Chapter 14:

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Mattheo's POV

Draco, Blaise, George and I waited at the bottom of the hall stairs for our dates, talking and looking out to the well decorated hall.

I hear a familiar giggle behind me and the four of us turn around, as soon as I turn my eyes lock onto y/n in her knee high black boots, black dress with herded silk cape gliding behind her, she looked a lot better than I did, I was just wearing a white button up shirt with a couple of the buttons un-done revealing the top part of my abs, a black vest and black jeans, in my opinion I looked nothing like a werewolf, but y/n she looked like red ridding hood only more attractive.

She reached the second last step and I held out my hand for her to take, she slipped her hand into mine steeping down the last couple of steps, I lean down to her "you look stunning" i whisper pulling away making her blush "you don't look to bad yourself" she replies with a smile i slip my hand around her waist and we begin walking into the hall "wow" she says looking through the open doors "this should be fun" she says peering up at me, I nod and we head to the middle of the room and begin dancing to the up beat music. The room was lit up by candles and chandeliers, the ceiling of the hall bewitched to to look like purple and black clouds, pumpkins everywhere and big bowls of candy on long tables covered in purple cloth.

About an hour passes and we walk over to the drinks table which is by the entrance, she takes a sip of some punch, she so beautiful "come outside  to the door Theo I want to tell you something and it is far to loud in here" she whispers into my ear, she grabs my hand and we walk outside the hall.

"What's on your mind princess" I ask looking deep into her eyes, she wraps her arms around my necks and stands on her tippy toes kissing me on the lips "you're on my mind Mattheo, kiss me" she asks, I place my hands on her waist spinning her around and pushing her back against the closet door and pushing my lips onto her hard, lust and desire clouded my thoughts and by the way she was kissing me I could tell she felt the same.

I step back slightly pulling her with me, I  then move my  hands from her waist and onto her thighs picking her up effortlessly and she wrap my legs around my torso in response, i rest my hand on her butt and She keeps her arms around my neck, I pull away from the kiss "want to take this to the bedroom" I ask with a smirk, she nods and i apparate us to my dorm "how did y-" "kiss me now questions later" I cut her off pushing my lips onto hers harder then before, I crave her all of her, I slip my tongue into her mouth and carry her over to the bed and lower her down, her legs spreading to the side and I hold myself in between them, she slightly moans between kisses turning me on more.

Y/N's POV

He kisses me deeper, and I begin to crave more of him "I want you Mattheo, all of you" I say staring into his lust filled brown eyes "you sure" he says smiling at me "yes" I say nodding my head, he backs away taking of his shirt and pants and shoes remaining in his boxers, I take of my cape, dress and shoes leaving me in my undergarments just like him, he looks me up and down smiling and walking towards me again.

"Gosh you're so beautiful y/n" he mutters making more butterflies appear inside of me, he picks his wand off the bed where he laid it earlier and turns around to the door he mutters a silencing and a locking charm before throwing his wand across the room and I pull him back in with my arms sitting up, his lips lock with mine again, our tongues fighting for dominance, his hands snake behind me and unclasp my bra throwing it across the room, I cover my breasts with my hands out of nerves.

"You're beautiful y/n, don't hide from me" he says moving my hands away and kissing my collar bone making the let out a small whimper at his touch, I feel him smile against my skin as he continues moving down to my breasts leaving love bites all over me, "you still sure princess" he asks again "positive" I respond "good" he says before resuming kissing down the centre of my chest, taking off his underwear in the process, he pulls me closer to the the edge of the bed, my feet touching the floor.