~♪Feelings are Uncontrollable♪~

Earlier before their bumping incident :

Jungkook sat far away from the table,he need some alone time, he just didn’t want to deal with another nosy relatives at least not right now.

He was thinking about the interaction with the gorgeous boy few minutes ago. He didn’t think that boy would be this beautiful and stunning up close. Now he understand why his cousins are so overprotective to him.

When jungkook came back here, he met a worried yoongi asking if he saw his cousin. but didn’t even wait for his answer. This is also the first time he saw his friend's worried face for someone. Cause yoongi is a person who never gives a fuck to anyone.

He was so into his thoughts, he didn’t saw when his grandma came and sat beside him until she put her hand on jungkook's. He looked at the owner of the hand and saw his grandma.

"Jungkook-ah what are you doing here alone and what are you thinking so deeply" grandma asked concern for his grandson.

"Hah?..it’s nothing grandma,i was just..."
he couldn’t finished his sentence. He suddenly heard seokjin's loud voice and looked at the direction...and once again

Once again he jungkook got lost. He saw the boy in front of his family, jin introducing them, he saw how the boy got shy, smiling oh so sweetly that his heart starts fluttering. He saw how the boy politely introduced himself and how his family cooed at the boy's cuteness.

He saw the boy sat in between his mom and aunt. And how the three of them chatting and laughing with each other like they knew each other for so long.

Jungkook didn’t know how long he staring at Taehyung without blinking.

"Cute" jungkook whispered without realising but enough for his grandma to hear.

"Yes he is really so cute, i like him already" grandma said with a mischievous smile on his face.

She observed the whole moment. she saw how his grandson's eyes twinkled when he looking at the boy, how he smiled unknowingly and moreover how mesmerised he was that, he even forgot about his surroundings.

This is the first time she saw this jungkook who never looked someone so fondly beside his family. And smiled sweetly while looking someone, not even to his family. This is a whole new side of jungkook that his grandma got to see.

And she will try her best in her power to make it permanent. She always wanted to see his grandson's happiness. 

Well guess what??....it's time and she need to take action from now on...

"W-what?!!what are you talking about" jungkook asked his grandma dumbfounded. Did he said that loud gosh jungkook you are an idiot, he thought.

"Nothing..come on let's meet the boy, he's so beautiful right?"she replied didn't wait for his answer and went towards that table.

Jungkook sat there for a moment. He was surprised to himself. He couldn’t believe that he praised someone loudly and most of all in front of his grandma?

He groaned but stood up nonetheless. He wanted to meet the boy again may be more?he don't know why. He starts walking towards the table and stood behind the boy who was standing now.

He looked at the boy's hair, it looks so silky, fluffy and bouncy. It must be smells so good, he thought leaning forward unknowingly....and Bammm!!

"Owwh" he heard the boy mumbling rubbing his head, he also felt a slight pain in his chin and starts rubbing it too. Then saw the boy also looking at him with wide eyes.