Chapter 2:

⚠️mentions of Sexual assault and domestic abuse (not highly detailed but could still be triggering to some)⚠️

After the feast we made out way back to the slytherin common room and we all sat on velvet green couches and comfortable chairs.

"Go you nitwit" Jade said slightly shoving me off the couch "oh right, I almost forgot" I responded just remembering what happened in the hall "forgot, FORGOT" Cali exclaimed and the boys burst into laughter "do you want to borrow some of my lingerie?" Jade asked calmly making my eyes go wide "I'll be fine thanks jade" I answered still wide eyed

"Lingerie you say, can I see you in it?" Blaise asked looking Jade up and down "piss of Zabini, Jade and I are married remember, since we were 11" Cali said and we all laughed "alright I'll be on my way then" I said standing up and walking over to the stairs, I was halfway up when I heard Jade shout from behind "I HAVE SPARE PROTECTION IF YOU NEED IT" I shook my head and continued walking.

I reached what Mattheo said was his dorm and knocked gently, He opened the door almost instantly and grabbed my hand to pull me to sit on his bed, and I did. "Well, you going to help me" I asked him, he stood right in front of me and lifted my hand "episky" he whispered pointing his wand at the crescent shaped cuts in my wrist as he held my wrist I looked into his eyes, once he finished he spell he returned the look.

The look of Lust grew in his eyes, I began to relax in his touch as he moved his left hand from my wrist and up to cup my chin, he tilted my head to the side "episky" he whispered again and I felt the red marks around my throat leave, he then tilted my head back so I was facing him straight again.

He lightly trailed his finger over the cut on my lip making me squirm a bit "episky" he said again, his voice slowly getting more and more seductive with each time he said it, I realised the last thing that needed healing was on my waist but I hate when people look at my stomach or touch it, It reminds me of what my father and Cedric used to do.

"Well umm, thanks I best be going now" I said nervously looking up at Mattheo "if I'm not mistaken there's one last spot for me to heal he reached for my shirt and I instantly flinched.

Mattheo's POV

I wonder why she flinched, I was just trying to help, ew help, what is she doing to me, she turns her face away from me and I grab her chin to pull her focus back to me "don't flinch, I'm not going to hurt you, I for some reason want to help" I said staring into her beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry I- I just- I should go" she said her breathing rapid and words staggered, but I couldn't let that happen, I'm keeping her here the whole night, I don't know why I want to, I just do, and I always get what I want. "Leave?" I chuckled "oh you're not leaving" I said narrowing my eyes at her.

Y/N,s POV

There it was, the Riddle in him, I watched his eyes narrow trying to assert dominance over me, I stood up and walked around him "seimpende" he said hastily as I reached the door, I started turning the handle but it would budge, he really just locked me in his room. "What the fuck riddle let me out" I said turning around to give him a glare "You're staying here tonight, in my bed, I'll take the couch" he said calmly, god he was so hot but I can't let that get to me.

"I think not" I say standing my ground, he stands up and walks over to me backing me up to the door leaving a small gap between us and placing one of his hands on the wall beside me "oh I wasn't asking" he said sternly "Fine" I rolled my eyes clearly seeing no way out of this, he took a step back "but you better stay on the couch Theo" I say pointing my finger at him, he leans down to beside my ear and I feel his warm breath on the side of my face as he says "only you can call me that name, anyone else and I'll smash their head in" my eyes widen "your a lunatic" I say laughing slightly pushing his shoulder