♪~Hamburgers, Coke..........and SPRITE ~♪

"Hyungiee why your phone is screaming too much? Are you become some celebrity or something?" Taehyung said to yoongi. He just finished his breakfast but still sitting on the chair in front of kitchen counter.

"Not yet but will be soon, and you will become a celebrity brother, now check the caller ID for me, i have to finish this work first" yoongi said.

"I'd love to be a celebrity brother tho" Taehyung said laughing lightly while checking the caller id.

"Seokjin" he told him and yoongi almost got panicked. "Oh no!!taetae pick up the call before it ends,quick,hurry up.

"O-okay?" Tae picked the call, confused..

Hell-...he couldn't even finished his sentence someone already starts yelling and he flinched.

"YEAH YOU STUPID OLD KITTEN WHAT TAKE YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER MY CALL?

"U-um hello this is not yoongi " Tae again said softly

"HELLO WHO IS THIS, I THOUGHT I CALLED YOONGI, I'M SORRY I THINK I CALLED WRONG PERSON"

"No you called the right person, yoongi hyung is busy that's why i picked up the call for him" Tae said looking at yoongi"

"OH OKAY, SO WHO ARE YOU?"

"I'm Taehyung,his cousin. You can call 5 minutes later he will be free by then" Tae replied. He heard some squalling sound on the opposite.

"OMGGG YOU'RE KIM NAMJOON'S COUSIN KIM TAEHYUNG RIGHT? I HEARD A LOT ABOUT YOU FROM JOONIE. I EVEN SAW YOUR PICTURES. WHEN JOONIE SHOWED ME HIS FAMILY PICTURES. YOU WERE LITTLE I GUESS (jin replied in one breathe with a high pitch laugh in the end)

"Oh you are jinnie hyung right?!! and yes i'm kim Taehyung. Joon hyungie also showed us your pictures. Can't wait to meet you in person" tae replied.

"AWW CUTIE HONEY, I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU EITHER. THIS IS WHY I CALLED YOONGI"

"Oh thanks for calling hyung,we all will meet soon. You can talk yoongi hyung now he's here" Tae replied.

"OKAY SWEETIE. I WILL BROUGHT YOU A LOTS OF SWEETS AND CANDIES"

"I'm not that baby but i'd love to have them, thank you and bye hyung see you soon" tae laughed a little and handed the phone to yoongi and said he was going to take a nap in his room.

Yoongi took her phone and said "hey Jin what's up?"

"YOU DISRESPECTFUL BRAT DON'T "hey" ME. I'M STILL YOUR HYUNG. YOU AND JUNGKOOK SHOULD LEARN SOME MANNER FROM TAEHYUNG. HE IS AN AGEL" jin scolded him.

"Huh you don't even meet him but calling him angel already?!, he can be a devil too and you will know when the time comes?"

"BUT STILL WILL BE AN ANGEL. NOW TELL ME WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM ME WHEN THEY ARRIVED AND WHERE IS YOUR GRANDPA?"

"Grandpa is still sleeping and why i have to inform you🙄"

"IDIOT CAUSE I'M YOUR BROTHER IN LAW. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE CARE OF MY NEW FAMILY. YOUR SLEEPY HEAD WON'T ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT"

"eh not yet but i appreciate your generosity. And hyung i really have to go now, a lot of works are waiting for me and Hobi is not here to help me" yoongi replied.

"OKAY BUT APPA WANTS TO INVITE YOU GUYS TONIGHT AT DINNER, SHOULD I GO THERE IN PERSON TO INVITE?"

"No we can't. Grandpa have to return Daegu tonight. He have an important business meeting tomorrow. He didn't want to leave Taehyung alone that's why he came along and Tae didn't even unpacked his stuffs"