Chapter 22:

"Get up Mattheo" is shoved him and he groaned rolling over on his pillow "fine I'll go to breakfast alone then" I huffed and left the dorm "what took you so long" Cali asked "Theo" I sighed, we exited out of the common room and made our way to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Hello sister" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me making me turn around "what do you want now? A broken arm?" I questioned him "who are you going to the ball with" he asked, why does he care "my boyfriend obviously" I answered turning away but Nate caught my wrist and pulled me back "look I'm your brother I'm just try-" I cut him off "you're not my brother" I shouted about to punch him, rage boiling in my blood, I feel a hand slip i under my shirt hugging my waist and pulling me closer to a warm body, I felt the stroke of a ring on my stomach and I instantly recognised it to be Mattheo's hand.

"Back off would you Nate" he spat from behind me and spun me around placing his hand on my back and pushing me forward "thank you" I whispered "anytime" he replied as Cali and Jade come on the other side of me.

We walk into the hall and I take a seat on pansy's right since Draco is on her left with his hand on her thigh, I'm happy for them, Draco has finally opened up to someone, Mattheo came next to me and we all tucked into breakfast.

After breakfast we decided to finish up on some last minute school work, "Pansy, y/n, Jade, it's midday we have to go" Cali whisper shouted since we were in the library and the girls and I all gathered our stuff and said our goodbyes "see you at eight" Mattheo said and I gave him a kiss on the cheek then ran off with the girls to Hogsmede.

"Ok one pm, what did we book first?" I asked "Hair salon" Pansy stated and we made our way over, we walked in and sat down at chairs. About an hour had passed and I looked into the mirror, my hair was slightly curled with a loose pony tail at the back, so half up half down, the ponytail had small pearls wrapped into it that shone under the lights.

We said thank you the ladies that did our hair, paid and headed off to the nail salon, I got white and silver nails to match my dress, mine didn't take very long but we were still there for like an hour because Jade couldn't pick a colour.

We then made our way to the makeup store and got all dolled up, I just got a simple silver smoky eye, Jade also got a smoky eye but black to match her dress, Pansy got blue on her inner corners and it blended it to black and finally Cali went and got gold eyeshadow with a red eyeliner wing.

After we paid we headed back for the castle trying it not be seen by anyone and we snuck into the common room, "fifteen minutes till eight" Jade said,
We unzipped our dress bags and began to take out our dresses.

Cali's dress was a sort of red wine kind of colour, it was long and elegant and had a slit on the left which made her legs look longer, Jade got a strapless black dress which was slightly see through but had black flowers patterned all over, it had a corset top that hugged her figure and looked stunning on her, Pansy went for a silky light blue dress that hugged her figure at the top, but the bottom of the dress had a slit on the left side making the dress flow out.

I had chosen a silver dress, that slightly flowed out at the bottom but the top hugged my waist and it had a sort of V line neckline, around the waist were three metal bands filled with shimmering crystals.

___________________________________
The dresses:

Cali: