~ Bitch Slap ~

[Unedited]
Double Update. Enjoy and don't forget to leave your opinions..... 🥰

★★★

It was a busy day for everyone...

Taehyung's grandparents have recently become very busy that taehyung couldn’t even greet his good morning to them in the morning as they left earlier. Probably off to the Jeon's.

For taehyung... calling it a busy day will be an understatement. It was indeed a very busy day for him.

He couldn’t even got the time to have lunch as he promised to his hobi hyung unfortunately he has some extra study to catch up.

But among all of these he didn’t miss that wanted attention he is getting also some whispers around him now and then. But he shrugged them off. He is always the 'don’t care' type.

He learned from experience how to ignore unnecessary stuff and not let them affects him. He knows how to defend himself. He couldn’t be everything but not someone's easy target.

He is indeed a very soft and kind hearted human being yes but he also built a strong protective wall through the years among that soft structure that people often find it as his weakness and picks him or tries to bully him but he never miss a single chance to teach them a lesson.

Nobody knows but he secretly love to see their shocked dumbfounded pained face....it's may be sounds a little bit sadistic but for him it's the base on his defense.

After coming out about his sexuality. He was so terrified when he learned he is 'Bi'. He told it to his grandparents first of all. He was so afraid they might hate him for this. And if they did he wouldn’t be able to bear this as he already knew what his parents reaction would be.

He still remembers the way his grandparents supported him and assured him that it's okay, everything is fine. They told him no matter what his sexuality is he will be always their baby bear that they love cherish and support  forever like always.

But ironically he also remembers how opposite reaction it was from his so called parents. They happily created another traumatic moment for him, gifted him another lifetime nightmare.  That will haunt him for the rest of his life.

But the only good thing among all of these unholy and inhuman stuff is he has learned how to stand for himself
...he learned it very well. He will stand not only for himself but for others who will need him.

Currently taehyung preparing for his next class that will be held in the art building, a faint smile adorning on his face cause this is one of his favourite subject 'Art and Photography'.

Two more classes and he will be done for the day he thinks.

Taehyung is about to leave the class but got stopped by two girls blocking his way.

"Excuse me...give me some space please" taehyung said politely but he heard them snickered.

"Oh please just cut the act and save my time " a high pitch voice was heard from the front and another girl came form behind those two girls who still holding that evil smirk thinking so powerful of themselves that they are not.

Taehyung smile internally. He also noticed a man with camera standing behind the nearby piller from the corner of his eyes.

He don't understand what all of this for but you don't have to be a genius to understand this that its a setup for a drama. The reason is still unknown but he knows he is the main character and he will play his role whole heartedly.

Gosh he deserves an oscar. Taehyung scoffs internally. 'oh it will be fun' he got so excited internally too but looking at his face no one can say what's going on on his pretty little head.