utopia!!!" I yell at them "no. You're not. You're running away from your problems. " Megan said and I scoffed at that. " No. inducing the problem!!" I yell as I blast a large fireball at them. " the problem isn't Good vs Evil or the villains. That's how life is. That's what gives the world balance. There will always be evil. There will always be some thing that comes along to ruin the good" CatWoman said but I gave out a battle cry and attacked them all.

If they won't comply then I'll get rid of them all.
••••••••••••••
Narrators POV

As a grand battle played out. The Arthur shook and swayed under it. The rain storm became heavier. The fighting became more intense.
It was One vs Hundreds. Every Villain on Earth. Every member of every hero group. Fighting against a beloved Friend. Daughter. Lover. Teammate. Hero....
It was One against many.
And it was a bloody battle.

As all hero's and villains tried to talk to Constance. She would meet them with rage and fierce attacks.
Attacks that would take multiple members to all groups out at once.

"CONSTACE! STOP!! Please. Stop this madness!!" Batman begged as he pinned her down "Madness!? I AM NOT MAD!! YOU ARE FOR TEAMING WITH VILE EVIL CREATURES!!!" She yelled as she kicked him back with force. Thankfully he was saved by The Green Lanterns.

As the attacks came and went. Buildings were destroyed. People were magically moved out of the way to safety. And the storm got stronger.

"I WIL LBRIBG UPON UTOPIA!!! I WILL BE THE JUST SAVIOR!! AND ALL EVIL WILL BE DESTROOOOYYEEEDDD!!!" Constance yelled. Her voice booming loudly as she created a mega fireball. Hitting multiple hero's and villains.