~♪ Stupid Teddybear Tannie ♪~

[Unedited]

"Mom i'm leaving first" I've something very important to do, see y'all at home" jungkook abruptly told her mom and started walking fast towards the entrance.

His mom was about to protest but stopped by his grandma. She saw desperation and determination on his grandson's eyes. She knew...

Jungkook didn't waste any time, directly went towards his car, got in and drove to his penthouse.

He didn't even waste any time to type the passcode of the door. He opened the door and entered the house.

"Jungkook?!What are you doing here?"

Jungkook heard yoongi's voice. He looked up and saw yoongi standing at the beginning of the stairs, carrying someone on his back. It was taehyung, sleeping.

"Whoa this is my house too, can't i come?" he said to yoongi jokingly who was struggling to hold the big sleeping baby on his back. The sleeping boy's hair were all over his face making him look more adorable.

"This is not a time for a stupid joke" yoongi groaned annoyingly towards his friend, pushing Tae up a little so that he won't fall.

"Let me carry him then" jungkook blatantly said stepping towards yoongi, already reached out to take him in his arms.

"Whaat? Noo, i'll carry him by myself" yoongi replied and backed away a little.

"I just wanted to help you, and i'm not a pervert you know that, just let me help you to carry him in his room, hyung" jungkook said so politely with a slight desperation."If he fall he will get hurt" he added.

"Are you drunk kook?!or am i hearing things!!you just called me hyung and that was so politely. I should've recorded it on my mobile for a proof cause others won't blv me ever" yoongi said surprisingly and teased him but handed tae to him nonetheless. He didn't want to hurt tae.

He watched & noticed how jungkook took taehyung in his arms so carefully just like "he will shattered if he fall" like a very valuable fragile glass.

Jungkook carry Taehyung easily in a bridal style and started walking upstairs with yoongi behind. He wanted to look at tae's face but couldn't dare. Yoongi will kill him if he get caught. "Damn this overprotective bitch" he cursed his friend internally"

They both stopped on their truck when Taehyung stirred up a little from his sleep and started mumbling something.

"ugh..don't move so much tanniee, let me sleep~"

Tae mumbled putting his hand on jungkook's neck, holding it tightly and snuggled closer pressing his face on jungkook's chest more.

Jungkook's heart starts beating fast. He don't know what is happening to him. He couldn't help but looked down at the person in his arms who looks so soo adorable.

"Tae is always so clingy when he is sleepy. He love to hug something when he sleeps. It helps him to sleep better. Let's put him in his bed quickly" yoongi said when he saw jungkook looking at his brother without blinking and crossed him moved forward towards Tae's room.

They were both about to entered the room when the doorbell starts ringing.

"I'm going to answer the door, put him in the bed and give him that teddy bear called 'tannie' to hug, tucked him in the blanket and then came back downstairs quickly. You have total 2 minutes to do all these things. Now hurry up".....AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT A GOODNIGHT KISS"

Yoongi just rapped like August D and went downstairs to answer the door.

Jungkook was about to complain but smirked at yoongi's last sentence "well that will be my reward to carry you up here, am i right sleeping beauty?" he asked tae knowing that he won't get any answer.He entered the room, went towards the bed and put him down.