~ Let's Give It a Try ~

[Unedited]

Jungkook's POV :

Jeon Jungkook was in a very bad mood, like real bad bad. Currently he is drunk in his thoughts. He has a storm going on in his head. He is frustrated, also anxious almost the whole day.

And why he won't be? He has every right to be this much anxious cause it's about his life, his future.

He had a bad day today... no,worst day.

He got a phone call from his secretary so early in the morning. And right after that he had to discuss this matter with his father and uncle. Cause that issue is getting much serious right now.

They found out through their secret source Mr.Choi and his acquaintances are going to hold the press meeting 3days later. They knew it would be soon but didn't imagine that it will be this soon. They even planned to create a dating rumor of Jungkook and Choi's daughter using their social status while in the truth jungkook never even spared a single glance to that girl. To be honest, the presence of every single Choi's irks him the most.

They knew they would never get the Jeon's by force or threatening by company shares cause the Jeon's already owns 40% shares by their own. Another 40% owns by the Choi's(20%) and others. And the rest 20% owned by Jungkook's late Grandfather alone.

Well actually, there's a secret will for this share that Jungkook's grandfather made for the sake of the safety for his company in future that he built by his own, by his blood sweats and tears. He won't ever let it go in any wrong hands right? And only three persons knew about this will.

Jungkook knew he have to be dead serious about this. He has to make his decision soon. Whole day he was a mess. He couldn't concentrated in his works. Snapped almost everyone whoever came to talk to him. When he got home from his office he met the Kim's, Taehyung's grandparents and learned about Taehyung's decision. It made him more stressed frustrated and confused at the same time.

The way everyone in his family looked up at him with hope and he couldn't take it anymore. So he left his house for a while to clear his mind, he needed to be alone to think clearly.

He knew his decision will change everything. It will create a huge effect to everyone's life who related to him.

It's natural to be frustrated cause he have to take huge responsibilities for him, for his family and most specially for the person whom he have to spend his life further in future...but he wasn't ready,...he still not.

For jungkook who always insecure and unsure about love. He believes real love doesn't exist. He learned it from experience. Those people who tried or still tries to enter in his life he knew their only motive was his money, status or being famous. That's why he never gave any chances to those fake pretentious people. He despise them.

But here he is, sitting alone in the dark on the bean bag in the balcony of his penthouse room. He didn't actually thought he will end up here.

In order to clear his mind to think rationally. He mindlessly drived his car here and there but unconsciously ended up in front of his penthouse building.

It was like his body carried him here. He didn't know why he felt the need to be here. His unconscious mind hoping to see someone? may be...?

After hesitating for some moment he entered the house. He don't know why but he was disappointed when he found it full empty. Taehyung's grandparents were still at their mansion when he left. His grandma forced them to have dinner with them and discuss the matter further.

It will be a lie if he say he didn't feel happy and prideful when he learned that Taehyung agreed to this marriage. But also got confused cause he heard from Jin that Taehyung wasn't agree. So why he changed his decision overnight...is Taehyung also like the other people who wants to use him or want to be with him for fame, for his money?