♪~Prologue~♪

Kim Taehyung is super excited from the early morning today. He just can't shut up and stop bothering his grandma for a sec. Cause he needs help in packing his stuffs.

He is going to move from his hometown Daegu to a soul for his higher education.

He just finished his College. He has now got the opportunity to get admission in a reputed university in Seoul.

He always wanted to have a freedom life where he don't have to deal with his so called annoying parents, who never once in a lifetime loved him or treat him like a son.

After trying so hard he finally got everyone's permission to move there. His grandma helped him in this. She always encouraged him to live his life as he want. She is his strength and most positive energy. She protected him from every bad things. 

He is a 20 years old boy but still don't know many things,he is still a baby anyway. His grandparents, aunties and uncle spoiled him the most. He is their one and only precious baby anyway.

They always are so overprotective to him. That’s why he had a very strict and disciplined yet a very beautiful and memorable childhood.

And also the reason he don't have any close or best friends.

He got everything whatever he wanted. But he never asked much,only his necessities. He is always a good and understanding boy to his loved ones.

Even if he don't have a mother his grandparents and aunties raised him well.

He lost his mother when he was only a five months baby. But they never let him missed his mother and filled it with their love.

When he was five years old his father remarried to a witch like women who is his mother's own sister. After his mom's death his father was gone to the States and came back four years later and remarried and the took her with him. His father don't even hugged him, kissed him or even talked to him.

It was like they just abandoned him. But they came back when he was 12 years old with his two step siblings. And Taehyung was so happy to have them.

Taehyung always loved to call his step mother "Eomma" so loudly but she never answered him. Instead she got annoyed and being more rude towards him. He don't understand why she don't like him. He just wanted her love and attention after-all she is his mom's own sister. But he never got any.

But now, Taehyung has many dreams to fulfill. He has to do many things instead of thinking these boring stuff. He will move from this house anyway.

He don't have to sleep in terror at night, don't have to hide in the closets.

Now his grandparents can sleep at night free from worries and without the tension of protecting him from his abusive father who blame Taehyung for his own problems. It was always like that since they came back.

Now all Taehyung wants is to give his grandparents a peaceful life. They are getting older and just deserve to live a very happy and tension free peaceful life. And Taehyung will make sure of that.

He'll miss them the most so he promised to call or video call them everyday and come to visit home whenever they want.

But first of all he need to move from here, so he need to pack his belongings first. So he packed his belongings with the help of his grandma.

After that he just finished his breakfast came back to his room quickly.

He just don’t want to deal with his father right now cause he is still against his decision. He didn’t even appreciate him when got the opportunity to admit in such a good University. He never cared actually.

Taehyung sighed deeply. He just wanted to go far away from his father and his family.

Two days later taehyung left Daegu with his grandpa.

Cause he wanted to make sure that his precious innocent grandson is safe although he knew Taehyung is going to stay with his other grandson Yoongi. And also the reason they let Taehyung move that far to completely an unknown city with unfamiliar surroundings with unknown people.

He was raised with that such care and limited surrounding. Now they just leave him in Yoongi's responsiblity cause they knew how much overprotective he is when it comes about his lil baby brother Tete.

Taehyung got crushed by big bear hugs from his grandma and elder aunt  came to see them off. When his parents and siblings don't even bothered to come out from their rooms.

Taehyung remembered his grandparents words from yesterday.

"Everything will be okay, you will be okay. You are really a big boy now. Just fulfil your dreams. You have us and our love and support forever. You know how much we love you right so, all you have to do is to be happy"

And that's all Taehyung needed. "The assurance" from his loved ones. He knew he will be okay. His grandparents also be okay. He will make them happy too.

His new journey of his life is just begin... Finally

———————————————————

[Unedited]

This story is for specially soft romance lovers in actual.

It'll get better i promise. And you won't regret 💜

And please forgive my grammatical mistakes.

Thank you everyone 💜