♪~SURPRISES~♪

"Taetae wake up, we are here,we need to get off from the bus" grandpa shakes Tae lightly. Taehyung opens his eyes and starts rubbing them cutely and mumbled "already?" His grandpa chuckle and said we've been almost 7 hours in the bus and you're saying 'already?' I can't blame you tho, you slept almost all the way here, now get up quickly.

They got off from the bus and gathering their luggages when out of nowhere suddenly someone hugged Taehyung from the back. He was shocked and almost screamed before he saw who it was. It was his 'most favourite number: one' hyung. Min Yoongi who was smiling ear to to ear.

"hey my baby tiger you're finally here and out of that witch castle(he joked). I missed you so much and so soo happy" and was about to give Tae another bone crushing hug but his grandpa stopped him, said "yooni i always knew you are a big softie so give your grandpa a hug too" and grinned. Yonngi groaned and said yep only for my baby bro but hugged his granpa nevertheless. After the hug session they all got into yoongi's car.

"How long were you waiting for us?" grandpa asked yoongi. "Not so long. When i was parking the car i saw you two there" his grandpa nodded.

Taehyung was sitting on the back and staring outside, silently watching all the tallest buildings and the busy city in awe. He wasn't used to see so many people and various vehicles at a time. He can't be more excited and thinking about his new life ahead. His grandpa and hyung didn't disturb him. They also smiling fondly at him knowing him very well. They just wanted nothing but the best for Taehyung.

The car finally stopped in front of a very tallest and modern looking building. "we are here" yoongi said. They got off from the car. Tae was in awe looking at the huge building and its beautiful surroundings. It seems very decent and organised and he already liked it here.

"You two go ahead on the lobby and i'll join you after parking the car just in minute" yoongi said them before going to the park session.

They entered in the huge lobby. A guard showed them the sitting area and they sat on the couch while waiting for yoongi to come and observing the place.The interior decorations was very charming and looking so expensive yet soothing and Tae's grandpa also started to like this place. Soon after yoongi came and said let's go, you two looks so tired. And grandpa must be need some sleep.

The guard from before helped them with their luggages to the lift and Tae smiled at him said "Thank you ajusshi". The guard surprised a little but smiled fondly at him too and said 'you're welcome sir'.

They got into the lift and yoongi pressed the lift button (31th floor). And Taehyung's eyes got bigger. " HYUNGGIE you never said you live this higher and a beautiful yet expensive place!!". Yoongi smiled at him and said grandpa knew about this place cause he wanted to make sure if everything is safe for you or not like a detective but i told him to not tell you cause i wanted to surprise you to see your first reaction. And i think my idea was great, your reaction feeding us very well. They all laughed at that, soon the lift door opened. They reached at the 31th floor. Finally~

Yoongi pressed the pass code of a huge door and they finally entered the apartment..?? wait wait this is not an apartment this is looks like a medium duplex house. And guess what?? Taehyung and his grandpa both were got the surprise together. Taehyung's jaw almost dropped on the floor. Their own house was also big and nice but this place was more than that.

He wasn't expecting his new place will be this beautiful. Everything in this house are really so expensive and decorated so beautifully.

 Everything in this house are really so expensive and decorated so beautifully