Chapter 4:

Mattheo's POV

After seeing her leave straight away I knew I should've followed her but as I was leaving the classroom i over heard Cedric talking to his friends and decided to listen in though it was hard to make out who was talking I still listened in

"Have you talked to y/n yet"

"No not yet" a familiar voice I assume to be Cedric said

"If you want to have sex with her again just somehow get an invite to the party on Wednesday"

"Yes but I doubt she would want to be with me" Cedric responded

"Well the first time you were to gentle, women like do be dominated, just have sex with her even if she says stop" as those words poured out of a boys lips of whom I could not see the face of I felt my fists clench at my side, if anyone touched her at that party I would have a hard time not killing them, I care for  y/n but it cannot be, she would discover how wrong I am for her and leave almost in an instant, although she is all that's right for me.

"Yes I guess that could be fun, honestly Diego sometimes I wonder how you're in hufflepuff" Cedric laughed out and I heard them walk away down the corridor.

Y/N's POV

I had the remainder of my classes I did not have to deal with either Cedric or Mattheo, now I was on my way to DADA hoping not to see either of them. As I walked through the corridor I could not help but relax with my surroundings as no one else was around yet due to my being let early out of my last class.

The hard concrete tiles beneath my feet that made only the lightest tapping sound as my shoes made contact with it, the sound being drowned out by the few birds outside, their playful songs easy to hear due to the sturdy archways carved into the walls throughout the outer hallways of the castle.

My mind was taken away from the relaxing part of the castle as I watched Mattheo enter the DADA classroom. Shit. I entered through the doors of the classroom, my name already on a desk as Mad-eye pointed me towards it. I sat next to a Gryffindor boy named Dean I think, the desks were set up so it was two people per desk I was on the far right of the classroom but Dean was seated on my right next to the wall and on the closest desk to my left was, oh no please say I'm dreaming, Mattheo Riddle. So now the only people I knew in this class were "the golden trio" still a cringe name if you ask me, Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle and Satan's son.

"Alastor Moody, Ex auror, Ministry malcontent, and your new defence against the dark arts teacher, end of story goodbye the end" Professor Moody introduced himself. I started tuning out of what he was saying and kept glancing over at Mattheo, there is something about him that draws me in, I wanted to be his, I want to be his, even after such a short time with him I could not deny the connection I thought we had, but maybe that's all it was a though from my side, but on his side he was just bored and wanted to punch someone.

He looked back up at me and I instantly looked back to the teacher hoping he didn't catch me looking at me. "How many unforgivable curses there are" my eyes widen at the subject I myself had experienced one of the unforgivable curses, thanks to dear old dad "Three sir" Hermionie said her voice sure of her answer but shaking still, "and they are so named" Mad-eye continued his questions to which hermionie answered again voice shaking more "because they are unforgivable, the use of anyone of them will-" "earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban, correct" now the ministry says you're too young to know what these curses do, I say different, you need to know what your up against" Mad-eye says turning around and writing on the chalkboard "you need to be prepared, you need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan" Mad-eye states making everyone turn around "No way. The old codger can see out the back of his head" Seamus mumbles as Mad-eye throws a piece of chalk at him "and hear across classrooms, so which curse shall we see first? WEASLEY!" Mad-eye exclaimed "Yes" Ron said clearly nervous looking up at the professor "stand" Mad-eye asked more calmly as Ron stands.

"Give us a curse" asked Mad-eye "well..my dad did tell me about one" Ron began "yes" Mad-eye egged him on "the imperious curse" Ron answered "oh yeah your dad would know all about that, gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago, perhaps this will show you why" Mad-eye begins walking to the front of the classroom and opened a glass jar with some small insect looking thing inside.

"Engorgio" he says as the insect becomes a larger size making it rather uncomfortable to look at "imperio!" He says rather loudly, he then begins moving his wand and the insect starts flying all over the room landing on people even Malfoy as laughs sounded across the room. "Yes, yes very talented isn't she, what should I have her do next? Jump out the window? Drown herself" Mad-eye flings the insect from the window to then hover her above a bucket of water and everyone's expressions change from laughter to confusion and sadness.

"Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only did you-know-who's biding under the influence of the imperious curse, but here's the Rub: how do we sort out the liars?" Mad-eye asks then walks over to Neville asking him for another curse Neville slowly manages to say The Cruciatus Curse slightly stuttering as he does, I suddenly started having flashbacks of when my father used it on me I gripped onto the edge of the table trying to stop myself from having a breakdown in front of the class.

Mattheo's POV

I watched as Neville walked up to the front at the request of Mad-eye, seeing these curses was not a new thing to me though the cruciatus curse is nasty business having seen it used on other people and had it been used on me. I glanced around the room and saw y/n gripping the desk tightly, she looked scared and I wanted to go over to her and ask what's wrong and help, but I couldn't, she most likely wouldn't except my help anyway.

"Crucio" Mad-eye said i wastched Neville's concerned expression turn to pain and worry, I then looked back at y/n watching her eyes gloss over, fuck what's happened to her to make her react this way. "Stop it, can't you see it's bothering him, stop it!" I hear Hermionie I think her name is call from slightly behind me as Mad-eye looked to her then back at Neville, he instantly removed the curse seeing Neville's face.

I heard a chair screech on the floor on my right and I watched as y/n grabbed her stuff and walked out of the classroom arms wrapped around her waist clearly trying to comfort herself. Mad-eye then placed the insect on Hermionie's desk "perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse Miss Granger" Mad-eye asked and she shall her head in response "Avada Kedavra" Mad-eye shouted and a pulsating green light came out of his wand and hit the insect killing it instantly "the killing curse".

I started zoning out thinking of why y/n ran off and why The Cruciatus Curse affected her so much, the bell rang bringing me out of my thoughts, I instantly walked back through the long hallways to the common room. "Pureblood" I whispered as I reached the door to the common room.

I saw y/n sitting by the window as it began to rain, the door slammed behind me and she jumped and turned to face me, her beautiful eyes puffy from crying, tears still falling down her perfect pale skin. It hurt to see her like this so instinctively I walked over to her placing my hand on her cheek using my thumb to wipe some of her tears away, she pushed my hand away and stood up. "Go away Riddle, I thought you wanted nothing to do with me" she said pain in her voice.

Then I remembered what I had overheard earlier today and out of nowhere I asked "are you planing on attending to the party on Wednesday" "not that it's any of your business Riddle but yes I am" she said pain still in her voice but now sass stood out more in her tone, I took a step closer to her "don't talk to any boys there but me got it" I said trying to dominate her with my words "oh shove of Riddle I'm not your property" she snapped back pushing me out of the way and exiting the common room and heading up to the girls dorms.