•Part 6• Goodbye Titans

•Recap•

"so I have a question " Hank started and we all turned to him and I saw him lol Kroger at me and Richard. I felt him freeze for a moment before Hank finally asked... "what's the deal with you two? You two dating...???? Oorrr what?" He said and we both froze and I started to blush and stutter struggling to find a answer to this since... well me and Richard never actually got a chance to talk about what had happened and what that means for us.......

Constance's POV

I sat there looking at Hank as he asked that fatal question. The one me and Richard hadn't even talked bout what we were to each other yet...I mean. Do I like him like that? Was it just a heat of the moment thing? Did HE like me like that? "Ummm well we uh hadn't gotten round to talking bout that yet Hank" I said with a firm tone and a look that said "shut up or I'll kill you " as Richard coughed slightly taken back by this question. "Well the reason he asks is cause. Well we saw that lil steamy session in the training room. Soo we're curious..." Dawn started "to know if you guys are ya know. Dating" Gar finished for her. I saw Kory raise a brow and smirk "and what session was this?" She asked with a teasing tone "oh just one where a sweet girl talks to the gloomy boy and they end up having quite the make out session" Donna answered. Making me groan and cover my face from embarrassment. "Please don't ever say that again" Richard asked clearly embarrassed by this like I am "why not? I think she nailed it. I mean seriously. Are you two gonna date? Caaauusseee I'd so love that" Rachel said making me mumble a "omg" "okay seriously stop now" Richard said as he pulled me closer to him "why!? They can't help but be curious. I mean even I am and I just got here" Kory said. "How about this. We will let you know. When we know" I state and that seemed to either annoy them or put them at ease "I for one am on board with that" Richard sighed out "well of course you are lover boy" Kory said making everyone chuckle. "Okay okay. I think that's fair enough. But the moment you decide. We need to know" Dawn said making laugh and hide behind a pillow I grabbed "you guys are so embarrassing" I mumble out loud enough for them to hear "and just think. You're stuck with us. "Gar said as everyone laughed and went off to do their own thing.  I practically ran to my room and hid.

After a couple hours I came out of my room with my purse and coat on. I had taken the opportunity in my room to find a good hair salon near by. It was only two blocks away. I also grabbed my intel notes and texted Batman to meet me there.
"Hey I'm going out I'll be back in. A couple hours" I say walking past the living area where everyone was at . "Where are you going?" Kory asked "well I figured since I am being hunted having bright red hair may not be the best option anymore. So I'm good to go to this salon I found couple blocks away and get it changed. I'll be back soon" I say and kiss Richards cheek goodbye before heading out the door. I got to the salon and told them what I needed done.
I told them how the hair was a glued on wig and how I need it removed and that I want my hair washed and blown dried and maybe have some blonde highlights in it but to keep the length as is.

•Two hours later•
Man I'm so happy the wig is gone. I told the store to keep it. Since I didn't need it no more. It took and hour to get it off of my head and get the glue off. Then another hour for the highlight color, wash and blow dry. But I like it. I feel more liek me again. I payed for it and walked out in time to see bats sitting on. A bench outside of the store. I sat down next to him and slid the folder over "this is all I have for now. Everyone of them. I'm getting closer to a Richard like you asked. But I hate lying. I don't wanna do it no more you gotta find a way for me to get out" I say and nods "I'll try my best. For now keep at it" he says and walks off. I wait a few mins before going back to the HQ.
As I got inside and waited for the elevator to take to the top. I got extremely nervous. I actually hoped they liked me as my natural self. Thought they wouldn't know it. I hoped still.
I heard the familiar ding of the elevatore and watched the doors open. I took off my beanie and fixed my glasses "guys? I... I'm back!" I say aloud and hear everyone coming. I turned and hung my coat hat and scarf over a chair with my purse as well and turned around adjusting my glasses again. "Soo what uh. What do you think?" I asked and I showed it off. "So much better than red" Donna says and I smile as everyone says they loved it. I noticed Richard had just stood there staring. "Richard? What do you think of Ambers
New hair?" Rachel asked him and I looked at him. I got even more nervous. I don't understand why though? I mean... does it really matter what his opinion is?? I mean... does it?
I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts by Richard coming closer to at a fast pace. I backed up a bit but that didn't do much as he cupped my face a kissed me with such passion.... I could hear the "awes" and "ohs" from everyone and the slight laughter from one of the girls.
I stood completely shell shocked by his actions. He pulled away and I just started at him waiting for him to talk. "I think you'd look beautiful with any hair color" he said making my stomach flipped and me smile a bashful smile "w-well thank you...." I say back softly. And what he said or. I guess asked next made me freeze. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and it suddenly got really quite in here. I could tell everyone was just itching for a answer.
I stuttered for a moment the became quite. Not trusting my own voice. I simply nodded at him and he smiled and kissed me again. I could hear Rachel and Gar saying a big "Yes". Which in turn made me laugh and break the kiss. I hugged Richard as we turned to the others they all had happy looks on their faces making us both laugh at them. "Told ya she'd say yes " Dawn said to Hank "eh I didn't think she would. But hey. You where right" he said back making me smile. " well I think we should celebrate!" Kory said and we all agreed to that.
•••••••••••••••••

