Chapter 13:

I woke up in Mattheo's dorm, lying on his muscular chest, with one of his arms wrapped around my waist and the other rested on my leg that was rested across his.

I leaned back a bit and looked up at him, he was so peaceful when he was sleeping, it was late when he to also woke up, around noon, thankfully we didn't have classes today so It didn't matter "who's sleeping beauty now" I chuckled as he opened his eyes "oh shush" he says before planting a kiss on my forehead.

"I have to get my hair and nails done with the girls, so I'll have to meet up with them at 4" i say to him pulling myself on top of him, and resting my chin on my arms "why" he asks placing his arms across my back, "what do you mean why" I ask tilting my head "why do you have to get your hair an nails done, you look perfect to me already"  he said leaning forward to kiss my lips softly "you're sweat when you want to be Theo" I say, he smiled when I call him that "only for you princess" he says making me smile.

"And to answer your question although I look 'perfect' to you, getting ready with the girls is part of the fun, just like it will be for the Yule ball" I say getting up off of Mattheo and standing next to his bed "does this mean I have to be without you for 3 hours again when the Yule ball comes around" he asks "no, probably more like 4 hours" I say as he turns around and groans into a pillow making me laugh.

"I'm going to my dorm to get my uniform" I say assuming I have no clean sets of my uniform here, "check the draws princess" he says sitting up and I walk over to his draws "the first big draw and the second" he says from behind me, I open the draw and see on the right side is his shirts and on the left mine, I close the draw and opened the second and see his pants on the right side and my skirts on the left, it was just my uniform shirts and skirts.

I run back over to Mattheo whose still sitting on the side of the bed and jump on him so I'm straddling him whilst he's lying on his back "you're welcome princess" he says and i lean down to kiss him, he kisses me back and places his hands on my waist.

Mattheo's POV

I slide my hands onto her waist as she smiles against my lips, I grip her waist an flip her over easily so I am on top, I pull away for a second and smile down at my beautiful girlfriend she lifts her arms of the bed and puts them behind my head, gripping onto my hair and pulling me back "stop smiling and kiss me would you" she says pulling me harder and I finally let her, I lock my lips with hers sliding my tongue into her mouth as she grips onto my hair.

A slight moan escapes her lips igniting something inside of me, making me kiss her harder, I place my left hand on her throat and slip my right hand under my shirt that she was wearing holding her side and stroking her boob with my thumb, she moans quietly again into my mouth, making me mule agains her lips. I love the affect I have on her and how submissive she is to my touch.

I think that tonight I'm going to make her mine, fully mine, I pull myself away from her so I don't take her right here right now, she gives me puppy dog eyes and i give her one more peck on the lips then pushing myself fully off of her and off the bed, I walk over to the bathroom, close the door and hop in the shower.

After about 10 minutes I get out of the shower and ruffle at her with a towel before wrapping it around my waist, open the door and walk out of the bathroom, I see y/n already dressed and putting on her tie she started Turing around with her eyes still on her tie.

Y/N's POV

"Hey can I bo-" I start talking but I get distracted as I look up at Mattheo standing shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist, he shakes his hair a bit and runs a hand through it pushing it out of his face, I keep my eyes fixated on his muscles flexing and his veins showing prominently as he does so "done staring princess, what were you asking" he says, a devilish smirk appearing on his face as I meet his eyes "I was just wondering if I could borrow a hoodie, it's just cold outside and" I start "you don't have to explain yourself to me, I love when you were my clothes, to bad the hoodie won't reveal the hickey I gave you" he cuts me off.