~♪ Up So Close ♪~

Time skip two days...

At Jeon Mansion :

Jungkook groaned in annoyance and pressed a pillow on his ear, trying to block the loud noises that coming from outside of his room.

"What's wrong with everyone, why they all are so noisy!" he pressed the pillow more.

He was so tired, he couldn’t sleep much, he had to finish all the paper works so he slept so late at night.He need to sleep a little more. One more hour would be fine...

but he wasn’t that lucky....

The door bursted open,..a wild seokjin entered and yanked his blanket without any notice....

"For the sake of namjijus, why're you always sleeps naked kook?!!.gosh my innocent poor eyes 🙈 now i have to clean it with holy water " Seokjin yelled.

"TF seokjin?? what do you want and why you got so worked up at early in the morning and i'm not naked" jungkook yelled back trying to hold his blanket.

"Yeah i can see that, a muscle bunny with only his panty on 🙄. And... if you disrespect me one more time today just remember, 21 ice buckets are waiting for you" Jin said.

"What the hell hyung! how could you call my boxer a panty!!..what's wrong with you?...okay nevermind just get out and let me sleep, i've important meetings today" he yanked back his blanket from jin's hand, covered himself fully trying to sleep again...but

"YEAAA JEON JUNGKOOK..if you don't bring your stupid stubborn ass at downstairs in 20 minutes then prepare yourself for an iced-fresh bed bathe" seokjin yelled at him again and stormed out of the room closed the door loudly behind.

Jungkook wanted to ignore the threat, yes he really wanted but he won’t dare. He knew the consequences better than anyone. He had lots of experiences but his stubborn ass hads never learned.

"Fuck that sleep" jungkook grumbled, he got up and tossed the blanket across the huge bed...and went to the bathroom to take a shower....

"Good Morning son" jungkook's mom greeted him. He managed to come downstairs within times and joined the breakfast table.

"Good Morning Mom, good morning everyone" he greeted his family and sat on his chair on the huge long dinning table.

As you can see, Jungkook has a very big family. His father and uncle has never been separated. His grandparents always loved a grand family,they loved to see them together, so his father and uncle obeyed their parents wishes and living together even after his grandpa's death. And they all shares a very special family bonding. They fought, they shouts to each other but never been separated. This is also the reason why they had a huge ass mansion with so many rooms and maids.

"So what's up to you all guys at this early morning,what are y'all so worked up for?...Jin didn’t even let me sleep you know?” jungkook asked looking at others.

"Yeaaa, how could you forget that?" seokjin asked him with disbelief.

"Forget what? Is someone's birthday or marriage anniversary today?, if so then i'm sorry, i'm going thru a huge work pressure right now" jungkook replied and starts eating his breakfast.

"Namjoon is coming today. 2 hours later, you and jin have to go to the airport to receive him" Jungkook's mom said.

"Wait.. is that today?sorry hyung i forgot that but i can't go with you but you can go with yoongi and hobi" Jungkook said to seokjin gulping down his orange juice.

"No joonie didn’t tell his cousins that he's arriving 2 hours later. They think he will arrive at night. He wanted to surprise them specially taetae cause he didn’t see him almost 5 years" seokjin replied.