Chapter 1:

"Get up, Get up now" I hear my mother calling from downstairs, I slowly drag myself out of bed, although I'm happy I'm finally leaving my hell whole of a home and going back to hogwarts, my mothers voice alone makes me want to pitch myself off the astronomy tower.

I walk downstairs Grabbing my suitcase as I go out the door and leave, I really don't want to acknowledge my mother or father so I just catch a bus to kingscross.

20 minutes later and I've finally made it, I hop off the bus and my expression on my face instantly changes as I see my two best Friends running towards me arms open, they hug me and I hug them back, "alright girlies enough with the theatrics" I hear Blaise say behind me, Jade pushes Blaise's arm and we all walk into the station and through the barrier.

We walk onto the train and go find a place to sit, as usual draco is sitting alone at a table, I sit down next to him and Blaise, Jade and Cali sit opposite us, "nice to see you guys" Draco says whilst yawning "tired? are we Draco" I say giggling "just a wee bit" he responds yawning again, Draco and Blaise have always treat me like a sister and they're my closest guy friends for that reason.

"Fourth year" Blaise blurts out as the train horn blares and we move out of the station, "we've just got on the train and i already-" Draco starts but is interrupted by the rest of us "want to pitch myself of the astronomy tower" Blaise, Cali, Jade and I say in unison "We know Draco, get some better humour" I say and we all burst out laughing.

The Train Ride is going by Fast as it normally does when I'm with my friends, after a while we all go get changed and I'm the last one to go "your turn y/n" Cali says returning from the bathroom in her robes. I slowly and dramatically drag myself out of my seat, pick up my clothes and head to the bathroom.

I head into the bathroom and get changed into my robes. As I leave I bump into a tall muscular figure, "sorry i wasn't watching where I was going" I say looking up at the boy I had bumped into, he had beautiful brown eyes I could get lost in and black curly hair slightly covering his eyes. "Clearly" he says in a rude voice almost trying to make me feel worse that I already did, and with that he walks of.

I arrive back to where my friends are sitting "what took you so long?" Draco said moving over so I could sit down again "I ran into some guy on my way back, I've never seen him around before" I respond "was he hot" Jade says with a smile "please say he was hot, all of the guys at hogwarts are boring" Cali whined Blaise put his hand on his heart and looked and Cali "I see how it is" he said in a dramatic voice "oh shove it Blaise, well was he" Cali said again "Very, but he seems like a total douche" I answer
"Ugh, that's just what we need, another Draco" Jade says "yeah I know I am very attractive, thank you" Draco blurts out seeming very arrogant, we all laugh.

Not long after, the train horn blares and we head into hogwarts and into the great hall, we take our seats at the slytherin table "bloody hell im hungry, why isn't the food out already" Blaise says "Ok Ronald Wealsey we get it, you're a growing boy" Jade says and we all giggle getting interrupted by filch running up the isle and whispering things to Dumbledore before he continues he speech.

"Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event, the triwizard tournament, now for those of you who do not know, the triwizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests" i zoned out at the word school and began talking to Jade and Cali who were sat on the right side of me, only to be pulled out of our conversation on 'whose weirder Draco or Blaise' by the hall doors opening and loads of beautiful ladies dressed in all blue walk in followed by a very tall lady "Bloody hell" I hear Ron say "calm down your testosterone Ron" I say making hermionie laugh

Dumbledore then introduces another school, and all boys walk through the hall doors banging sticks on the ground with no emotion on their faces, "it's victor krum" Jade says "I would definitely let him rail me" Cali says "I second that" Jade says "I third that" I join in "I agree" Blaise says and Draco looks at him with puppy dog eyes "but baby I thought we had a connection" Draco says in a shy voice Blaise spits out his drink and it goes all over Cali "the next thing you drink will be poison Zucchini, mark my words" Cali says "I have the perfect one" Jade responds "shit" Blaise mutters "ok ok, would you all shut up, Dumbledore is finally saying something interesting" I say "to explain all this we have the head of international magical cooperation, Mr Bartemus Crouch" Dumbledore says being interrupted by the ceiling going bonkers and some auror stopping it with some Incantation.