Chapter 18:

Y/N's POV

I was so happy to be back at hogwarts because I got to see my friends and Mattheo would be around a lot more. I was also excited to see how Harry and everyone else would go in the tournament.

I fell asleep with a Mattheo's legs on either side of me and my head buried into chest, and that's how I woke up, his strong arms hugging me and holding my body close to his as I breathed in his intoxicating scent.

I slowly lifted myself up, his arms sliding off me and to his side, I got off the bed and started walking to the bathroom in his dorm "where's my invite?" I hear him call from the bed, I rolled my eyes and closed the bathroom door undressing and getting into the shower.

"Hurry up, I miss you" I hear Mattheo shout "I've been in here for only 7 minutes" "HURRY UP" he shouted again, I sighed and got out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body then opening the bathroom door "finally" Mattheo said running up to me and embracing me in a tight hug "you're like a child" I laugh out into his chest, he pulls away slightly "child, I like children, we should have kids" he says quickly making me laugh "not yet, do you have a breeding link Mattheo Riddle" I asked with a smile "shhh" he said and hugged me tighter.

"Let me get dressed" I say and he releases his arms from around me and I walk over to the set of draws, pulling out my uniform, I let the towel fall of me and I begin getting dressed "wow" I hear Mattheo whisper in the background, and I can feel my cheeks going bright red, I finish putting on my tie and I turn back around to face Mattheo, who is holding his hand out for me to take, I slip my hand into his and we walk out of his dorm seeing our friends sitting in the common room.

"Come on guys" I say to them, they all get up and we walk out of the common room down to the great hall for lunch, we took our usual seats and began eating.

"Y/n said she doesn't love me" Mattheo announces to the group making them all lift their heads and stare at me.

"When did I say that"

"You said you don't want to have kids with me"

"I said not yet"

Our conversation makes our friends laugh and we continue eating.

"So who we going for in the tournament" I ask

"I'm going for Harry because George and Fred are" Jade answers

"I'm going for the dragon to kill Harry" Draco announced

"How do you know it's a dragon" Cali asked

"I know all" he replies

"I'm going to get you some tarot cards for your birthday then" Cali laughs "anyway I'm going for Krum as is Blaise"

"Same" pansy says

"Same" Mattheo announces

"Me too" I say

We all finish eating lunch and Dumbledore instructs us to follow the prefects to the stadium, the cold winter breeze tickled my cheeks as we left the castle.

We took our seats next to each other in the stadium, except Jade had gone over to her boyfriend.

Filch set of the Cannon and Cedric walked out of the tent and into the stadium, he transfigured a rock into a dog and the dragon was instantly distracted whilst Cedric went for the egg and Dumbledore nodded signifying he had beaten the first task.

Then chants for fluer delacour were shouted throughout the stadium as her dragon was brought in, the cannon sounded and she stepped out into the arena, she instantly used some spell to charm her dragon to sleep, but it snores and fluer's skirt was caught on fire, though she did get the egg.