Chapter 20:

Mattheo's POV

I woke up, with y/n still in my arms, her back pressed up against my chest, she was back with me and I don't intend on losing her again. She shuffled against me "morning" she mumbles "morning beautiful" I whispered to her.

"I'm going to go see Jade and Cali" she said and I nodded my head "how does he still like me, I'm a horrible person, I'm disgusting" she thought to herself "baby, everything about you, is perfect" I told her and she smiled at me "you're cute" she told me getting out of bed "I am not" I snapped and she giggled walking out of the room.

Narrator POV

After y/n and Mattheo were back together things were like nothing ever happened, it was now after the second task and things were peaceful to some extent.

Y/N's POV

Mattheo told me he was going to head back to the dorm and study for a bit instead of going to dinner, I was sad that he wasn't going to be with me but I'll handle it, I began walking to the great hall, the corridors were surprisingly empty but that's probably because I took so long dramatically saying goodbye to Mattheo.

I felt hands on my shoulders and a wand to the back of my head, my breathing quickened, my heart beat was in my ears, I heard a mumble of a spell then my eyes blurred and Then my world went black and I felt cold.

I woke up on a bed, I looked around the room seeing tints of yellow everywhere "finally, it took you three hours to wake up it's now 10 pm" Cedric said sitting on the other side of the bed "what the hell do you want Cedric" I said shakily as I stood up and walked over to by the door and realised I was only wearing my bra and underwear.

"I have a note for your boyfriend" Cedric said then he walked towards me and slipped the paper into the side of my underwear. "I'll be on my way then, after you give me my clothes" I said "no, you will go to your boyfriend in what you're wearing" he demanded and I nodded, I'll just run I thought to myself.

"Fine" I said "oh and one more thing" he said "wha-" I sharp cold pain shot into my stomach, I looked down to see an knife in my stomach and Cedrics hand wrapped around the end, he pulled the knife out and i exhaled a big breath my work dizzying , hot tears streaming down my face from the constant deep pain "Go!" Cedric shouted and I opened the door then wrapped my arms around my waist stopping the blood from leaking and dripping down, and then I ran till I could no longer run and walked into the common room, no one was there, the pain was torture and practically crawled up the stairs to the dorms.

I knocked on Mattheo's door and clutched my hands back onto my waist.

Mattheo's POV

"Come in" I said placing my books down, y/n practically crashed through the door and I saw she was just wearing a bra and underwear, I stood up and walked to her, "what the hell do you think you're doing walking around like that" I said angry but not trying to scare her "h-help me" she said and moved her hands that were wrapped around her waist and held them out, I looked down to see a wide deep cut across her stomach, blood coming out of it.

I looked into her green eyes that were swirling with fear, she collapsed in my arms, her breathing week and her face growing pale, I took of my shirt and held it against her stomach, holding it on her and pulling her close to me with my free arm.

"Draco!" I shouted and he ran in staring at y/n's body that I had wrapped my shirt around to stop the blood coming out so fast "get Mcgonagall" I shouted at him my voice breaking, he stood there paralysed "NOW!" I shouted at him and he turned around and ran out of the room, I didn't really want Snape to see her like this so Mcgonagall seemed to be the next best option, y/n lifted her hand to my cheek making my eyes snap down to hers "the side of my underwear, there's a note" she breathed out, softly stroking my cheek to calm me down.