♪~A Trusfrated Day~♪

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CITY :
-----------------——
The car suddenly halted in the middle of the road, "I-i'm so sorry sir, let me check quickly" the driver said and got down from the car to check the trouble knowing how much pissed his boss right now.

Jeon Jungkook, a handsome hunk 24 years old, CEO of the very famous Hotel-chain corpration JEON CORP. groaned and keep rubbing his forehand with so much annoyance. He hold himself form shouting to his driver, thinking this day can't be more worst.

He woke up late today, his alarm clock didn't went off cause he broke it at the previous day and his mobile phone went switched off he didn't even know. He is a very punctual and organised man you know but today is an exception. He didn't even have the time for his mom's delicious breakfast.And among all these hassles his grandma had to tease him.

"Kookie-ah you're getting old, you need to marry soon, in your age me and your grandpa already became parents of two children. I'm gonna arrange some blind date for you" his grandma said smiling.

Jungkook groaned for the 6th times of the day,"OhMyGod halmoni don't start now please, i'm already 40 minutes late" he replied and kissed her on the cheek before ran towards his car.

Then suddenly remembered that he forget his laptop so he ran back towards his study room. He ran again towards his car for the 2nd time (this time with his laptop bag😅). Everyone in the breakfast table laughed seeing him like this.

And now he is stuck in the middle of this road.

"UGH" groaning for the 9th times jungkook got down from the car cause there was already a big line of vehicles gathered behind his car, nonstop honking so loudly.

"Sir i t-think we need to s-send the car to the garage" the driver quickly said scared to his bad tempered boss.The driver signaled the other vehicles to overtake them and started to call at the car repair service with his mobile.

Jungkook just shouted with frustration towards the car, as if it can understand him🙄.Realising he is near to his penthouse so he took out his phone from his coat's pocket and called yoongi to give him a ride to his office.

Yoongi didn't pick the call so he tried again then again.. Luckily at the third time for the sake of stone god, yoongi picked...

"Hey Jungkook-ah what's up..."

"Thanks God you picked the call fucking finally. I thought you're dead and become a stone..."

"Nah bitch i'm blessed by very long long lives...So,why are you calling nonstop, that's totally unusual of you "

"Can you give me a ride to the office, my car suddenly broke in the middle of the road,(rolling his eyes jungkook replied him)"

"But i'm cooking right now and i have guests in the house, i can't go"

"Whoaa...yoongi you can't do this to me, i'm standing in the middle of the road right now😫"

"Okay let me check Tae if he's sleeping or not. Then i can manage some time for you"

"Tae? Who is that and why you hav- hyungieee~ i'm so hungry isn’t the breakfast ready yet~~ ...(jungkook heard some loud whiny voice from the opposite on the phone then he heard yoongi replying to that voice)

" no taetae i'm not finished yet i thought you were also sleeping, just wait a bit okay...ohh hello jungkook?"

"Thanks god again, i thought you forgot me..🙄"

"Whatever but i can't go now, Tae is hungry i have to feed him first"