Chapter 15:

smut ahead
_________________________________

Y/N's POV

"I've missed you dear sister" Nate says smiling up at me, I hate him so much, I go forward to punch him again but Mattheo walks in front of me and picks me up fireman style and carries me out of the hall whilst I flip of Nate and everyone stares at me.

Mattheo carried me into the common room and placed me down on one of the long sofas and taking a seat next to me.

"I didn't know you had a brother y/n" Mattheo says as I rest my head on his lap looking up at me "you weren't supposed to, only Cali and Jade knew, he left when I was 11, just before I started school" i say with a sigh "why didn't you tell me" he asks slight anger in his voice, is sit up and face him "please don't be mad" I say "I'm not mad, I just want to know why you didn't tell me" he sighs moving a loose strand of my black hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear.

"I don't talk about him to anyone, and I don't really consider him my brother" i say looking down at my fingers as I pick at my nails, I feel a warm hand cup my cheek and I look up to meet Mattheo's eyes "want to tell me about him?" He asks "how about I show you" I say "look into my memories Mattheo" he nods in response.

Mattheo's POV

I move my hand upwards so my fingers can rest on her temple, she falls asleep instantly resting on my hand, I begin searching her memories, Nate is there throughout out her child hood I see her ninth birthday and then her father starts beating her loads, it's all flashes of pain and torment and occasionally Nate is there protecting her, then I see a memory of her sitting on a bed with Nate she is 11 and he is 12 "y/n I'm leaving" he says "but you promised to protect me" she says sadness in her voice "I can't help anymore, you'll be fine" Nate says then he aparates y/n begins crying and screaming, more memories flash into vision and i see her parents start using the The Cruciatus Curse on her and I pull out of her memories bringing her back to consciousness.

As soon as she opens her eyes she locks them with mine "now you know why I don't like him, as soon as he left my parents got worse, and the knew that was going to happen but he left anyway" she says with a sigh "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about him, I rarely think about him" she continues, I reach out my arms and she falls into my chest, "they can't hurt you anymore" I whisper as she sinks more into my chest, she's strong but I love how vulnerable she is with me.

"Shall we go to class?" I ask her and she nods against my chest before climbing off of me sand standing up "ugh my legs hurt" she says standing making me laugh "is that from what we did" I ask with a smirk "shut up" she says as she clings onto my arm and we walk to our Potions lesson, I sit in between y/n and Cedric and Cedric doesn't try anything, he might want to keep that up if he wants to keep his life.

Y/N's POV

The day went fairly quickly and i hadn't seen my sorry excuse of a bother all day, but I knew I had to see him at dinner which I was totally dreading and I think Mattheo knew that I was, I gripped onto my hand tighter as we entered the hall giving a squeeze, reassuring me he's with me, simple things like that make my heart flutter, he's so good to me, I don't know what I did to deserve him.

We took our usual seats , except Jade was with George, I can imagine what they're doing but I'll get the details off her later.

Jade's POV

George picked me up keeping his lips locked onto mine and placing me down on the Gryffindor common room couch, he continued kissing all over my body leaving love bites everywhere his soft lips touch, he brings his lips back up to mine and slips one of his hands under my skirt keeping the other on my cheek, he slips his fingers inside of me making me moan into our kiss, he smiles against my lips and continues making me moan.