~Beginning of the hopes~

[UNEDITED]

"oh no no no... WAIT!!"

Jungkook was about to pull the car door from taehyung's side for him to step out but got startled when taehyung suddenly spoke a little louder, panicked.

They arrived in The Jeon's mansion a minute ago. Taehyung saw the huge black combined with golden crafted  iron gate with a guard post in awe.

The guards let them in without asking any questions when they saw jungkook's black Mercedes. After passing that gate jungkook drived thru a long smooth drive way, very well kept ivy shrubs both on the sides that lead to the front entrance of the mansion.

Taehyung can tell by one glance that how huge the mansion is. He even saw a beautiful medium sized fountain on the entrance. Everything about this place screams not only expensive but also elegance and classy also so calming that is rare for places like this.

Taehyung shook his head looking at jungkook who was outside grabbing the car door also looking at him confused. Taehyung refusing to leave cause he just noticed what he is wearing now. His 2X bigger sized gray hoodie and a soft black baggy shorts with a tiger print on the side and his pink fluffy room sandal making him looks more small soft and adorable. But he new this is not something you wear when you go someone's house for the first time.

He suddenly felt so nervous. This is his first time here and everyone are still pretty unknown to him. The amount of confidence he felt earlier with jungkook long gone. He starting to get intimidated by jungkook's aura again like always. 

Although he knew his grandparents and hyungs were probably inside the mansion he still felt nervous. And his appearance not helping him either. He anxiously starts shaking his leg lightly, fiddling with his long sleeves, looking down while unconsciously biting his lower lip.

He didn’t notice the car door opened and he flinched slightly while he heard a deep husky voice and felt someone's hand on his hands at the same time stopping him with his fiddling.

"What's wrong? are you okay?...you can tell me"

Taehyung looked up. His eyes met with jungkook's and for a minute they're lost in each others eyes. Their faces are much closer. Taehyung noticed jungkook's concerned face and it somehow gives him a warm feeling.

"U..umm i'm okay but i think my outfits aren’t" taehyung spoke softly looking down again, he feels shy cause of the man's intense stare.

Jungkook got confused again listening the boy's words. He is about to speak again but the boy starts again. "This are my casual clothes i shouldn’t go inside wearing this. They will think i'm a stupid or unsocial" jungkook saw a little pout on the boy's lips still looking down. And boy does he just want to hug the boy daylight out again. 'Why he have to be think this way and be this soft that i just wanna protect him' he thought himself. He sighed lightly and started to pull taehyung out of the car without saying anything.

He slammed back the door shut after taking a sulky taehyung out. He puts one hand on the boy's shoulder and other on the boy's chin making him to look at him on the eye.

"No one is going to say such things or judge you taehyung, you're the most important to them not your appearance...i assure you" taehyung saw how genuine the man's words while looking at his eyes. He also realised for the first time how beautiful the man's eyes are. May be the most beautiful eyes he have ever seen. He suddenly felt his cheeks are heated up again.

"Let's go inside the home hm? i'm sure everyone is waiting for you...let's not make them wait more hm?" jungkook couldn’t help but a proud smile formed on his face when he saw the blushing boy before him.