Chapter 8:

Y/N's POV

"Good morning girls!" Draco and Blaise said laughing as soon as Jade, Cali and I opened our eyes I heard Draco say "whippium" and with a flick of his wand I felt a huge pile of whipped cream land on my face, as soon as i got it off my eyes I looked to Cali and Jade and I see the same thing happened to them.

"That's payback piggies" Blaise laughed out "Piggies! PIGGIES, I'm going to turn you into a pork chop" Cali said whilst running after Blaise and chasing him into the common room "ahhhhh" Draco, Jade and I heard a scream come from downstairs then Cali and Blaise walked up the stairs, "what did she do to you mate" Draco asked wide eyes fixed on Blaise "She. Tickled. Me" Blaise said emphasising each word and we all laughed.

"Okay you got your payback, now leave so we can get ready" Jade says with a yawn clearly still exhausted.
Blaise and Draco throw their hands up in surrender and walk backwards towards the door.

"I want a shower" Jade says "no I want a shower" Cali reply glaring at Jade "I do to" I join in "ugh, let's all just shower together" Jade answers with a yawn, Cali and I nod and we all hop in the shower.

After the shower we all get changed and I just put on some mascara, whereas Jade does some eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara and Cali doesn't do any makeup.

We walk into the common room to see Draco and Blaise on the couch "come on before I push you in that fire boys" Cali says chuckling, we all walk out of the common room and make our way to the great hall, as we take our normal seats with Draco and Blaise across from me and Cali on my right and Jade on my left, i begin looking around for Mattheo and notice he is sat at the very front of the hall.

"You trying out for the quidditch team this year Draco?" I ask taking some jam toast of a silver platter "well obviously, what would the team be without me" he answers earning an eye roll from our friend group.

We finish breakfast and head to our classes, my first class is potions with Cedric and Mattheo, I could feel a wave of exhaustion wash over me just thinking about how I had to deal with them for a whole lesson.

I walk into my potions class and take a seat on the right of Mattheo as he has already got Cedric on his left. "Morning y/n" Cedric says "piss off Cedric" I say with a sigh rolling my eyes my reaction to Cedric gaining a slight smirk from Mattheo.

Mattheo's POV

Listening to y/n insult Cedric might just be the peek of my morning, then i remembered what Cedric wanted to do to her tonight at the party I felt my fists clench and I wasn't paying attention to Professor Snape, "Mr. Riddle is my lesson interrupting your train of thought?" Snape asked but I was already so angry and I didn't want to snap at a Professor so I kept my mouth shut, fists clenching tighter "Got nothing to say? Well maybe if you payed more attention in class you would know how to address a teacher" Snape seems to have a soft spot for all slytherins but me. I hated how he was your tormenting me in front of the class, my jaw also began to clench. I then felt a warm hand fall onto my right hand, I looked to my hand then up at y/n, she sent me a small smile obviously trying to calm me down, it was working, she then fully intertwined our fingers, her thumb began gently stroking the top of my hand and I turned my head back to the front.

"Sorry Professor Snape, won't happen again" I say now calm "good" he reply's in his clearly exhausted monotone voice, Snape then gets back to explaining the rules of the quiz we are doing, I look back over at y/n her hand still on mine, as soon as her eyes meet mine she looks flustered and quickly removed her hand from mine and goes back to listening to Snape her head leaning on her left hand that was just intertwined with mine.

"The quiz will start now" Snape announces to the class, then with a wave of his wand the quiz sheet appear on our desks, everyone picks up their quills and begins writing.

I already felt cold without her warm, soft touch, her small hands seemed to fit into mine perfectly like two puzzle pieces, I realised I couldn't get her to hold my hand again as she was leaning on it and writing with the other, I just wanted an excuse to feel her skin against mine. 10 minutes later I finished the quiz, and I looked over to my right and noticed her left leg shaking, clearly from nerves. Although it sucked she was nervous this was my excuse.

I slowly placed my hand on her thigh just above her knee, she lifted her head and stoped writing, turning her head towards mine to see what I was up too, I did not look at her instead I slide my hand up to the middle of her thigh, her legs stops shaking and I turn to face her, she gives me a small smile and I return it with a wink and she returns her focus back to the quiz sheet.

I've already finished my quiz so I start tracing patterns on y/n's skin. "Thats time up, quills down" Snape says and he comes around to collect the papers. "You may all leave now" Snape says.

"Thank you" y/n whispers to me "what for?" I ask her with a smirk "you know what for you git" Cedric says from behind me standing up, I stand up to, I might be one year younger than him but I could tell he was still scared of me, like most people in this school "say that again Diggory" I say still calm but tense, I could feel the veins in my arms and Hands popping out, I remained standing in front of y/n.

"I called you a git, I didn't know you were a deaf one too" Cedric spat at me, my lips curled into a smirk again and I punched him hard with my right hand, he stumbled back a bit holding his nose, he then punched my in my jaw making me more enraged.

Y/N's POV

I didn't want Mattheo to get hurt again, I looked around the room to see it was empty a part rom Cedric, Mattheo and I, before Mattheo threw another punch at Cedric I stepped in front of them facing Mattheo, he wasn't looking at me, he was still glaring over the top of my head at Cedric.

"Mattheo" I said looking into his glistening brown eyes "not now princess" he responds still glaring down Cedric "don't bother yourself with him, come back to me y/n" Cedric said from behind me, I saw Mattheo's jaw clench, ready to kill Cedric with one punch.

I pulled Mattheo's face down with both my hands rested on his cheek, i then stood up high on my toes and kissed Mattheo, I felt his jaw un-clench and I let go though I craved more, the kiss barely lasted two seconds, i then came back onto flat feet and turned around to face Cedric "Piss. Off" I said anger in my voice but I was still playing it if as though I was calm, I watched Cedric walk away and as soon as he exited the classroom I felt a pair of big hands resting on either side of my waist, Mattheo's hands then spun me around to face him again.

He removes his left hand from around my waist and cups my chin with his pointer finger, he leans down and kisses me again, his left hand moves to rest on my cheek, but his right hand remained on my waist pulling me closer, I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance as what felt like fireworks erupted inside of me.

He slowly let go of the kiss, looking into my eyes as I looked up at his, "you're mine princess" he said smiling still, though I wanted to be his, it couldn't be so easy so instead of excepting i simply replied with "No", grabbed my bag and left the classroom.

The rest of my classes were a bore and I didn't have DADA today so I didn't see Mattheo around. So after relaxing in the common room during my free period at the end of the day I heard the bell ring, and I walked into the great hall to sit with my friends, Draco and Blaise were already talking about something so I pulled Cali and Jade's head closer to mine and whisper to them "we kissed" they both slapped their hands over their mouths and stared at me wide eyes, i then explained to them how it happened.

After around an hour everyone began leaving dinner and heading to their dorms. "Pureblood" Blaise said as we reached the door, we walked inside inhaling the smell of the fireplace. "See you at the party" Cali said and we waved to Draco and Blaise before heading up to our dorms.