Chapter 9:

The party starts at 11:30pm and goes till 2:30am because the prefects shut it down then, the time is only 7:30 since we just got back from dinner.

"When do you think we should start getting ready?" Cali asks as we all jump onto our beds, "maybe 11pm, I haven't got much to do, I don't know about you guys" Jade answers "I'm going to take a shower at 10:50 then, I might smell of alcohol but I'm not going to smell of sweat" I laugh and Jade and Cali laugh with me.

We talk for a while about the tournament, how the hell Harry got in, the challenges and who we think will die first "personally I think and hope it will be Cedric, he's so bloody full of himself" Cali says and I laugh "although I hate to admit it Cedric is smart he'll probably last a while" I sigh "I just hope he doesn't win, his ego is big enough already" Jade says adding into the debate.

"Ok, it's 10:50, I'm going to get in the shower" I say getting off my bed and walking over to the bathroom "want me to get Riddle to help" Jade called out to me as I opened the bathroom door, "No, I think I'm good" I say not turning to look at her, I leave the bathroom door opened so I can still talk to my friends. We are all very insecure about our bodies but after seeing each other fully naked around 5 weeks after meeting we were all very comfortable around each other, more comfortable than I think I'll ever be with a boy.

"Cali!" I called turning on the shower tap, "Yeah!" She called back "Can I use your body wash and conditioner, they smell better than mine" I ask "yeah duh, as long as I can use your perfume" Cali responds "ok, I'm cool with that" I say and close the glass door in the shower.

As the hot steam begins to cloud the windows i begin my normal shower routine. About 10 minutes later I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and walking out of the bathroom and back into the dorm.

"Damn mami, you lookin fine as hell" Jade says in a very poor Spanish accent making me laugh, I walk over to the closed dorm room door where we hung each of our dresses "want me to pass you yours" I ask Cali and Jade picking my dress off from the door "yes" they said in unison, I picked up their dresses and placed Cali's dress on her bed, Jade's dress on her bed.

I walked over to my bed and placed the dress down, I walk over to my set of draws and pick up some black lace underwear, I rummage around in the drawer looking for a bra that would match, though I doubt no one would see me naked i for some reason feel more comfortable with a matching underwear and bra.

Jade had already slipped on her dress and she was now onto doing her makeup in the bathroom, Cali was doing her makeup before putting on her dress.

"Jade" I called, while still looking through my draw "let me guess you want a bra, or perhaps some lingerie" she guesses poking her head out through the bathroom door "just a bra thanks" I respond
"Top left draw, I recommend the black push up one" she says and I nod my head.

I walk over to her draw set and open the top left draw, I pick up the black push up bra then walk back over to my bed where I had dropped the lace underwear, I drop the towel and slip on the underwear and bra then get into my tight green dress, pulling up the zip on the back.

I pick up my wand from my bed side table and pointed it towards my head "crekario" I mumble as golden sparks shoot out of my wand, I lift up the mirror on my bedside table and look at what the spell did to my hair, gold sparks fly around my hair and my messy bun begins unraveling it's self my black hair falling gently down bedside my shoulders, my hair parted In the middle the sparks then disappeared "wow I love your hair like that y/n" Jade says "thanks Jade" I respond turning around to face her.

"Wow you look stunning Jade" I say looking at her. The rose gold dress hugger her waist and hips perfectly as it did in the store, she pared her dress with some black studded heels, I looked up to her face to admire her makeup she had put on some light pink eyeshadow that sparkles in the light, she had done the perfect sharp wing that's made her eyes look brighter and more awake and added some mascara.

"As do you y/n" she replied

"George will definitely love you in that dress" I giggled "i bloody hope so, otherwise he's not the right man for me" she said making me laugh again.

"What do you guys think" Cali asked turning around to face us, "beautiful" Jade and I replied.

Cali's light purple dress brought out the sparkle in her light grey eyes, she hadn't done any eyeshadow but had used a purple eyeliner to give herself a wing and she added a small amount of black mascara to widen her eyes.

"Want me to do your makeup y/n, you're usually very slow and it's already 11:25 and although I want to arrive a bit late I don't want to arrive after the part finishes" Cali chuckles and I laugh too "yeah go ahead" I take a seat at her vanity and sit facing her instead of the mirror after about 10 minutes she says "finished" and I turn around to look in the mirror.

"I love it" I gasp, Cali had given me a black smokey eye to match my dress and she had added some black mascara to lengthen my eyelashes out and open my eyes, "all in a days work babes" she replies.

"Alright it's 11:35 and I can already hear the music pumping and people shouting, shall we go?" Jade asks "yup" Cali and I respond, slipping on our heels Cali had chosen some simple silver heels and I wore some gold heels. We walk out the door and start heading down the stairs to the common room.

Mattheo's POV

Slytherin parties are pretty fun I had to admit, the whole room was tinted a vibrant green and the fireplace was no longer an orange flame it was black, everyone was either dancing, taking shots, laughing, singing the words to the blasting music or all at the same time.

I was just siping some fire whiskey from a red plastic cup, my attention turned to the stairs as I saw Cali and Jade walking down with someone hidden behind them Cali and Jade stepped of the final step and Jade was swept away by George Weasley and Cali went straight to the drinks table I turned my attention back to the stairs looking at the girl from her shoes first, she was wearing gold heels that shined under the bright lights of the party and her dark green dress hugged her body perfectly, her dark black hair slightly curled cascading down her shoulders with her dress framing her collar bone, I would recognise that jet black hair and sharp collar bone anywhere.

I looked up meeting y/n's mesmerising green eyes as she looked into mine, everything seemed to slow as i looked at her, she looked down, breaking eye contact and began walking towards me, the party resumed as she reached me, I stood up in front of her placing my drink to the side "wanna dance?" She asked, I nodded, and we both danced for what felt like ages.

Y/N's POV

God Mattheo looked hot dancing, he just always looks hot to be honest the other thing that was hot was this room "I'm going to get a drink, want one?" I sort of whisper shout to Mattheo so he could hear me "sure, come back soon" he says, I begin to walk away but feel a hand grab my wrist, pulling my back towards him, Mattheo leans down and softly kissed my lips starting butterflies in my stomach, he pulls away then kisses my forehead letting go of my wrist.

"I still want that drink" he chuckles, "ok I'm going, don't grab my wrist again if you want that drink faster" I say before turning around and walking to the drink table.

As I reach the drink table I feel a hand from behind push a cloth onto my face covering my nose and mouth, the music drowned out and my eyes shut making everything around me go black.