Chapter 21:

Y/N's POV

The pain in my stomach was like a cold ice burn and I clinged onto Mattheo's arm as the pain seethed through my veins "how are you y/n" Cedric said, his hand firmly gripped onto my wrist, the pain was all over but mainly in my stomach and where he was holding me.

I felt Mattheo's biceps tighten and I could tell he was getting angry, I looked to Mattheo and heard a loud thud as I did, I turned around to see blood on Cedric's cheek and blood on Blaise's fist as he stood next to me, I watched as Cedric huffed and walked out of the hall Mattheo's gaze following him, "you right y/n" Blaise asked turning his attention of Cedric and onto me, I let go of Mattheo's arm and hugged Blaise tightly, he slowly relaxed and hugged me back "thanks Blaise" I answered and released out of the hug.

We walked to go take a seat and began eating dinner.
"Omg I can't wait to do the thing" Jade said loudly and the boys looked at her confused but Cali and I knew she was talking about Yule ball practice "omg the thing, I totally almost forgot" I exclaimed "what thing" Mattheo asked "you'll find out tomorrow" I giggled "I can't wait to go shopping for it" Pansy said said a huge smile on her face "sameeeeee" Jade said, I turned my attention to Mattheo to see that him, Draco and Blaise were all giving us the exact same confused look.

When we finished eating we all headed back up to common room except Jade, she went to "relax" with her boyfriend but Cali, Pansy and I knew they were having sex, I mean get it girl honestly.

Pansy fell asleep and Draco excused himself to take her upstairs, Cali then also fell asleep curled up in Blaise's arms and he carried her out and up to his room, "wanna head up stairs too princess?" He asked kissing my forehead I nodded my head yawning, he stood up and swiftly picked me up fireman style "Theo!!" I whined as he carried me up the stairs and into his dorm slamming the door behind him, he placed me down on the bed and he changed into just some sweatpants, I took of my shirt, bra and pants leaving me in just my underwear, I slid under the covers and looked up to Mattheo watching me and rubbing his neck nervously.

"Come here, stop staring" I said with a smile and Mattheo smirked and walked over slipping under the covers next to me "sleeping shirtless is more comfortable" I told him and he smirked wider "shut up and hug me, I'm tired" I said hitting his chest then resting my head on it then drifting off to sleep safe within his arms.

Mattheo's POV

"The Yule ball has been a tradition or the triwizard tournament since its inception on Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the Great Hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school, I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because the Yule ball is first and foremost, a dance" Mcgonagall states and all the boys groaned, I looked over to y/n and saw the widest smile of her face as she talked with her friends.

"Silence, the house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect off the wizard world for nearly ten centuries, I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bubbling band or baboons. Now to dance is to let the body breathe, inside every girl a secret swan slumbers longing to bust forth and take flight, inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance" Mcgonagall continued staring down Ron.

"Mr. Weasley, will you join me please" she asked walking over to him and he stood up Harry slightly pushing him on his way "now place your right hand on my waist" Mcgonagall asked "where" Ron exclaimed sort of high pitched "on my waist" she continues and filch began playing the music as Ron Danced with Mcgonagall.

After what probably seemed like eternity for Ron Mcgonagall stopped dancing with Ron and exclaimed "everybody come together" all of the girls stood up but the boys and I stayed seated "boys on your feet" she continued as Neville stood up and some of the hot her guys were dragged up by the girls, "well aren't you going to dance with me" y/n said looking down at me outing and holding her hand out "only for you" I sighed and stood up taking her hand.