•Part 10• Welcome Back...

Bruce's POV
I sighed loudly as I worked on a new project for the Young Justice team and the Titans who have joined them. We decided that if the Titans were to live in the mountain. Then we needed to expand. We added 7 new bedrooms. We expanded the training room and the kitchen. As well as the living room area. And now we are working on the medical Bay Area. The only places that stayed the same were the main entrances were the zeta tube is and the bay doors for the ships. And were we are holding Constance.
It's been about two weeks since everything happened. Everyone decided it would be best to keep busy so we wouldn't get obsessed with watching her or depressed about her situation. I think though they really meant keeping me busy.

As we worked we would make a few changes here and there. We were just unloading a few boxes of stuff for the training area when the security alarms that were in place in Constance's holding room went off. Me Richard Superman and Green Arrow dropped the boxes as everyone here ran towards her room. I came to the front and looked in the window. Red flames filled the room. I entered the codes for the sprinklers from the keypad on my left. And soon the room
Was doused in water. As the fire stopped and the smoke cleared we opened the door and saw a Naked wet Constance shivering standing there "w-w-was t-that n-necessary?" She shivered out and I took off my jacket and wrapped her in it. Giving her a tight hug "n-nice to see y-you too" she said shakily as we walked out. I picked her up bridal style and ran her to the med bay that we thankfully finished. I sat her on a bed and Dawn Me'gann and Zantana took a look at her.
I took this chance to call her grandparents.
"Bruce. Is everything alright" the queen Giliade asks "Constance is awake now. She just came out of transition. Everything seems okay for now" I explain briefly "how glorious. Keep a close eye on her we will be there as soon as possible" the king said and I nodded before hanging up. I walked back to the room and saw Constance eating "oh my god I'm so hungry. This is sooo goooddd" she said with a full mouth making me laugh "so what happened a anyways? I have no memory of anything" she said "you went through what your people on Fangornia call a Transition. It apparently changes you. In many different ways. And it's different for each person " o say "interesting. Wonder what kinda cool things I'll be to do then. I mean. I feel normal. Minus the hunger. But I mean. I don't feel different " she says as I sit in front of her "you still look the same as well. Maybe your current powers got enhanced. Or maybe you gained a new power. We won't know for sure. Your uh. Your grandparents are coming from Fangornia's sister planet. They helped us get you stable. And explained to us what was happening" I say and she froze for a minute. She seemed to be thinking. Her mouth would open or frown before she sighed "A-Arw they nice?" She asked "they are. They told us  why your mother came to earth. " I say and she looked at me. With almost blank look

But I could see a faint sadness in them

But I could see a faint sadness in them. "What happened?" She asked as If expecting it to be bad. I swigged and held her hands in mine. "They said that your mother was a sweet person. Obeyed every rule. Was the perfect person and perfect princess to take the crown when they stepped down. But after she experienced a painful loss of a close friend. She went through her transition. After she came out of it. They say she changed. She became evil and allowed it to control her and take over. She ended up working with the man who took over your home. It wasn't until after the chaos ended and your people and family were sent to the sister planet that your mother snapped out of it. Came to her senses. But by then the damage was done. And your grandparents banished her to earth. " I say to her and she looked down in sadness. "So her transition made her evil. But by the time she came out of it. It was too late.... do you... do you think she actually cared then. About me. When she was here and had me?" She asked "I do. I do believe that she loved you and cared for you. I think she just had no one else but cat woman and the life she lived. " I say and she nods and sniffles. "I called for your grandparents. They'll be here soon to meet you. " I say "do you think they'll like me?" She asked and I smiled "I think so. I don't see why they wouldn't" I say and she chuckled at me "so you. Think maybe what happened to my mom. Could happen to me? I mean I was a villain before I joined you in the hero stuff. So do you think it could happen?" Constance asked with a scared voice. I sighed and sat besides her. Wrapping a arm round her.  "They way your grandparents explained it is it seems your mother went evil right away. Right after she came out of her transition. It's been a couple hours since you came out of yours. And well you seem pretty normal to me. So I think you're okay" I say and she relaxed a bit. "Can we go see the others?" She asked "sure. I'll get Dawn to get you some clothing. And then we can go see them. " I say to her and call Dawn to get her some clothing. After that we left the room  I'm glad she's back. Not having her around. It hurt me. A lot.

Constance's POV
After waking up from whatever the hell that shit was. I felt soooo hungry. Like I could eat ten cows and a pig hungry. After talking with dad for a bit and pretty much gorging on food. I asked if I could see my friends. Dawn came by and gave me a plain white tank top. Some black jeans. White runner and a navy blue jacket. I threw my hair in a half pony and walked out with dad. I even held his hand cause I was so nervous. During our conversation he said my moms parents would be here. Well maybe be here. I even asked if I would turn out like her. But he thinks I won't. But yet I have this sinking guy feeling that somethings gonna happen.
As we rounded the corner to the living area I noticed that the place looked different more modern and less cave like "you guys have been busy huh?" I asked dad and he nodded "the teams thought it would be good to keep busy" he says. And I laugh "you mean keep you busy" I say and he nodded and chuckled. We came to the main entrance way and I saw everyone there from all three teams. They were all busy so we just stood there watching and then I decided to speak "well if I knew you'd all be working together I would have went into transition earlier!" I laughed and everyone stopped & turned towards me. "No way!" Gar said and tackled me in a hug soon I was in this massive group hug and getting a hugs from every hero here. Which is a lot.
After sometime most of the hero's left. The only ones who were here were Dad,Superman, Wonder Woman. The young g justice team and the Titans. "So you guys have redone the bedrooms. The kitchen slash living area. And the training room and the medical wing? Wow. That's a lot" I say as they explained all the upgrades they did "having every hero here and off while fighting crime was crazy. But made it work. " Conner said with a faint smile.
As they caught me up on what had happened. I felt... out of place. In just a short time frame I missed a lot. I feel lost. Like I do t belong now....
And having this gut feeling like something is gonna happen. Doesn't help me either.....