Chapter 5:

Y/N's POV

I decided to walk down to the great hall where quite a few students were, either placing there name in the goblet or watching others do so, I saw Hermionie alone on a bench reading so I decided to join her.

"Hey Hermionie, mind if I join you?" I ask as she looks up from an old dusty book, "hello y/n, not at all please sit" she replies with a soft tone. "Go on Cedric put it in" some boy called making my eyes dart up from my lap and fixate on Cedric as he was practically thrown by his friends towards the age line, he walked closer to blue flame tossing a torn piece of parchment into the flames, he then turned his glance to me and gave me a slight wink before looking back to his friends.

No words can describe how repulsed I was towards him, the way he winked at me reminded me of a time when we were happy in our relationship before he turned vile and cruel, "you ok y/n?" Hermione asked her sincere words made me jump slightly at first as they had brought me out of deep thought "I'm fine thanks Hermione" i reply with a slight smile "no problem" she says looking back down at her book.

"YES!" Fred and George call as they run through the wide wooden doors of the great hall, claps and applause could be heard circling around the room as the boys ran there way over to where Hermione and I were sitting high-fiving and thanking people. "It's not going to work" Hermione says in kind of singing tone, the Weasley twins walk over to her George kneels down looking up at her on her left and I move out of the way so Fred could do the same on her right.

"Oh yeah" Fred says

"why's that Granger" George asks

"You see this, this is an age line, Dumbledore drew it himself" Hermione states

"So?" Fred asks making Hermione scoff

"So" she scoffs again "a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion" Hermione says very sure of herself.

"Ah but that's why it's so brilliant" Fred responds

"Because it's so pathetically dimwitted" George continues

The twins stand up on the bench in between Hermione and i and began shaking there potions "Ready Fred?" "Ready George?" they ask one another "Bottoms up" they say in unison linking arms and drinking from the vile in which their potion is, then jumping into the age line circle which slightly disbands as they do then goes back to a circle.

"Yes" they both say as they crossed the line, "ready?" they ask each other putting a piece of torn parchment into the flames "Yes!" They both say high fiving each other.

But as soon as the finish high-fiving the blue flame starts swirling around the room knocking Fred and George onto the floor, they slowly sit up looking at each other and noticing they've grown beards "you said" " you said" they say directed at each other "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Students broke out as the twins began to fight each other, Hermione simply rolled her eyes and went back to reading.

The chants stop as Viktor Krum walks through the doors not looking at anyone but straight ahead, he places his paper in the flame then slightly looks to Hermione and walks off "looks like you've got an admirer" I say teasing her "oh shut up" she responds trying to hide her smile that was also mixed with confusion.

I decided to skip dinner as I really wasn't in the mood to eat and head back to the common room "pureblood" I whispered as the doors open the familiar smell of firewood and the feeling of cold air washed over me, I looked to the sofas and saw Draco sitting on one looking into the warm orange light of the fire place that reflected onto his face"

I walk round to the front of him "Draco what are you-" I stop speaking as I look down at Draco seeing he has a cut lip, "Draco what happened" I ask genuinely concerned "Father he came, something at work probably angered him" he says not looking at me but still peering into the flames behind me "why do you even care" he asked finally meeting my eyes.

Draco's POV

"Because I love you Malfoy you're like a brother to me" she says sincerely, "I love you too y/n, and your are like a sister to me" it is true I do love her like a sister and Blaise like a brother but I would never tell him that his ego does not need to be inflated anymore than it is. "I'll be back with some stuff to clean that cut of yours" she says stepping away, I nod as she walks off, I hear the common room door open "bloody hell mate got kinky with the wrong type of girl?" Blaise asks "yeah totally, sod off Zucchini" I say back with slight laughter, Only Blaise, Cali, Jade and y/n know about how severe my father is with me  as they are like my family that I don't loathe, and I intend to keep it so.

Y/n comes back down the stairs with Jade and Cali laughing about something "what are you all laughing at" I question as y/n comes over to me and takes out a bottle of liquid and a cloth "how I think I should transfigured Blaise into a Zucchini" Cali responds "No, just no" Blaise says as they all take a seat, but  y/n stands in front of me pouring the clear liquid onto the cloth "what's that" I ask her "sterilisation stuff" she responds "it might sting" she continues "it's ok" I say nodding.

She lightly dabs the cloth onto my lip, i wince at first but then she does it lighter and it does not hurt as much, she picks up her wand an points it towards my lip "episky" she says and I feel the cut heal.

Y/N's POV

"Thanks" Draco says and I back away from him "all good bro" I say punching his shoulder, the group laughs but we are promptly interrupted by Blaise "can we please take some shots, I'm bored" "it's Monday Blaise, you know how we are with drinks" I respond slightly laughing "yes we'll get drunk, so what are we waiting for" Cali says and we all laugh "I'll get the fire whiskey" Draco calls and runs up the stairs like a child.

Not two minutes later Draco runs back down 3 bottles of fire whiskey in hand, he pops open one and we begin passing the bottle around drinking big gulps as we go. Before we knew it we were onto the second bottle and it was 12pm our conversations getting weirder by the second.

"So you and Mattheo, what's going on there" Blaise asks "he's an arse" I respond taking another sip of fire whiskey "is that so" I hear a familiar voice say and the common room door closing I stand up to face Mattheo "yes it is" I say then taking another sip of fire whiskey definitely on the verge of being drunk.

"You shouldn't drink so much" Mattheo says looking down on me "and who are you to tell her what to do" Jade spits from behind making me giggle "whatever I don't care how you poison your self" he says bitterly "then leave" I say pointing to the stairs to the boys dorms "promise me your not going to the party Wednesday and I will" he demands, it enraged me that he thought he could command me, so I slapped him and instantly regretted it but it still felt good.

His eyes narrowed at me, he hand clasped around my throat making Draco and Blaise stand up "I want you to get this into your pretty head, when I say something you do it" He commanded

Mattheo's POV

"No, you. Don't. Own. Me. Mattheo" she responded harshly, I have to admit it was hot no one stands up to me and I liked that she wasn't afraid but I needed to convince her to not go so I released my grip around her throat and placed my hand on her wrist holding her next to me, the warmth of her soft skin against mine almost made me forget where I was and what I was doing, I leaned down to her ear and whispered to her so only she could hear "please, just don't go to the party" she could tell it was hard for me to say please as usually I just got what I wanted.

"Give me a reason not to" she whispers back to me, I could not tell her about what Cedric and his friends were planning, so I just let go of her wrist and walked to my dorm, I didn't know what else to do.

Y/N's POV

As soon as he left, his touch still lingered on my skin, all I wanted to do was hug him, kiss him, talk to him but I couldn't as he does not feel the same.

Mattheo's POV

I wish I could've just held her and kissed her but she does not want the same and I couldn't blame her who would want to be with me?.