~♪The long due apology & a shock in bonus♪~

Jungkook felt so restless after taehyung and namjoon left. He kinda miss taehyung already...!but why? he don't know.

The moment he noticed taehyung gone silent, standing there alone, looking outside. He kept looking at him.

He seems upset and jungkook wondered why.

In his whole life jungkook never felt the need to make someone smile this badly. He just can't stand taehyung's gloomy face. It somehow pained him too.

Jungkook only like to see smiles on taehyung's face cause happiness suits him better.

He decided to go to him and talk. Moreover he still didn’t apologise to him.

Just when he took a step forward he saw namjoon approached to taehyung. and few moments later they just left.

He felt little bit irritated by namjoons sudden act.He didn't get a chance to apologize today.

"Kookie, is everything ok,you look disturbed" his grandma came to him and asked.

"Today i wanted to apologise to taehyung but couldn’t" jungkook replied without noticing that he told something he wasn’t supposed to.

"Taehyung?!...that mean the advice you were asking previous day was for Taehyungie?" she asked naturally cause she guessed it already, and getting more excited cause her all guesses and predictions were proven true.

Jungkook realised what he just said and now he can't take it back. He decided to keep silent.

At this time he heard his father and jin talking. Taehyung left his mobile so he asked jin to return it.

Hearing that jungkook's desperate mind didn’t think much. He abruptly grabbed the phone from jin's hand. "I'll return it to him, i'm going to the penthouse anyway.

Now everyone looking at him confusedly. "U-um..I have to take some...some important files from there...yes" jungkook facepalmed for stuttering. "ok so if you all are done for your shopping today then go home. I'll see you there" he said in one breathe and left immediately not giving chance anyone to question him.

"He is that desperate huh!!" jin chuckled and turned to his grandma.

"Grandma,i think we got more than enough what we needed. So what will be the next step?"

"Yes dear, now i know what we have to do. Let's go home first, we have to discuss and also have to inform the rest of the family" she said and other nodded.

                      ——★★★——

Jungkook currently standing infront of his penthouse door. Hesitating to enter.

"Fuck it..." he entered finally cause his desperation won his inner battle this time.

He directly went to the stairway, quietly and just when he took a step on the stairs he heard a sudden noise. He looked at the direction at the kitchen and take step to there instead.

It was yoongi who kept the coffee mug in the table a little too loudly. He looks angry?

Namjoon was also there. And both looks like having an argument or something. Cause they both looks mad with something.

"Gosh sometimes i really want to beat their asses...all four of them, and i don't know how long i can hold myself namjoon-ah but if uncle hurts Tae one more time just fucking one more time, nobody can stop me i'm telling you, i will beat the shit out of them"

Jungkook furrowed his brows when he hears yoongi saying this..."why someone would hurt Taehyung" he wonders himself. He stood their quietly and listened their conversation. It's wrong, he knew it but couldn’t help.