•2 WEEKS LATER•

It's been roughly two weeks since Richard asked me to be his girl. Two weeks since I met up with batman. He texted me last night telling me to go about my day as normal. But that sometime in the afternoon Green Arrow would come by as the man "who's been after me" and come strike at the HQ. But that he would have reinforcements with hi. And that would be Black canary, The Flash, Captain Atom and Red Tornado. And to be prepared to be "kidnapped"I had all my things gone already. I sent em away with the flash last night. Only leavin very few things. Like extra clothes in the drawer some books and other things so it wouldn't look like it was planned.
I was sitting in the living room reading some random book I found. Richard was next to me reading the daily paper. Rachel and Gar were sparing with Dawn watching them. Hank was cooking. Donna wasn't around. And Kory was doing her nails in the living room.
Everything was really calm. And well that's not good. Liek that says it's always calm before the storm. And the storm was coming. I just happened to look up and saw out the window a plane coming closer. "Uh guys what's that?" I asked a si stood everyone came to the window and we say people exiting the plane and coming right for us. I was suddenly grabbed and pulled down behind the couch as I saw Hank grab Kory and do the same. I let out a scream and the windows were blown open and we were thrown against a wall.
After a minute. I slowly got up. Hearing ringing in my ears. I liked round and saw Rachel Gar and Dawn run in and go into attack mode. I saw Hanka ne Kory get up and o looked for Richard and ran to him. I shook him and he woke up. Soon a huge fight broke out. We (myself included. Had to make it real) we're all fighting the "bad guys". I was loosely focused on fighting Canary. She gave me and GA a signal and I looked to GA who was fighting Richard. I seen him pull a gun and I quickly got rid of Canary and ran over. I pushed Richard away as the gun that was loaded with fake bullets went of with perfect timing. Red fake blood splattered from all over. And I fell to my knees. Keeping up the act I let my hand go to my hand and pull back with fake blood. I looked around "dazed" and saw the Titans loosing to the League. I was suddenly grabbed by the Flash and I gave one last tearful look to my boyfriend and friends before "passing out" it took over thing in me to not just jump out of the flashes arms and run back to them. I could hear the yelling for me as we took off and the planes hatch closed.

Once it closed I sat up and wa slept go of. And this time I really did fall to my knees. I cried hard as Canary came to me and hugged me close to her. I just cried. And sobbed. I cared for them all. I.... I even loved Richard. But it was so so so hard to keep lying. I needed an out. I need an escape.
It felt like hours before we got back to happy harbor. Back to Mount justice. Back to my old barley started life.
We got out of the plane and I saw bats there and the Young justice team. Me'gann was the first one to come up to me. I could tell she looked in my head from her facial expression. "I'm sorry" was all she said and it wa s enough to make me cry all over again. Artemis came and joined the hug. The Bart. Then Robin(Tim) then Kaldur. Then blue beetle and supergirl and then Conner. I just cried. I knew it had to be done. But it still hurt... it hurt a lot....
I had lied about everything. I had betrayed them all. But worse of all I fell for one of them and cared for them all. Which makes it all more worse. For everyone.

For me......